xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget folks.......she passed with the "highest grade possible". Nowt like a bit of humbleness, eh?
While I do agree with many of the things people bring up about here here and critizise about here. I just have to say that - most people I know, when passing an exam or something with the highest grade possible would brag about it. I definetly would.
I get that there are irritating things about her, but blowing every little thing she does out of proportion does not actually seem ok to me.

Reactions: 3
While I do agree with many of the things people bring up about here here and critizise about here. I just have to say that - most people I know, when passing an exam or something with the highest grade possible would brag about it. I definetly would.
I get that there are irritating things about her, but blowing every little thing she does out of proportion does not actually seem ok to me.
I take your point, but let's say, for example, you got a First in your degree. What do you say - that you got a First or you got " the highest grade possible"? You just say you got a First because people know that's a damn good result and that's all you need to say. Amelia has to say it's the highest grade possible to, once again, project herself onto a platform that no one else can ever possibly ever attain as she is so amazing and no one else can do what she has done. It's a dubious counselling "degree" that was gifted, nothing more.

Reactions: 5
Amazing Amelia!
So in the UK you can get a certificate and do therapy? This woman can start seeing people and giving therapy with no other psychology education just a certificate?

Reactions: 1
Another gifted course, can't wait till she gets the highest possible score in that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see on the gram she does have a psy degree. Where I live you have to have a PhD to do counseling. You can do group therapy with a masters but not one on one. She didn’t even tag bloom from the darkness or mention it in her free certificate post. So lazy. Hasn’t even posted anything from that account since April. What is wrong with this woman?

Hi everyone I'm a newbie here but after reading for a few weeks and following xax for a few years I feel I need to speak up. Firstly I was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago (and still have it) and her latest story on how she's giving her amazing friend these cancer Eyelashes, really rubbed me the wrong way. I've had friends like amelia who only want to use your cancer as a means to promote how selfless they are but never do anything nice for you privately... and let me tell you - we see through that BS, why advertise a gift like that? It comes across very grief-touristy. Secondly a few years ago I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis - a chronic infection in the bladder, mine was caused by radiation but lots are other things can cause it too. So being a fan of her vlogs at the time I thought I'd reach out on Instagram to tell her about the rare condition, thinking she might actually have it given her frequent infections. The response I had was so incredibly rude, almost to the point of patronising, she knew her own body thank you very much and its a uti but thanks for the suggestion sort of thing. I was so shocked I unfollowed immediately, there is such an amazing community of girls with chronic cystitis on Instagram I could not understand her need to patronise and downplay us! She came across as very self important and dismissive. And just to quickly mention as someone who's doing their PhD in psychology, don't worry her course will not get her a genuine counselling job, only one on Instagram where she'll undoubtedly charge a fortune ! Xxx

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her story about adding captions to your Instagram videos for hearing impaired people 🙄 it is a good idea yes but the way she goes about it, just like everything else she puts out, is just patronising. ‘For gods sake why can’t you all be considerate like meeeee’

Hi everyone I'm a newbie here but after reading for a few weeks and following xax for a few years I feel I need to speak up. Firstly I was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago (and still have it) and her latest story on how she's giving her amazing friend these cancer Eyelashes, really rubbed me the wrong way. I've had friends like amelia who only want to use your cancer as a means to promote how selfless they are but never do anything nice for you privately... and let me tell you - we see through that BS, why advertise a gift like that? It comes across very grief-touristy. Secondly a few years ago I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis - a chronic infection in the bladder, mine was caused by radiation but lots are other things can cause it too. So being a fan of her vlogs at the time I thought I'd reach out on Instagram to tell her about the rare condition, thinking she might actually have it given her frequent infections. The response I had was so incredibly rude, almost to the point of patronising, she knew her own body thank you very much and its a uti but thanks for the suggestion sort of thing. I was so shocked I unfollowed immediately, there is such an amazing community of girls with chronic cystitis on Instagram I could not understand her need to patronise and downplay us! She came across as very self important and dismissive. And just to quickly mention as someone who's doing their PhD in psychology, don't worry her course will not get her a genuine counselling job, only one on Instagram where she'll undoubtedly charge a fortune ! Xxx
So sorry to hear this. She's a cold calculating witch. I honestly have no idea who she thinks she is. She makes me so angry with her passive aggressive ways. She feels she's so badly done to it's actually laughable. She needs to get over her self. She's actually very big headed and full of her own self importance. I can't believe she was so nasty to you. I despise her even more now🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Her story about adding captions to your Instagram videos for hearing impaired people 🙄 it is a good idea yes but the way she goes about it, just like everything else she puts out, is just patronising. ‘For gods sake why can’t you all be considerate like meeeee’
And she’s coped that from brogan Tate (who I don’t follow or like) but I saw she started doing that on her stories a few weeks ago

Reactions: 2
I mean come on cheese and beans is defo top 5 Greggs product! I’d be delighted!

Last edited:
How tragically empty must your life be to moan on IG about a feckin Greggs' pasty and feel it's actually important for the world to know said woes? That's very sad and pathetic to feel the incessant need to have to document every damn, unimportant, insignificant thing in your life. Pitiful.

Yes there's litter but she defs set up that shot of Toby and put all the litter they found around him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.