Yankee in the South #26 Dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is using Christianity to try to grift harder. I would not be surprised if sometime soon he makes a Vlog of entering a church or saying oh we just got back from church. Yeah he knows where to get the money, he knows his stupid fans will fall for it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Back in Helen, GA. Remember last year when they drove there with CATS, walked around, ate, and then left. All for a crappy vlog. They didn’t stop to enjoy the whole experience. I’m sure this year will be more of the same.

Reactions: 11
I’m confused why someone would drive specifically out of their way to go to an Oktoberfest when they supposedly don’t drink I mean I know there’s other things about an Oktoberfest but it’s mainly about the brew and we all know it

• Heart
Wooden shoes?? Seriously?? Their in a Dutch store and he doesn’t know they are clogs? The think Holland is most famous for?? 🤯
---
Has he added Dawn onto the insurance and she is now getting medication cause she is on one again in this video. Dancing and chatting away. Very over animated!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused why someone would drive specifically out of their way to go to an Oktoberfest when they supposedly don’t drink I mean I know there’s other things about an Oktoberfest but it’s mainly about the brew and we all know it
Just a few years ago they were afraid to even walk near a bar, but now he's always jonzing over moonshine and "cervezas". I have no doubt he's a problem drinker just like Daddy. Just look at that gin blossom. Of course he won't count all those calories too on his fake diet app.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So I'm still curious about willy and dong supposedly having found out who the creator was behind one of the parody channels.

willy said it hit him so hard he had to call up his two cousins that are preachers for guidance. I keep thinking he is talking about smoky mountain follies and it being smoky mountain family.

I remember Eric doing a couple videos with Gatlinburg Hussey, and I remember an exchange between Hussy and Follies back on the new years video. I will attach the exchange between them and see if anyone else has any ideas about it.

Attachments

Ober Gatlinburg (now Ober Mountain) has an Oktoberfest event. Obviously not as big as Helen’s but “definnly” closer.

EDIT: Looks like it’s just a fall festival now.

I went to the Ober Gatlinburg Oktoberfest a few years ago and it was pretty weak. Just a polka band, a bratwurst stand, and a couple of craft beers. Nobody else was up there so I didn't stay long. Maybe it was due to mr mcCOVID19? I hope the new owners of Ober Mountain can revitalize it with their new Fall Fest. The alpine slide is still my favorite attraction in Gatlinburg.

EDIT - Oh thanks for the link...now they have a Heart and Aerosmith tribute band? Now we're talkin! lol

Last edited:
Dawn looks like an actual lunatic in this Helen video. An escapee, celebrating in the streets because she’s fled the asylum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is he going to let them eat a real meal or are they just existing on cookie samples and street candy? What a “diet”.

Reactions: 10
Went to the video and it said it had been on for a hour. Wanted to see comments and there was not one comment! Found that strange 🤔

But wouldn’t a fall festival that is not centered around beer be much better for a channel of someone who supposedly doesn’t drink 🤔
Absolutely. Which is why he isn’t doing it. He never does what’s best for the channel because he’s a brain dead moron.
---
Went to the video and it said it had been on for a hour. Wanted to see comments and there was not one comment! Found that strange 🤔
Very strange. I bet he has It where comments need to be approved because after an hour Rhonda would have commented at least 10 times. And Timothy Farmer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t figure out what his motive was on the livestream bringing out his psoriasis biologic and cream to show? Then saying he has been on it for years and that they have had insurance thru the marketplace. Did he forget he told his viewers he never had insurance until 2023? He outed more of his lies!!!

Mod edit: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.