Yankee in the South #2 Do you see that, Dawn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread! Title courtesy of @Boobzmagee & @Its Got Flavur - Thank you for the title suggestion!

Will and Dawn have been sick yet still able to make it to meet and greets with their grifters. They continue to show symptoms in their most recent live stream on Sunday night.
Will definitely reads here and is polling his stans regarding items that are brought up here. One was whether or not people wanted to see them eat on YT. Yes, because it's funny as crap to see them try to get the food to their mouths.
Will has tons of plans "in the works" for 2022 that will probably not come to fruition.
They have been taking down their live streams immediately due to trolls. 🤣

FRE continues to entertain us with their content. A huge THANK YOU from all of us for putting in your time and effort for our pleasure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe we can find so much to talk about with two vloggers who don’t really do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe we can find so much to talk about with two vloggers who don’t really do anything.
I watch hoping to catch some of the financial wisdom Will spews. "When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen." <inserted serious sarcasm to this statement>

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watch hoping to catch some of the financial wisdom Will spews. "When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen." <inserted serious sarcasm to this statement>
Does he do that? They don’t look like they are doing well. Then again, I probably don’t either. LOL

Reactions: 2
Will just told us last night that he uses a CPA to do his taxes that usually only works with businesses. Will is a #BigShot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he do that? They don’t look like they are doing well. Then again, I probably don’t either. LOL
Despite his claims to the contrary, he obviously never made a lot of money (and there's nothing wrong with that on the surface. The issue is that he pretends to be something he's not).

They now live in an area where the cost of living is so low they can seemingly survive just making YouTube videos and grifting. I don't know how long it can last, but good for him for finding a job that a lazy slob like himself can easily do.

1. Watch ATW videos
2. Copy ATW videos
3. Profit

It's the American dream.

Reactions: 11
No, he has all these big shot claims of being a manager in a plant at he age of 19 and other nonsense. Says he made "good investments". But he got a small inheritance from his father's passing that he's been coasting on, there is suspect of disability checks, and his dad supposedly has a few small businesses that his mom now has. The CPA he supposedly uses was his dad's CPA. So he's probably grifted the service from there. At one point in one of his livestreams and even admitted that his "financial advisor" told him to stop spending so much money.
At one point they had talked about being so poor that they would go into some restaurant and ask for cups of water and then load those cups at the salad bar and take them home to eat (stealing). He does get money from the idiots that take pity on them because they bring out the water works on YouTube for everything. Their sudden "saved again" status while not affiliated with any church and refusing to talk about has also helped the grifting as they are in the Bible Belt of America.
The guy is a classic conman bull shitter and Dawn does know better and goes along with it. He's a greasy, snake oil salesman. If his mouth is moving he is probably lying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t Get Me Wrong , but I’m Actually excited to see this Iconic Group get started on a new thread of Piping Hot Goodness.
If those making the videos run out of ideas , may I please recommend the Scary Swinging Bridge that brings a tear to Will’s eye from fright, and a tear to my eye from laughter. ( We see a little bit of Dawn getting even, too 😂)

***start at 13:00 if you don’t want to sit through the rest .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t Get Me Wrong , but I’m Actually excited to see this Iconic Group get started on a new thread of Piping Hot Goodness.
If those making the videos run out of ideas , may I please recommend the Scary Swinging Bridge that brings a tear to Will’s eye from fright, and a tear to my eye from laughter. ( We see a little bit of Dawn getting even, too 😂)

***start at 13:00 if you don’t want to sit through the rest .

I don’t believe he is afraid this is him just pretending to be for views. If was really afraid of heights he would not ride the chair lift to Anakeesta.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe he is afraid this is him just pretending to be for views. If was really afraid of heights he would not ride the chair lift to Anakeesta.
You could be right, but he sure seems terrified ..You can see it in his eyes. There’s a couple other videos when he’s on a swinging bridge like this and he does the same. This was the longest and funniest clip.

Reactions: 6
I am still wondering about some sort of workman's comp settlement - it would explain the "early retirement" as well as the "financial planner".

I find EVERYTHING he says, suspect.

I also love when he alludes to something on a live stream, "but I can't get into too much about it right now".........

Wait about 5 minutes, and Will spills his guts. He can't help but hear himself to talk.

• Haha
I am still wondering about some sort of workman's comp settlement - it would explain the "early retirement" as well as the "financial planner".

I also love when he alludes to something on a live stream, "but I can't get into too much about it right now".........

Wait about 5 minutes, and Will spills his guts. He can't help but hear himself to talk.
I'm sure the "financial planner" is just his dad's CPA warning him he is burning through any "inheritance" or settlement too fast. Can't sustain "retirement" in your early 40's and travel all over for long on that. And the money tree stans won't keep giving forever.
Most say they enjoy the smoky mountains and dug watching them for their travel content. Which I found boring as hell. Now all these two greasy piggies do is sidle up to the trough and stuff their faces. :sick:

Reactions: 5
The travel content is more expensive on gas, is harder to firm, and takes more effort to edit. He probably lost money on the Route 66 travel content. He's lazy and wants to do the bare minmum. That's why they do food reviews. All he has to do is film himself pigging out, and it still brings in the money. Livestreams...even easier. Just sit on their ass and sing happy birthday/anniversary, promise to pray for people...and just rake in the free gifts, cash, and giftcards.
Grifting financially covers their basic hole-in-the-wall lifestyle. No state income tax in TN. Their house was a cheap foreclosure, so probably no mortgage balance. No pets. They have no kids that are a major expenses. All he has to pay for is utilities, gas, and cheap groceries at Wal-Mart. The dinners out are usually paid for with giftcards. No clothes budget, as they wear the same thing everyday. The problem arrises when a big bill arrives like health insurance, property taxes, or car problems...then he witches on a pity-party livestream and hopes the stans fund his panhandling. This kind of lifestyle cannot be sustained and it will bankrupt them sooner rather than later, especially if one of them has a major health issue, which is highly likely.

Last edited:

I suspect some sort of claim as well. It may explain why Dawn kept working even after he "retired".

Reactions: 5
I suspect some sort of claim as well. It may explain why Dawn kept working even after he "retired".
Will looks like the kind of person that would squirt soap on a floor at a store and then slip on it and sue them.

Oh my god I just realized Will is basically lucky from king of the hill -“he slipped on some peepee and got a settlement” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.