Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thought the landlord fancied her didn’t she! And is now shocked that he is just a business man 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I get what she’s saying the house does need updating, the bathroom and kitchen especially, and if he’s going to rent it out he will have to get those done before he rents to someone else, to be honest tho she needs to move anyway, those kids aren’t going to want to share much longer

Reactions: 7
I’ve not seen her stories but if he does update those things for new tenants, he’ll likely hike up the rent too. She’s so stupid to have thought that they were friends, it’s a business, she’s his tenant & he’s not going to spend thousands on a place just cos he thinks he fancies her. She needs to get her head out her arse & live in the real world. If she’d not spunked all her OF money on shite when she first started making it - she could have moved somewhere better.

Reactions: 6
She really thought the landlord fancied her didn’t she! And is now shocked that he is just a business man 🤣
Why is she even still renting?? It's been over a year?? I see no progress. No holidays, no mortgage, not even a rented home with an extra bedroom and updated decor?? I don't think I've ever seen someone fail so miserably.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who would just paint the woodwork myself? I understand floors and big costly jobs but things like woodwork is just do myself

Reactions: 5
She’s been overbuying excessive amounts of food with her extra OF money and that is all. The kids lives have barely changed, but she sees it different 🤷🏼‍♀️

Moving will involve effort and I think she’ll see how high rent it nowadays if she wants a better quality house with an extra bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Gypsy spent her last few years of life on the kids bed watching fatty take pics of her vag for £5!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is the dog dead
No, it wasn't looking good (to agree with K, it really didn't look good on the video she posted). She did seem really upset with it all, I know she moans about the dog, but deep down I think she really loves her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, it wasn't looking good (to agree with K, it really didn't look good on the video she posted). She did seem really upset with it all, I know she moans about the dog, but deep down I think she really loves her.
Hopefully when it dies she realises what a bleep she is and starts treating things she supposedly loves correctly in that case. Yano like ot blacking your kids eye etc, walking your dog. That kinda thing.

Reactions: 4
I have never rented so I am unsure if anyone is able to advise…

Surely having a light fitting you like and painting the garden fence is cosmetic so is the tenants responsibility and not the landlords?

Reactions: 5
That house is a proper state, I agree her landlord should have done more maintenance. I’m guessing she’s stuck there as they have a dog?

Reactions: 2