Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's hilarious to me that the people who go to this event if you can call it that are the type of people who would sooner die than drive an electric vehicle, yet they scoot around on their rented electric scooters for this whole week like this is their disney world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol I’m still laughing over “the T Type being the Buick version of a Grand National” 😂😂😂😂 idiot. For non car people.. the GN IS A BUICK

eta:
They could NEVER afford a 21 window VW van. That thing is worth 3 of his houses.
Will said “rat rods are really getting popular” no dingbat, that was over a decade ago. They are not popular anymore.

Personally, nothing irks me more than these horrid fake patina paint jobs then they put a semi gloss or high gloss clear coat on them. It defeats the purpose of a patina look. Ugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="scopeyscope, post: 14726526, member: 243152"
eta:
They could NEVER afford a 21 window VW van. That thing is worth 3 of his houses.
Will said “rat rods are really getting popular” no dingbat, that was over a decade ago. They are not popular anymore.

[/QUOTE]
Take the big vw logo off the front and Will wouldnt know what it was. they were more impressed with the 50 dollar fridge than the extremely rare bus.

• Haha
I was wondering what the hard on willy has for the rod run and it must be because of good ole daddy grace. He sure isn't getting huge views on the vlogs he makes. I am sure we will get the annual sitting in McDonald's parking lot, sucking off the free wifi, while we watch scooters and tourists walk by. I am sure some "friends" will stop to say hi along with the occasional "ohhh I smell skunk" or the "did ya see that dawn".
For someone who isn't going to wait around for Dolly to open the new coaster or the opening of Buc-ees, he sure will sit around to see the same old cars that show up year after year.

Reactions: 14
I was wondering what the hard on willy has for the rod run and it must be because of good ole daddy grace. He sure isn't getting huge views on the vlogs he makes. I am sure we will get the annual sitting in McDonald's parking lot, sucking off the free wifi, while we watch scooters and tourists walk by. I am sure some "friends" will stop to say hi along with the occasional "ohhh I smell skunk" or the "did ya see that dawn".
For someone who isn't going to wait around for Dolly to open the new coaster or the opening of Buc-ees, he sure will sit around to see the same old cars that show up year after year.
Free Willy obviously had a strained relationship and deep resentment with his father that was never resolved before his death. So now he's adopted all his father's mannerisms, likes, and hobbies in a desperate, futile, last-ditch attempt to gain his father's love and acceptance from beyond the grave. Not ever gonna happen! Wasting your time/money on annual Route 66 trips till the end of time, and acting like you have a fake passion for Ire-lun, reubens in old diners, classic cars, watching wester-rens, etc... will NEVER bring him back and make him love you any more or any less. Time to let go of the past and move on with your own life and be your own person. If you really wanna make him proud, how about changing your rapidly declining health and poor eating decisions around for the better and not succumbing early to T2 diabeetus just like he did? You're racing him to the grave....and winning right now at the rate your going. BTW dummy, just to clarify...that's not a victory to be proud of.
---
Yankee in the South #19 "An Ogle Dog Gave Me the Rod Runs"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
These edited Rod Run videos show just how lazy Will really is. He could find out what the vehicle is then film him saying it and edit it so it looks like he knows what every vehicle is. Instead he just walks around knowing nothing and basically recording a live stream.

You can always tell when Will starts to lose interest at the ol' Rod Run when instead of reading the signs in the car windows, he can't even be bothered to do that bare minimum - so cue the music as he pans over various automobiles.

And at first, I thought Dawn was transitioning to Dora the Explorer, with the pink shirts and purple backpack and the triangle hair.

After yesterday's vlog, I feel like she is going more for the cousin Diego look:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can always tell when Will starts to lose interest at the ol' Rod Run when instead of reading the signs in the car windows, he can't even be bothered to do that bare minimum - so cue the music as he pans over various automobiles.

And at first, I thought Dawn was transitioning to Dora the Explorer, with the pink shirts and purple backpack and the triangle hair.

After yesterday's vlog, I feel like she is going more for the cousin Diego look:
I think the seemingly permanent mark on her face is her attempt to give off a Cindy Crawford vibe. It is sure working for me.

1681314607930.png

• Haha
So I actually just got back from a trip to the Smoky Mountains. And I have to admit, I thought a lot about Will and Dawn while I was there.

Specifically, these are the questions that came to my mind...

