Yankee in the South #21 Golden Corral on the High Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon afterwards Willy must have been informed by his Uncle Lawyer (same fictional guy as his Uncle Accountant) that everything FRE and FOLLIES has made is 100% legal and approved by Youtube, because he immediately shut-up about it as we continued to laugh it up folks! Guess he later had bigger fish to fry with the NPS and his planned march waddle on Washington and throwing tea in the harbor for buttholes. The jackass is such a bullshiter! He even threatened to bring "his friends Smith and Wesson" to meet-ups because he was terrified of trolls. First of all, you have NO friends. And second of all, your only defensive weapon is your atomic farts.

View attachment 2261531
Is that their next trip? Didn’t he say the BIG march was in July? I would give that video a thumbs up to see them waddle in Washington 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go Ryan. 600 new subscribers in one day. Willy, you are toast 😂
They have a quality channel. We're planning a trip to the Smokies in October and AIOT and Fridays Forever (I think that's what it's called) are my go-to channels for info.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But what if you're in The Smokies and suddenly need to get "professional glasses" in Knoxville? Then what? Ryan AIOT can't help you! He's too busy doing his job. I'll bet Ryan doesn't even eat a bacon double cheeseburger every day. I heard he can actually fit on roller coasters. Do you really want to get your information from someone who actually showers and goes to church? I didn't think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FRE brings me joy. Sometimes I’m having a crap day and an FRE will pop up and make me laugh. I am not a patron of any YT channel but I do make sure to let FRE ads play and I do click on them if I’m watching on my laptop. I think it’s the least we all can do to show support.
I enjoy FRE as well but Smoky Mountain Follies always has the best videos spoofing YITS. Some of them still make me burst out in laughter. The Puckers/duck one is gold. I just wish they would post more frequently.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New FRE. That was me he was talking too saying what you said is not nice and you should be ashamed of yourself 😂😂

IMG_6660.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They are live from the car stuffing junk food in their faces. 420 in backseat. Dong’s face is getting as huge as Will’s.

Dong is literally pouring fries in her mouth 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.