Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised he doesn't use it as clickbait in his titles like the Slackers use the prop. "Dawn almost drowns snorkling!", "We almost die hiking in flood waters!!". Great, I just gave him an idea. A tit idea, but one that he would love as his favorites vloggers do that.
Will can borrow one of Timmy's tactics and title it: " Hot Chick Sexually Underdressed In The Snow Covered Woods"

Hey, if you can call Jenn a hot chick, why not use that description for Dawn?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Once again Will The Woo is just copying others who gotta have their "piping hot caffeinated beverage". No originality.

Reactions: 4
He acts so worldy and knowledgeable but doesn't possess basic manners.
He should quit trying to pass himself off as anything other than a meat and potatoes guy in the food realm.
Agreed đź’Ż.

Make fun of his reading? Yep, it's one of the funniest things to me. If he truly struggled or had a learning disability I would leave that alone.
He has said on a couple occasions that he has dyslexia. I’m not going to point fun at his reading, but I think it’s fair to criticize him when he is so determined to make videos that showcase his weaknesses.

There’s not a lot to defend. We have watched YITS for a while now with the sole purpose of seeing how mad we’ll get from his lack of follow-through, his misinformation, or his rip-offs of other content creators. I just think some balance is important. Thanks for your reasonable response.

Reactions: 4
I understand where you are coming from but the willionaire does not take constructive criticism to heart. He, in his own mind, is the best of the best.
I couldn’t agree more. I have seen his swagger when Dawn takes the camera for a while at Dollywood. Thanks for your response. I knew my opinion wouldn’t be popular. :D

Reactions: 3
He has said on a couple occasions that he has dyslexia. I’m not going to point fun at his reading, but I think it’s fair to criticize him when he is so determined to make videos that showcase his weaknesses.
My twin and a great friend have debilitating dyslexia. Hell, I did my twins reading and homework up through 3rd grade because I didn't know any better. He wasn't diagnosed until HS because of me. Willy can see and pronounce familiar words of food he knows. Huge difference between being illiterate on purpose and self diagnosed dyslexia. It's only the "foreign" words he's not used to that he stumbles over. He only used the excuse of dyslexia after it was pointed out. Just like he had rosacea after we pointed out his face does not look like psoriasis like he previously claimed. (Which I also have, and others on here).
His derogatory remarks about other cultures and then trying to pronounce Italian, French or Hispanic words are sad and laughable.
Dawn does a better job reading plaques or correcting him on words. But G- forbid he let her have any chance.
Not sounding harsh towards you. But mad he suddenly makes up medical reasons when people point him out on on his tit. I'm not a fan of liars that pull a fake disability card to meet their narrative.

Reactions: 7
Dyslexic or not. He did do some racist tit at South of the Border when Dawn put on that hat.

Reactions: 8
My husband has dyslexia, so I am by no means making fun of anyone that has it.

HOWEVER, I feel like most of Will's menu errors, sign errors, or plaque errors have more to do without his arrogance about knowing everything. If he read through any of these items BEFORE reading aloud, he would question what he is reading wrong which makes what he is reading make no sense sometimes. Especially historical palques.

OR he would do the slow pan with music as he scanned the menu, sign, or plaque for viewers to read by themselves OR as mentioned above Dawn could read whatever it was because whenever she is allowed to read on camera, she reads correctly.

As far as being "nitpicky" in this thread and not constructive criticism - as someone said above, that is not why I come here. I like exposing all of Will's bull$hit - no matter what it is or how small it seems. It's all part of his "persona" as a liar.

The point of this thread is not to give Will constructive criticism, in my opinion. The point of this thread is for people to gossip and talk about things that they find entertaining and/or funny about the contents. I don’t think we have a responsibility to always be constructive so we can give him decent pointers although he does get plenty of that here as well! Basically, this thread is not designed for his eyes only and even though he reads here, we don’t owe him anything.

• Heart
He only used the excuse of dyslexia after it was pointed out.
I’m not an expert, so I cannot say whether he has dyslexia, but he claimed to have it way back before any of the criticism started. Years ago on livestreams he said he has it.

If he read through any of these items BEFORE reading aloud, he would question what he is reading wrong which makes what he is reading make no sense sometimes. Especially historical palques.
This is my gripe. Why draw attention to your weaknesses? I’m not a good singer, so I am not going to audition for the musical at the town theater.

As far as being "nitpicky" in this thread and not constructive criticism - as someone said above, that is not why I come here.
You’re missing my point. I wasn’t concerned that people are being nitpicky, but in some cases unreasonable. The doxing was irresponsible, a low point. When things like that happen, the score becomes Will 1 Critics 0.

