Yankee in the South #21 Golden Corral on the High Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike Ox Long!

Will is furiously blocking. His lips were pursed, so you could tell he was pissed.

Dawn didn't even realize it. I think Denise caught it.

I love you, Mike Ox Long!

AN ALL TIME CLASSIC!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Will ended the livestream almost immediately after Dawn said "Mike Ox Long".

You know that Dawn is getting a lecture. Will is going to take away Dawn's Jabberjaw puzzle as a punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So 420, who should be munching, didn't eat with them? Dang the stoner has more control than these 2 pigs.

Also, herpes watch is still on and still there.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Someone in the chat was named "Mike Ox Big". I'm spelling it phonetically. I didn't see how it was spelled.

Anyway, Dawn read it quickly and said "My cock's big". She didn't even realize that she said it. I think Denise did.

Will heard it and immediately you saw his fat fingers reach up to the screen and start blocking them. You could tell he was pissed. Then all the sudden, he ended the livestream. Like I said, I'm sure Dawn got a lecture from Will. I'm sure Dawn didn't even realize it.

It was a classic moment. I pray FRE caught it or will catch it.

Classic YITS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Years of hard drinking and abusing pharmaceuticals on display. Looking like a hungover Sammy Hagar. Don't do drugs kids.

Screenshot 2023-06-24 214458.png

Screenshot 2023-06-24 214518.png

---

Not sure why youtube link isn't working but you can go to 1:47:11 on the livestream to hear Dong tell everyone her cock is long. Willy will most likely nuke this when he gets home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone else catch this? It starts around the 36 minute mark. Donger starts making weird movements with her mouth and she almost looks like she is in a panic. Then she appears to have some sort of seizure, her head hits the window, and you can see for the first few seconds she has no idea where she is
Screen Shot 2023-06-24 at 10.18.00 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
YITS reviews remind me exactly of the old Zagat's with Hank and Beverly Gelfand SNL skits, although Dong is Hank and Will is Beverly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone happen to get the link to the Sonic live stream before he took it down? I was cracking up over the whole "Mike Ox Long" and really hope someone has the link so I can watch it.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone happen to get the link to the Sonic live stream before he took it down? I was cracking up over the whole "Mike Ox Long" and really hope someone has the link so I can watch it.
He erased it. Good, at least that trash won't be monetized

Reactions: 9
I’m so upset now I missed this!!!! Does anyone have of clip of anything from tonight’s masterpiece???

Reactions: 8
We probably should do the new thread before the livestream and Buc-ee's.

Congratulations to @CrazySquirrelLady on the title!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.