xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a runner and pick up litter regularly on my route as it's an AONB and I want to keep it that way but I don't feel the need to announce it to the world, I just do it (I realise the irony of me saying that and telling you all that too but you get what I mean lol 😜). Plenty of people pick up litter and don't announce it to the world like they are the Mother Theresa of Litter Picking Duties. Again, Amelias' humbleness shines through like a fecking, retina burning laser beam from Mars.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No...she didnt pick up a spec of that litter. She filmed it, demanding we all do it too, while her housemate picked it up.

Sorry, but i've litter picked for years. Am I meant to post a video or share xax's or comment and like it to validate what I do when out walking? Or can I just go about my day picking up litter like everyone else without the self righteous, condescending nature of someone NOT PICKING UP RUBBISH telling me to pick up rubbish.

Talking of rubbish, I've picked up the weekly vlogs...now where's the bin? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As you guys pointed out, picking up litter is not that big a deal. Plenty of us do it. But for those who've never felt compelled to pick up any little thing - does Amelia really think Team Xax's (read: Chris's) effort will inspire them? Oh well. I suppose she does.

Reactions: 2
She's banging on a out a skin mask that wasn't gifted or sponsored....yet in the next story it says affiliate?!? Stop lying!!!

Reactions: 4
She needs to follow her own advice as I see her leaving trash allllllll over instagram😂she could do with litter picking her life and her crappy attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny it’s gone dead considering she was so adamant she had extra people to help her out with her other ‘brands’ clearly not the case. Hardly surprising people don’t want to walk around with cringey passive aggressive tops. White feather fortune is just as inactive..

Reactions: 3
Omg she has literally posted on Bloom! Wouldn't surprise me if she has this thread saved on favourites!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This comment on the latest bloom post is everything! I believe we would all love nothing more than to see who’s behind this team [emoji23][emoji23] it’s so well worded and innocent sounding I dare her to find a passive aggressive response to this one...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg love that haha. She replied in her typical passive aggressive manner 😂 you would think with the big team she has across the globe they could manage one post a month

Reactions: 2
Omg love that haha. She replied in her typical passive aggressive manner 😂 you would think with the big team she has across the globe they could manage one post a month
Shes replied saying they dont share an office (which wasnt the question raised) and that each writer has a bio at the bottom of their article...so I looked at some and they are so false. "Sarah loves her little flat and doing activities alone"...sure Sarah, sure.

She also (sorry they also) didnt answer the question of who is the team made up of as xax always harps on about the team over at bloom, but they basically confirmed she is the one who posts quotes but occasionally people write for her.

She also said the team is global - yet when asked for more info she can't actually confirm who shes on about or where the hell they are based!

I think that response shouted loud and clear that this is obviously run by xax who is desperate to girl boss the tit of out it hiding behind a fake team.

Shes got such illusions of grandeur.

Reactions: 3
She said that the ‘team’ are a bunch of random people who swap in and out and don’t share and office and do the “boring admin stuff” ... but that there are other content creators who post the blogs.. I think the Sarah mentioned above is a girl called “sunshine Sarah” who is a wannabe blogger and comments on a lot of Amelia’s posts

Bloom have admitted that all original merchandise was created by the founder (in previous reply confirmed xax to be founder) and then said we also have a collaboration with xax.

So to confirm, everything they sell is xax and there is no "collaboration" as it's all her doing, her shop and her running it. They honestly think we're thick.

I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.