xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually had to go in for an abnormal smear at my hospital. It obviously wasn’t enjoyable but it’s not something that needs people joining you. They simply have another look ( which is why you get changed) and then take a small sample if needed. I can’t help but think she has made it look a lot worse than it actually is. I wouldn’t exactly say it’s being ‘admitted to hospital’ because that makes it sound like extreme surgery when it’s really not

Reactions: 5
This sort of thing really really annoys me, because of my cancer I've been actually admitted to hospital about 100 times in the last 2 years and I'm not exaggerating. I'm absolutely 100% for people spreading awareness of early cancer detection but I had to go and get a test for an abnormal smear and most certainly did not post a photo of my bracelet and how for what was a few hour test. It's actually insulting to myself and the people I know who dread being admitted to hospital because it means we have an infection or something very serious and we will likely be there for days. It's incredibly insulting to those of us who are genuinely ill to brag about being in hospital as though it's something to use for attention, when in reality it's a horrible place to be ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She updated her Instagram bio and removed the word "motivational" from the description.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I disagree. She motivates me immeasurably in how not to behave in the manner she does. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's incredibly insulting to those of us who are genuinely ill to brag about being in hospital as though it's something to use for attention, when in reality it's a horrible place to be ☹
I agree. The weird thing is that on the one hand, I am sure she feels her experience is really as bad as she claims, because she can't seem to see beyond her own tiniest feeling; and on the other she doesn't seem to want to see beyond it because she mistakes it for self-care to only focus on herself. She has a seriously warped view of what's acceptable.

Reactions: 2
She's recycled a post from her insta stories about following the clown and put it on her FB.

We all saw it yesterday love and it wasn't that funny the first time.

Reactions: 3
She's recycled a post from her insta stories about following the clown and put it on her FB.

We all saw it yesterday love and it wasn't that funny the first time.
She didn't photoshop her under eye wrinkles and bags like she usually does. I think she's trying to be more humble/relatable after reading this thread.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just read her Antigua review. Quite shocked by the grammar and spelling as she comes across as the avid perfectionist. You would think she would have at least proof read it before rolling it out...

• Wow
Stepped away from weekly vlogs to dedicate more time for "new content" (my fave word...) yet nothing posted to YouTube as of yet!

Maybe she figured out by now that people can also ask about lip fillers below a make-up video, so she's playing it safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stayed for a week at the Verandah in May as part of a group conference and quick frankly I didn’t want to leave!

Literally in the first paragraph...

I have a feeling that by "new content" Amelia really means "everything will now be on IG stories so I can live in a bubble and noone can send mean (meaning generally polite and constructive) comments. She's hiding from YT because she can't take any form of critique. Don't put yourself out there if you can't take it, my dear. It's part of the territory, I'm afraid.

I stayed for a week at the Verandah in May as part of a group conference and quick frankly I didn’t want to leave!

Literally in the first paragraph...
The amount of spelling mistakes she makes baffles me too as I'm Estonian, i.e. not a native English speaker, but even I notice mistakes in her posts all the time. Everyone makes mistakes, of course, but if writing is your JOB, then maybe double checking everything wouldn't hurt.

Reactions: 4
New story about how all the comments online are getting to her. What comments?! She is losing the plot! She's disabled.her YouTube comments and from what I can see there are no comments!

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" springs to mind here with Amelia 😡

Reactions: 1
Her new insta post.. if she was anymore offline she may as well quit her job altogether! Who chooses a career online if they are going to constantly moan about being online

Lazy of her to go on a paid trip and say there was lots of activities going on but she decided to sit by the pool and not try any of them

Her new insta post.. if she was anymore offline she may as well quit her job altogether! Who chooses a career online if they are going to constantly moan about being online

Lazy of her to go on a paid trip and say there was lots of activities going on but she decided to sit by the pool and not try any of them
This!!! I've never known anyone complain about the internet/social media more, how can she not know that this isn't the career for her!!

New story about how all the comments online are getting to her. What comments?! She is losing the plot! She's disabled.her YouTube comments and from what I can see there are no comments!
She reads here for sure, but won't admit it. She wants to make it seem like she's getting a ton of nasty comments directly, which probably isn't true. This thread blew up and she can't handle it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.