Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My only suggestion is that you take a bleeping bath. At least twice a week maybe once would be a huge improvement. Will is going to be on his soapbox tonight. This could end up in another "Laugh it up folks" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked if they were doing a cruise out of Charleston, willy said no and I was immediately blocked!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Will says it only seems like a permanent vacation but it’s far from it. I’d really like to know how it’s not, because it looks identical to a permanent vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This SHOULD be what he says....

Guys, if you have any questions please don't ask them. Folks, if you aren't seeing your comment answered be thankful because we don't really don't know what we are talking about. We got a lot going on here and it takes a while to reply to you guys because we got stuff going on like eating fast food.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If any of you see a comment about being blocked in the last rod run video for asking about a cruise, could a couple people comment on my comment so he will notice my comment and unblock me?? Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: 6
YITS livestream so far
Hi Stan
we walked around with adam
hi stan
weve knowen adam for years
hi stan
adam is great
hi stan
adam is my best friend
hi stan
i love adam
hi stan
adam adam adam adam
What??? No singing Happy Birthday to someone's neighbor's brother's cat?

• Haha
Will preaching about YouTube now 🙄. Here's the problem you fat uneducated buffoon. You need views because this is your sole source of income (besides Mama Sidelines subsidies). You don't have jobs. You have gotten away with putting out mediocre content and have not progressed or improved as quality content creators. No one wants to see you two obese mentally challenged idiots waddle around the grocery store. He is such a bleeping fat lazy piece of tit. He is just lazy and wants to now put in as little effort as possible but get maximum returns. Why don't you embark on a home remodel/exterior clean up of your crappy home instead of wasting money on frivolous travel.

• Heart
Will says that he's not trying to be the best.

That's obvious. For once I agree with you, Will. You're not trying at all.

Will is especially insufferable tonight. Everything is YouTube this or YouTube that.

He admits that he's bored with The Smokies. We're going to see a lot more 'Running Errands in the South'. He's going to get left behind.

Reactions: 15
Nobody was shouting "OMG it's Will and Dawn!!" at the Rod Run, you bleeping liar. They ALL said, "now what's the name of your channel??" :D

Last edited:
Hahahahha these fake ass Christians dont know what "share the gospel" means. It does not mean to sing... and no you NEVER sing in tune ding dong

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Willy The Lyin' said they haven't been to the movies in years. Oh really?...so you forgot already about lying about going out for that fake dinner and a movie on Valentimes Day?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bangs aren't meant for Dong, but that rat nest is.
---
Alright who called the stores that Will and Dong visited to complain about them being there?

• Haha
Bangs aren't meant for Dong, but that rat nest is.
---
Alright who called the stores that Will and Dong visited to complain about them being there?
and how in the hell would he know?? Oh that's right... he is friends with all the managers of everywhere he goes and I'm sure they all called him to tell him. What a moron.
Will- since we are who you talk about all the time... FINISH A bleeping SENTENCE!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.