Yankee in the South #21 Golden Corral on the High Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so she’s complaining about her phone dropping signal and then he looked at it and he was like “It’s not updated” and she said “you were supposed to do it last night and you didn’t do it.” She is so incompetent she cannot push a button to have her phone updated by her self what the actual hell That’s like Jen tracker level incompetence

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s stuffing that face. Someone ask if they had been to the Trout Farm. He said they been by it 🙄 AIOT has and did a great video. Never seen them in a car stuffing their face. Her phone wasn’t working. Great! She can’t delete comments.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s stuffing that face. Someone ask if they had been to the Trout Farm. He said they been by it 🙄 AIOT has and did a great video. Never seen them in a car stuffing their face. Her phone wasn’t working. Great! She can’t delete comments.
English Mtn Trout Farm is so cool. You catch a trout there and they cook it up for you. Such a unique restaurant experience. I asked Will to film it for years and he resfused. Everyone is vlogging it even Guy Fieri. Will missed a big opportunity again just like Titanic. It could have been his highest viewed video. The Finicky Fatties don't like seafood though, so they claim to be "allergic". The dumbass would rather sit on his ass at Sonic and stuff their gullets with tit.

Reactions: 9
Fatty says DingDong says random weird things on purpose to make the trolls go crazy talking about it. Sure, Will. Convince me your wife can think that logically. I’ll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK so she’s complaining about her phone dropping signal and then he looked at it and he was like “It’s not updated” and she said “you were supposed to do it last night and you didn’t do it.” She is so incompetent she cannot push a button to have her phone updated by her self what the actual hell That’s like Jen tracker level incompetence
How hard is it for these incompetent idiots to just set their phones to auto update? Wow, so dumb
Will probably does her's manually, as another form of control. She's way too dependent on him to even wipe her damn ass

Reactions: 11
He really talking out of his ass. Saying he does research and has a travel agent.

• Haha
He really talking out of his ass. Saying he does research and has a travel agent.
He thinks Travelocity is a travel agent. Stop lying and embellishing everything Will! You don't have a travel agent! You don't have a lawyer! You don't have an accountant! And you certainly don't have a doctor! It's a proven fact you don't have any other businesses or real estate in TN or MI other than your crumbling tit shack. We all already know you book all your own cheap ass motels only based on lowest price, and don't give a damn about their roach motel reviews.
He's trying way too hard to do damage control tonight! Free Willy is clearly shook than AIOT is rapidly surpassing him, and everyone is praising Ryan for all the great research he does. Too late to even try and compete now Willy. You're an incompetent ass and YITS is already done!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dawn says she had an uncle “who smoked like a sieve.” Dawn, I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope someone that smokes runs into them. I know that’s mean. They stay in bed bug dumps. That place at Myrtle Beach is a dump! Every place they stay is one. The only decent ones they have stayed in was with CATS.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure travel agents love having Will call them up, nickel and dime them and waste their time. They're going to drop everything for the big, fat bottom feeder. I'm sure they can tell a real client from someone who's looking for the cheapest possible rate like Will.

Dawn says stupid things to troll people the same way she's gained 150lbs to troll people.

I love that Will thinks he's getting fresh fruit from Sonic. So healthy!

Put your professional glasses on Dawn! It will block the light.

The only thing dirtier than Myrtle is Will's Tennessee hat. There's so much dirt, you could grow a garden on that thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG! He said that wasn’t mold in the bathroom. Said it was the camera. What is he smoking?? Those glasses need changing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when Dawn spent like $20 on a Vera Bradley pop socket in Disney Springs?

Well, she's using a free one from a local credit union. That's our Dawn!

• Haha
Remember when Dawn spent like $20 on a Vera Bradley pop socket in Disney Springs?

Well, she's using a free one from a local credit union. That's our Dawn!
She puts the Vera Bradley one on for special occasions like going to the buffet.

• Haha
They are live from the car stuffing junk food in their faces. 420 in backseat. Dong’s face is getting as huge as Will’s.
Dong is literally pouring fries in her mouth 🤢
Their balloon faces are enormous! The disgusting slobs look like beachballs about to pop as they continue to shove tater tots and sugar down their fat gullets.. Donger is shoving the fries down her pie-hole faster than she waddles. It's no longer a laughing matter, the fatties are morbidly obese and about to die. Free Willy is approx 362-387 lbs now and Donger is 337-362 lbs 🤮

Last edited:
Sun Diner is open. Not to be confused with the Sunliner Diner.

How would Will know if it's open or not? He doesn't check email or Facebook messenger or YouTube or.... you get the idea. How does Will expect to keep up on what's happening in the Smokies.

Dawn's eyes are still messed up from the headlights. What was with those lights? I can't stress this enough: professional glasses!

Who's Tom Selleck?.Does he sing "Happy to Be Loved by You"?

No vlogging until the national parks open up. Until then, Will has other plans. Like sitting and eating and eating and sitting and then some more eating.

Emi is busting Will's chops. Will making excuses as to why they can't hike state parks. Hilarious. Will is so butt hurt.

• Haha
Will you are full of tit! When we were there with our dogs we did Panther state park. It is Not flat and has beautiful trails. These fat asses couldn’t hike it!

Dawn's on her favorite topic: pooping and toilet paper.

Someone in the chat is building a house. They must be the reason that Will can't build his deck!

• Haha
I love that donger was afraid of a car backfiring and willy got pissy with her when she asked if it was going to be trouble.

This live is awful and I just turned it on. Willy sucking on the sonic straw is about as annoying as dong reading questions and providing no answers. Why is he even doing this? He is clearly pissed off about something.

Reactions: 8
I watched that livestream for two minutes and felt myself getting dumber so I stopped watching and did something more enjoyable instead...riding my bicycle with the seat removed into a kiddle pool filled with razor blades.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.