xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does know about this forum she’s mentioned it in today’s story alongside guru gossip
As if she is making out it’s the first time she’s seen the forums. Calm down hun.
She will be made up that someone’s talking about her miserable life, that’s why she’s making such a big deal about it.

Reactions: 2
New member here. I used to watch Amelia but unsubscribed a LONG time ago as she became unbearable to watch with all the moaning. If she were my daughter I would have grabbed her by the shoulders and given her a good, hard shake a long time ago and told her to get a goddamn grip, give up the YT as it's blantantly obvious a complete failure and GO GET A REAL JOB! I've never in all my life come across such a self centred, selfish, lazy, ungrateful, negative, delusional brat.

Reactions: 3
Liar liar pants on fire "I dont read anything on those horrible sites" bwhahaaa but she made a video about it with loseitlikelauren and several IG stories for the last year or so, even mentioned it in a vlog.

I'd be concerned if the top ranked CEO words were xameliax hate, again, projecting instead of self reflecting. She'll never change.

She’s in bed at 10am complaining about how difficult she finds things. She’s a full time joke.

Reactions: 7
Maybe they are her top search terms because she's always banging on about it rather than taking it on board.

If she keeps mentioning these mean gossip sites, even people who like her are going to search for them out of curiosity.

She is so self righteous its ridiculous.

First she ran away from Twitter and now she's running away from YouTube. She says she's going to post her weekly vlog style content to her Instagram stories now. I'm sure that's because viewers can't see any of the negative feedback on Instagram stories, so she can live in her little delusional bubble of positivity.

All of this nonsense just because she's ashamed of being called out on her lip fillers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg she's actually made a pot of compliments for herself....has she actually lost the plot?!

If she says "protect my happy" again....🙄
I thought the same thing!

She's loves talking about herself and being the victim that this'll fuel her "content" for months to come.

How I get over haters.
How bullies are beneath you.
Online trolls are wanting what you have.
How i got over a heartbreak 45 years ago and have been hated for it for 120 years by online trolls... 😂

First she ran away from Twitter and now she's running away from YouTube. She says she's going to post her weekly vlog style content to her Instagram stories now. I'm sure that's because viewers can't see any of the negative feedback on Instagram stories, so she can live in her little delusional bubble of positivity.

All of this nonsense just because she's ashamed of being called out on her lip fillers.
This. 👌✋🙌

I know! "You sell amazing products for an amazing charity". Would someone write that? Maybe, i suppose. But it just smacked of Amelia fishing again.
(The charity gets 10% btw)

If she says "protect my happy" again....🙄
She has just called the vlog "protecting my happy" 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
She finally deleted the comment off of her previous vlog asking about her lip fillers. She's really trying to hide it and act like it never happened. Just be the "real" and "honest" vlogger that you claim to be, Amelia, and own up to it, especially when it looked so obvious. No doubt you'd have less haters and more respect if you were actually as "real" as you claimed to be. People don't like frauds and hypocrites, which is why your fans are becoming haters.

I wonder if she got a bit of a negative response about how unprofessional she was in last weeks vlog with the bumble shade and because her ego is bruised she’s started “project pity party part 689”

I heard she contacted GG long ago to get her thread removed on mental health grounds 😐 they removed a ton of comments so she obviously got someone feeling sorry for her.

Pathetic really when you compare her thread to others. I don’t think any of us make comments about her looks/ make fun of her unlike other most threads on here. We are all just simply stating facts about how much of spoiled princess she is.
Now she can carry on living in her perfect bubble on Instagram stories knowing she won’t get any negative comments

Omg the title of her vlog [emoji23] And she’s disabled the comments so we can’t comment on botched fish lips [emoji2955]

She has just called the vlog "protecting my happy" 🤦‍♀️
Ugh. She really went there, didn't she?
Look, I get it. Being criticised sucks. Being under scrutiny from a bunch of strangers sucks. Having people comment on lip fillers you thought you could sneak by sucks. Finding a thread of people who feel the need to vent because they find you so annoying must suck, too! The thing is, if you expect people to watch your private life, or whatever you are willing to disclose of it, be prepared for them to comment on the aspects you disclosed. Don't get mad because you disclosed some things unwittingly! Also, don't expect people to go by your double standards: don't invite and welcome opinions if they are praise unless you can also handle criticism. And I do mean criticism, not bullying, no one should accept that. Amelia gets criticism certainly (especially here), but I don't see any bullying. She needs thicker skin or should get a different job. There's no point in keeping a job that constantly vexes her, nor is there a point in trying to change the internet. And the way she condescends to people asking questions, brushes off even gentle criticism, and routinely fails to properly acknowledge what people did for her is also not indicative of what she expects from others.
I am sorry she's having a meltdown, I get that she's feeling bad and somehow thinks she's been treated quite unfairly. Her "happy" has clearly turned rather unhappy already. I have no desire to see her miserable, but I also do not believe that anyone should cater to her antics. I sincerely hope she finds a more reasonable way to cope in the future.

Reactions: 12
She’s censored everything now. Serious eye roll at the subtle music she added in the background during her pity party speech.

She's lost nearly a quarter of her Patreon followers over the past few weeks. At the start of April she had 44 patrons, bringing in $156 a month. That's dropped to 35 patrons bringing in $129 a month.

She moans that in her job there’s no hr department and loads of negative stuff.. but it’s just the same as receiving constructive criticism from you colleges/boss. She seems to think that because she works for herself whatever she does is perfect and there’s nothing on her work to be critiqued.

I honestly can’t believe she is a 31 year old woman... and the only thing she’s embarrassed about is how unfit she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's common knowledge that social media people have to put up with a ton of threats and random insults and stuff. That's obviously unacceptable. But I doubt Amelia gets lots of that. We'd know, the way she already freaks out when people ask about her lip fillers.
She really just cannot cope with any type of comment that isn't high praise.

As for the "people are just jealous/ people hate to see other happy" type thing her remaining loyal followers dish out, I've thought about that. Why do I watch her if she makes me angry - don't like it, don't watch it, right? But since I am not jealous and I don't hate happiness, I suppose it's mostly morbid curiosity regarding where she'll go next. I'll admit that's not exactly nice, but it is entertaining. And frankly, if you put content on the internet, the least you have to expect is that some people will find it really bad and just watch to see the trainwreck unfold. Only way to stop this is to consider what criticism may be valid and thus stop wrecking the train. I'd be the first to welcome it if her content went back to bearable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.