-There's so much to see and do here. How can they put out such boring vlogs?
-There's so much new construction/renovation going on. How can they be so bad and sharing actual Smoky Mountain news and updates?
-Sure, the area has been overtaken by schlocky, cheap, mass-appeal crap. But there are still plenty of local artisans, restauranteurs, and other people with fascinating stories and businesses. So how can they focus solely on chain restaurants, and free "backroads aventures"?

I mean, we all know the answers to these questions. It's because they're just two hobos with a camera. But after having experienced Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge up close, I actually think even LESS of these two, and I didn't think that was possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I actually just got back from a trip to the Smoky Mountains. And I have to admit, I thought a lot about Will and Dawn while I was there.

Specifically, these are the questions that came to my mind...

-There's so much to see and do here. How can they put out such boring vlogs?
-There's so much new construction/renovation going on. How can they be so bad and sharing actual Smoky Mountain news and updates?
-Sure, the area has been overtaken by schlocky, cheap, mass-appeal crap. But there are still plenty of local artisans, restauranteurs, and other people with fascinating stories and businesses. So how can they focus solely on chain restaurants, and free "backroads aventures"?

I mean, we all know the answers to these questions. It's because they're just two hobos with a camera. But after having experienced Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge up close, I actually think even LESS of these two, and I didn't think that was possible.
The next thread should be "Two Hobos with a Camera" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m so confused about what the Rod Run is. Just cars parked in random parking lots??? Maybe Adventure is Out There will put out a blog and actually explain it.

• Haha
The next thread should be "Two Hobos with a Camera" :ROFLMAO:
I mean, that's pretty much it, right?

They don't have jobs, their house is falling apart, their vehicles are falling apart, they only own five shirts between the two of them, they mooch off their "friends", and they only eat out when people give them the money to do it.

They're hobos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean, that's pretty much it, right?

They don't have jobs, their house is falling apart, their vehicles are falling apart, they only own five shirts between the two of them, they mooch off their "friends", and they only eat out when people give them the money to do it.

They're hobos.
And willy has been knowen to sing King of the Road on a few occasions...so this is perfect.
---

The blue shirt is new and made of the most unflattering material an overweight person can wear. That silky, uv coated, quick dry material clings to every pore. The sunglasses make her look like she just had cataract surgery and that bleeping hat. Why doesn't he tell her the lining is hanging out? Why doesn't she check herself before getting out of the car?

I’m so confused about what the Rod Run is. Just cars parked in random parking lots??? Maybe Adventure is Out There will put out a blog and actually explain it.
It's not like an official car show or classic car auction. It's just a bi-annual gathering of classic car owners up and down the Pigeon Forge strip to show off their vehicles and raise hell all night tailgating back & forth from PF to GBurg. Same thing happens again for the Jeep Invasion with Jeeps and bike week for motorcycles. The convention center during these times also has vendors hocking car parts, accessories, and other junk. Traffic is a nightmare during these events, and I make it a point to never plan a trip during those weeks.
AIOT usually doesn't cover Rod Run because he's honest and said he's not an expert on classic cars. At least he doesn't bullshit his audience like Free Willy does every year.

The sunglasses make her look like she just had cataract surgery and that bleeping hat. Why doesn't he tell her the lining is hanging out? Why doesn't she check herself before getting out of the car?
LOL those cheapass oversized sunglasses do make them both look like a couple of 80 year-olds who just waddled home from cataract surgery. All they need are 2 motorized scooters or walkers with tennis ball legs to fully complete the look. That's coming soon too....they can barely walk anymore and they're under 50!

80c6c337ea72b85fe8a678aa9f30ce359672cc70.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
And willy has been knowen to sing King of the Road on a few occasions...so this is perfect.
---

The blue shirt is new and made of the most unflattering material an overweight person can wear. That silky, uv coated, quick dry material clings to every pore. The sunglasses make her look like she just had cataract surgery and that bleeping hat. Why doesn't he tell her the lining is hanging out? Why doesn't she check herself before getting out of the car?
That shirt shows off just how huge her stomach has gotten 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Watching YITS in chronological order is a fashion show of clothes that no longer fit Will and Dawn.

So many Snoopy tshirts lost to time. Well, time and Taco Bell, that is.

• Haha
A8BFB68C-FEAD-4FBC-A21D-6912EEB12294.jpeg

I found a self portrait posted in the local knowin gas station under jobs…..
---
IMG_6408.jpeg

D4575504-7C39-4474-8FBF-33F680EDAF09.jpeg

This was right next to Ding & Dong…..
---
C0405A52-C98F-46E3-83FA-9EC21A9FC8BD.jpeg

Next to them was The Hussey….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.