Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching PMM and his London vlogs. Love him or hate him he has shown more excitement and joy in his vlogs than willy, dong or the sister did on the entire 10 days they were there. He has never traveled outside of the US and is just so happy and dare I say grateful for the trip. Dong couldn't crack a smile unless daddy husband gave her money for a kinder egg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised that Will didn't do another lazy Rod Run video today: more cars, fewer people and easier parking.

Reactions: 13
Watching YITS in chronological order is a fashion show of clothes that no longer fit Will and Dawn.

So many Snoopy tshirts lost to time. Well, time and Taco Bell, that is.
The "Let's Taco Bout Jesus" shirt she used to wear all the time probably is too small now. I hated when she wore that shirt. It proved that she is just a pea brain toddler. She probably thought it was funny. OK so let's talk about Jesus Dong?!?!? Oh wait you don't even attend church! bleeping imbecile.
---
I'm surprised that Will didn't do another lazy Rod Run video today: more cars, fewer people and easier parking.
So Will can comment on the cars with surfboards on their roofs and sing Surfin USA again...
200 (9).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been watching PMM and his London vlogs. Love him or hate him he has shown more excitement and joy in his vlogs than willy, dong or the sister did on the entire 10 days they were there.
Low LOW bar grading PMM against Willy and Dong. A dead fish would come out on top as well.

• Haha
He looks like a bloated pumpkin in that thumbnail.
---
They seriously have ran out of ideals on what to film for "content"
---
Will pronounced Coca Cola and Flamingos correctly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Really classy Willy, videoing in the women’s clothing department. One of these days, someone is going to knock you out for doing that. By the looks of the summer clothing , I have a feeling they are going to Disney to stalk Dongs crush Adam

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Do you see that Dawn, it's a Cario-practic" bleeping moron. I'm glad we got to see another Publix sub because people still talk about them. We got almost a whole ass Publix tour...really? Hamricks is an old person store imagine that. He keeps hinting about their "trip" it's ethier Destin Fla or Myrtle Beach there I ruined it for you. Btw we South Carolinians call Dirty Myrtle "The Redneck Riveria" Awful bleeping place for people who don't know what a real beach is. And they are macrons not macaroons dumb ass. I can't believe people think this dofus is "worldly".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The food has taken a turn into obsession for Will. 29:21 After finishing their meal, Will is salivating so hard at the idea of trying something else from Publix.

• Sick
They are spending a lot of money lately. I can't believe that their stans won't notice.

I'm thinking they are going back to Cancun or maybe a cheap MSC cruise.

$5 tshirts? Five Below is going to go out of business if Will and Dawn keep buying XXXL t-shirts for $5. That's a lot of material for $5.

I think they are going to start buying pre-made meals to eat at home since they don't cook. Extra salt and fat.

Will looks HYOOJ! His double chin is starting to reach his chest. He's getting older. His skin is losing elasticity. His chin, his boobs, his belly are all going to give out from the weight and they will never snap back no matter if loses weight or not.

I think Dawn is trying to be "healthy" by eating cantaloupe (not honeydew).

Will laying it on thick at the end, pretending that he's not bored out his mind.

I thought they were gifted a stay at the Biltmore? Dawn made a comment about needing something nice.
If they go to myrtle beach they better not cheap out on hotels. Last I heard that place is bed bug heaven.
---
I have been watching PMM and his London vlogs. Love him or hate him he has shown more excitement and joy in his vlogs than willy, dong or the sister did on the entire 10 days they were there. He has never traveled outside of the US and is just so happy and dare I say grateful for the trip. Dong couldn't crack a smile unless daddy husband gave her money for a kinder egg.
I watched his Star Wars vlog today he posted a couple days ago. He is having a blast. I’m not a fan or even a subscriber but he is getting past all the tourist stuff (which he said he will end up doing) but he’s hitting local pubs, local live music.. he’s doing it right.

Reactions: 10
Doucheiest thumbnail of all time! Two bowling ball headed fatties with cataracts holding a fat ass hoagie looking like complete assholes at Publix :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.