xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just done a post on her fake eyelashes and if people want a vlog on them. How is this any different to the lip fillers?! Such a hypocrite!!!
Yes, because eyelash extensions is something she’s willing to talk about. 😂

Reactions: 1
She has just done a post on her fake eyelashes and if people want a vlog on them. How is this any different to the lip fillers?! Such a hypocrite!!!
It's completely different as she CHOOSES to let us know about the eye lashes...said no one ever. Its enhancing her physical appearance for self gratification. Exactly the same as lip fillers.

Reactions: 3
Hate this attention-seeking thing she does where she hints that someone in her family is having health problems.

Either say what it is or don’t mention it at all!

Reactions: 2
OMG guys thank GOD she's not leaving cos she passed her councillors degree. I mean where would we be without her angry, blaming and frankly toxic posts towards everyone?! I mean it's not like she has an actual job in her way to mean she could 'study' for it.

CONGRATULATIONS AMELIA

OMG guys thank GOD she's not leaving cos she passed her councillors degree. I mean where would we be without her angry, blaming and frankly toxic posts towards everyone?! I mean it's not like she has an actual job in her way to mean she could 'study' for it.

CONGRATULATIONS AMELIA

duck me sideways imagine her as a councillor? Literally the most messed up person to be giving anyone else advice!!
No err thanks I’m good [emoji3061]

Reactions: 7
She started working on that 3 years ago when they offered her a free certification I thought.

Well we would all get additional diplomas I'd it was #gifted!! What a mistake. People out in the UK desperate for higher education and cant afford it yet a "social media influencer" (I use the term loosely) is gifted the course. Absolutely shocking.

What makes it worse is she wont even use the degree in practice. She will just passive aggressively look down on people who are providing constructive critique.

Reactions: 5
XameliaX
doing a degree in counselling 🤔

Also XameliaX
Completely shades Samaritans on Twitter for not answering her quickly enough 🤔

I couldn’t think of a worse person to look for support from.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure it's not an actual degree. Really😂😂😂. Nah, it's some tit certificate. I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than take advice or counselling from her😋

• Haha
I'm sure it's not an actual degree. Really😂😂😂. Nah, it's some tit certificate. I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than take advice or counselling from her😋
Not quite “open university”.... more “slightly ajar classes” 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her body positivity/new self love journey doesn’t really strike me as just that. She reminds me of brogantate, who instead of exercising, eating healthy food, not drinking every night and having a balanced diet, has decide to not do those things and instead call it ‘loving her body’ to me it’s just a new trend people seem to use when they don’t want to look slobbish.
spot on!! 🙊

There is NO WAY I would undergo any counselling with Amelia. I suspect it's one of these ten a penny, distance learning, learn jack tit courses. She has zero empathy and her listening skills are non existant - she's made that blatantly clear!

What’s her plan for this certificate ? Bragging rights? The woman is so lazy. Her last vlog she said not everything is content. Woman EVERYTHING is content. You want to build your brand, you work! Also, I’d love to see the supposed hate she gets. Make a video on it. Show us screen shots. Talk about what’s being said. I think she is being dramatic. I’ve never seen nasty comments. I’ve seen critical ones or people telling her their opinion but no bullying or nasty comments. She’s so thin skinned.

I've followed her for a while and the only time I've ever tried to speak her, she was so hostile and weird!

She posted a photo of an outfit and was saying how much she loves her new curves. I replied saying it looks fab and it's great to see people embracing their curves (like she said) and she got massively hositile about that fact that I'd called her curvey... even though she literally said she was embracing curves. She'd even put up an outfit vides for 'us curves girls'.

I was literally just complimented her, reiterating what she had been praising herself for publicly. And yet she responded publicly like I'd just called her fat.

It was a very weird exchange and made me realise that when she's banging on about loving herself it's Clearly not the case. And if that's the type of 'hate' she gets, I think she has a few issues to work through.

As for people not knowing boundaries, I'm sure she did so many 'ask me absolutely anything no matter how personal' q&a's when she had no other content.

It seems like she has never set any boundaries and has massively over shared and click baited to keep her business going, and then gets super defensive and self righteous over people interacting with her in ways she doesn't like 🤷‍♀️

She blows hot and cold with everything and it's coming across as insincere and a bit erratic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Don't forget folks.......she passed with the "highest grade possible". Nowt like a bit of humbleness, eh?

How much do you want to bet that she's going to start offering and charging for "counseling" services?

So, did she spend time with clients, like it says on the school's website? It's a requirement to get the diploma.

Once they have completed their initial training, all counsellors are required to complete a diploma that includes supervised contact time with clients The minimum number of supervised hours for this course is 100, though in some cases it can be as high as 450.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I would put money on it. She was probably her own client...... all that time looking in the mirror at herself - got in a bajillion hours too, never mind a measly 450. Aim high! 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.