I don’t think we have a responsibility to always be constructive so we can give him decent pointers although he does get plenty of that here as well! Basically, this thread is not designed for his eyes only and even though he reads here, we don’t owe him anything.
I am in full agreement, and those are great points. It is not our responsibility to be his focus group. I created an account and started posting here with a different objective in mind, to show him that he’s not the skilled YouTuber he thinks he is, on a forum he can’t control and edit to his liking. Thanks for your good response. (y)

Last edited:
I am in full agreement, and those are great points. It is not our responsibility to be his focus group. I created an account and started posting here with a different objective in mind, to show him that he’s not the skilled YouTuber he thinks he is, on a forum he can’t control and edit to his liking. Thanks for your good response. (y)
So, here's my thing on "personal" information. IF you don't want everyone to know everything about you, then don't do Youtube.

If you put out your real names on Youtube videos (which Will has done by giving out his last name) AND you post obituary links to get $$$, then you honestly deserve whatever someone is going to find on the internet.

It literally takes a 3 second "google" search to find their real address - and thanks to "google" street maps - there is the house. AND you can easily find info about one of them by searching their name and Michigan.

Again - if you won't want your $hit out there, stay off the Youtubes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He posted a link to his dad’s obituary?

That still shouldn’t give people license to publish home addresses. We’ll agree to disagree.

That still shouldn’t give people license to publish home addresses. We’ll agree to disagree.
He did - on the Facebook Group page he had - right after he died, and the YiTs fans were out there asking about flowers - he posted the link to the obit - it was on the funeral home website.

He did - on the Facebook Group page he had - right after he died, and the YiTs fans were out there asking about flowers - he posted the link to the obit - it was on the funeral home website.
And this is my issue - he will post personal stuff like that WHEN he wants $$$ from people - but will then act indignant about someone doing a background check. You can't have it both ways.

I do agree that it is unnecessary to post his address. We all know it and we know that we know it but it is sufficient to say that it is public and out there… If someone wants to find it then they can if they want to look but it doesn’t need to be posted in all it’s glory on this forum. That, we can certainly agree on.

Reactions: 2
Okay, I hate getting serious here, but there are two things to remember:

1. This is a gossip site. The section header is, literally, "Celebrity Gossip." Here's the first definition for "gossip" I found: "casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true".

If you didn't want gossip, you're on the wrong site. If you wanted constructive criticism meant to change the behavior of vloggers, you're on the wrong site. If you started posting with a different objective than catty gossip, stop, you're on the wrong site.

2. The very first rule in the terms and conditions for this site is, and I quote: "Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post."

If you truly think something posted is beyond the pale, like doxxing, the rule provides this guidance: "Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts."

If you can't follow this rule, again, you're on the wrong site. People violate the rule all the time and it's generally ignored, but when it derails conversation, like it is here, that's a sign that you're on the wrong site.

For reference, The Rules of Tattle:

Reactions: 11
I do agree that it is unnecessary to post his address. We all know it and we know that we know it but it is sufficient to say that it is public and out there… If someone wants to find it then they can if they want to look but it doesn’t need to be posted in all it’s glory on this forum. That, we can certainly agree on.
It was actually posted in the comments of one of the original FRE videos about them and not by me. It was already out there. The only reason I looked it up is to catch him in a lie which I did.

It was actually posted in the comments of one of the original FRE videos about them and not by me. It was already out there. The only reason I looked it up is to catch him in a lie which I did.
I didn’t call you out for anything. I just said I don’t think it is right to post his address on here, regardless if someone else already did it somewhere else. I also don’t believe that comment is there anymore. I think FRE tries to delete stuff like that when they can catch it.

Reactions: 2
Okay, I hate getting serious here, but there are two things to remember:

1. This is a gossip site. The section header is, literally, "Celebrity Gossip." Here's the first definition for "gossip" I found: "casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true".

If you didn't want gossip, you're on the wrong site. If you wanted constructive criticism meant to change the behavior of vloggers, you're on the wrong site. If you started posting with a different objective than catty gossip, stop, you're on the wrong site.

2. The very first rule in the terms and conditions for this site is, and I quote: "Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post."

If you truly think something posted is beyond the pale, like doxxing, the rule provides this guidance: "Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts."

If you can't follow this rule, again, you're on the wrong site. People violate the rule all the time and it's generally ignored, but when it derails conversation, like it is here, that's a sign that you're on the wrong site.

For reference, The Rules of Tattle:
Excellent reminder for us all. Thank you for taking the time to pull and post this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.