Yankee in the South #26 Dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck. Didn’t he just claim to have gotten insurance in 2023? So how has he been on biologics more than since January? Wait now he claims they have insurance every year?? WHAT? he can’t keep his lie’s straight.
not biologics, he's been on baloneyics for 45 years

judge-judy-baloney.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will, you have talked about CeraVe. You admitted years ago that you got it from a hotel room. Obviously you don't use it very often if you still have it.

Will and Dawn keep extra clothes in the Jeep? What? When? Then why do they walk in the rain with no jackets on? Just as recently as the Walmart and downtown videos. They never wear weather appreciate clothes. We can absolutely prove that. It's on video. Why lie about that?

Reactions: 9
We compare Dawn to a toddler. She's more like a parrot. She just mindlessly repeats whatever she hears the last person say.

"Throw them away!!!"

• Haha
Where are the moderators? Did see any when I was there. Now they talking about dirty socks and underwear 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Will is fishing, "If we get an offer," they won't be at The Chili Cook-Off.

If Will gets a better offer he won't have to settle for The Chili Cook-Off. He's really hoping that he won't have to go.

Dawn is a genius. "I put up with you more than I do with me."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will strikes me as the type of guy who actually pays those red light tickets you get in the mail. It might be the only thing he pays, but he’s dumb and gullible enough to pay it.

Will wants to try new things. Why not try telling the truth for once, Will? You might like that, you never know.
---
If The Smoky Mountains are so great, why haven't you and Dawn hiked them since you can't film in them anymore?

Will, be careful. You could fall and hurt yourself on your high horse way up there.

As if Stinky McShitstain is gonna miss out on an opportunity to shovel chili down his throat.
Will you aren't ever getting any "offers" for a free cruise again.
As soon as Adam or Jacob show up at the cookoff, Willy will be there licking their boots with his oversized tongue

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So today we were at pizza rio (really good). No YITS sightings 😡. We will be back later this week, hubby really wants to see some of the cars🙄. However tonight we passed CATS twice on the Gatlinburg strip walking with Ken. Genuinely wanted to say hi, but hubby not so much. Has even Ken discovered what an ass Will is? I’m really hoping CATS is done with YITS! Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get the chance to call out YITS🤣

• Heart
Their trip to the national parks out West is on pause because they have so much filming to do around home but just a few days ago Will was saying he‘s run out of ideas on what to film near home. They make my brain hurt
You still watch them with your brain on? Turn that off, you're asking for problems if you use that thing while watching them.

Reactions: 7
So whatever Will ate Saturday caused him to gain all 25lbs back in one day? What did he have eat for that video? The 25lbs pie at Dollywood?
You've never done that? Eaten an entire ice cream trucks inventory? Then also eat the driver?
Dawn had some modeling jobs. I’m not sure how much more of this dumpster fire I can handle.
I would need to see some evidence of this to consider it remotely plausible.
I think he means this - because he’s such a god loving Christian.
It's a stretch to say this poem has biblical origins, IMO. It's another feel good poster targeted to Christians. In my religion, we use this poster:
1539_750x.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You've never done that? Eaten an entire ice cream trucks inventory? Then also eat the driver?

I would need to see some evidence of this to consider it remotely plausible.

It's a stretch to say this poem has biblical origins, IMO. It's another feel good poster targeted to Christians. In my religion, we use this poster:
View attachment 2440463
"Footprints in the Sand" is not even a Bible verse. It's a poem written by Mary Fishback Powers that dates back only to 1936.
Google can be your fwend too, Willy. It took me 2 seconds...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As we say in Glasgow, Scotland ‘the only thing she could model is Balaclava’s’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.