Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Watching some old vlogs and noticed just 2 to 3 years ago they were much more enthusiastic in their vlogs. They gave honest reviews without quantify their opinions. Seems they are both over the repetitive nature of covering a very specific and over satured area.

Reactions: 2

peteykirch

VIP Member
How have I NEVER heard Myrtle Beach referred to as the ‘Redneck Riviera” before?!? I’ve never been…but based on what I’ve seen (and people I know who frequent for vacation), that name is perfection. And would be great for these two!!!
I thought the Ozarks were the Redneck Riviera or the Floribama Shore.

Branson is the Redneck Vegas.

• Haha

ThunderPuss

It seems kinda dangerous to be holding a camera AND driving in those conditions. He also drives under a power line that has some pretty big trees hanging on it, is that really the brightest idea?

carmel0798

VIP Member
If she’s coming from Florida, she should go to Asheville. It’s closer and they are expecting more snow than Pigeon Forge.
It would depend what part of Florida they live in if it is closer. It is closer for us coming up from NE Florida but if from W Florida don’t think Asheville would be closer ?

Furmingo

They're both deplorable, know-it-all, braggarts. The occasional racist jokes and blurbs by both Will and Jeff are especially uncalled for. In the YITS south of the border video, Will makes derogatory "Asian" voices when Dawn trys on a Chinese straw hat. And in yesterday's VSTV livestream Jeff was bitching about his cable still being out, so he called technical service. He went on this whole rant while using a derogatory "Indian" accent.
Marie is sweet like Dawn, and I also feel bad for her living under the thumb of another buffoon. I'm just waiting for FRE, Follies, and Piping Hot to turn their crosshairs on Jeff. There's plenty to work with there.

True , but something tells me he’d enjoy the added attention. I don’t think he’d care a bit. In fact , he find it an honor .

I've tried J&B but their food reviews were just as annoyingly nitpicky as YITS. Never heard of Fridays; I'll check 'em out. Thanks
Yea, the only thing about J&B is that they think Will does a good job on his videos , so some of his habits rub off on them
( like their food reviews being nit picky). They’re both really nice , though.

Furmingos

VIP Member
I think this is the type of video Will was attempting to make but he clearly didn’t understand the assignment. Also, he sucks at making videos.

Smoky Mtn Family's camera work and editing are always top notch compared to Will's amateurish lack of skills. They've quickly become my favorite GSMNP vloggers. That being said, their food reviews are just as annoying though and skippable. The whole family is rather finicky eaters, and the youngest girl seems to only live on french fries. Honestly there's no good food reviewers in the area with good taste and communication skills. They should all stick to just filming cabins, motels, activities, the park, and natural scenery. A qualified food reviewer is yet to move to the area.

Last edited:

carmel0798

VIP Member
Hahahaha - I forgot about that. That is like retro!

Edit to add: I feel like this was Will's copying of Jacob the Carpetbagger "possum" logo. Anyone remember when Will and Dawn were chasing Jacob around town when Jacob was filming - even hiding in a cemetery? (I believe it was a live stream they were trying to track him down).
It is at the end of The Melting Pot video from 2 years ago.

carmel0798

VIP Member
They're all in competition with YITS trying to de-throne him off his high horse. So they're all gloating now that FRE and Follies are taking Will down a few notches. They're circling like hungry sharks in the bloody waters trying to feast on new subscribers. They all have their own faults and annoyances though, that I won't go into. I've yet to find a vlogger in the Smokies area that is all-around professional, articulate, entertaining, and technically competent enough to make proper GSMNP vlogs and food/attraction reviews. Hang a big Help Wanted sign at the entrance to Pigeon Forge.
Totally spot on !! Agree 💯

Evil Texan

VIP Member
I watch hoping to catch some of the financial wisdom Will spews. "When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen." <inserted serious sarcasm to this statement>
Does he do that? They don’t look like they are doing well. Then again, I probably don’t either. LOL

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
So this stan (Mrs C) suggested in the chat on the live that they adopt a baby?! Dawn read it and Will just kept talking. Why would anyone think those 2 would be good parents and they are a little old for a baby ! LOL
Who in the sam hell thought them having a baby is a good idea?!? What in the actual fuck? For one it's just a tacky thing to say. For two Tweedle Dee and Dumb can not handle actual responsibility. Can you even imagine them with a kid. I felt sorry for the dog at times.
Heck, he didn't even like the niece living there for a while. Even though I'm sure they got to claim her as a dependent on their taxes.

• Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
I hadn't heard of them before. How did that guy get her? LOL
Have you heard her talk though? She's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I think she was a recovering addict and he was a drug counselor or something. They both work in recovery training now and peer support.
I do like their channel. they seem like a nice family and are enthusiastic about living in the Smokies. His camera work is so much better than YITS. The food reviews are equally mediocre though, but at least they don't film themselves inhaling food like YITS.

Last edited:

starri

VIP Member
I grew up in the Virginia section of Appalachia. Redneck Riviera was definitely Myrtle Beach.

Classy people went to either Hilton Head or the Outer Banks.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Quite a comment, but when you consider that she is one of Will’s moderators, not too surprising. Ever since this board brought to light their suppression campaign, I’ve noticed that critical comments are not only no longer being deleted, but are now even acknowledged.

Will’s following is almost cultic when his seduced viewers in the live chat ask their leader how best to respond to FRE and the other channels.
I didn't see the comment but can imagine that it was not very Jesus like....hypocrisy at its finest