Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see what this stupid 10 episode top secret series is that Free Willy spent weeks editing and is hyping up so damn much. We all know it's gonna be such an anticlimactic epic-fail! I'm calling it now: it's gonna be such a failure that he won't even get through posting all 10 videos. He'll come up with the usual lame excuse half-way through and quit. Get ready to laugh it up folks, laugh it up!

epic-fail-fail.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Guess we had it backwards about Willy paying that park fee:

Sandy Weis Singletary
Sara Reagan Me too! We have been going every year since I discovered Will & Dawn. The Smokies should be paying them for all the tourism they bring. Wait and see how things slack off in this next year.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Guess we had it backwards about Willy paying that park fee:

Sandy Weis Singletary
Sara Reagan Me too! We have been going every year since I discovered Will & Dawn. The Smokies should be paying them for all the tourism they bring. Wait and see how things slack off in this next year.
These fools that follow them 😡 Those 2 fat slobs would not bring anyone to the smokies. They just do short waddle walks in the mountains, they don’t hike.
---
It is 7 pm and 13 idiots are waiting for them to go live OMG 😳 and of course Rhonda Skipper is waiting 🤣

1678492809316.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So YouTube suggested Joy Blessed Life (which I would never watch) but it appeared even she streamed a Dolly parade or something. Willy missed out on all the stuff. Lol he’s gonna pull a Tim Tracker and upload stuff as separate vlogs sometime this week and it is already old news. Either that or he will go live Sunday with a stream of excusss

Reactions: 10
It's new thread time!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.