xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worst one yet... cant even see the brand she is obliged to tag (I've circled in blue)... and no #gifted unlike the pink one? Find it hard to believe this one is paid for by the queen xax herself...
20190602_151617.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Shes so obvious, its disgusting. "I've heard @revitalashcosmetics is good?"
Well Amelia, if you've heard its good, go buy some.

Reactions: 9
So she's stopping weekly vlogging because someone asked about her lip fillers...wow. 'A few people have been asking very personal questions'......wow. Can't wait for her YouTube channel to dry up completely.

Reactions: 8
So she's stopping weekly vlogging because someone asked about her lip fillers...wow. 'A few people have been asking very personal questions'......wow. Can't wait for her YouTube channel to dry up completely.
I came here to post about this 😂 straight after she announces she still has 90 minutes of work still to do but guyzzzz she took A WHOLE HOUR FOR HERSELF TODAY TO WASH HER HAIR. Gosh she’s just so brave, her hard work puts doctors and teachers to shame. Her martyred expressions in those photos too, what a lovely victim she makes.

Basically ‘you tried to ask me about my lip fillers which I regret having done so now I will punish you all’.. except her weekly vlogs went stale a long time ago and her engagement is at an all time low. It’s really unravelling now.

Reactions: 9
What is she actually taking a break from?? Her entire 'job' is to produce a weekly vlog of her doing absolutely nothing and then moaning about it.

But she's be taking break from that. I didn't think boss lady could do any less work, but here we are.

Reactions: 10
You have to wonder whether she’s aware of the utter ridiculousness of her ‘career’ or if she’s fooled herself into genuinely thinking that she’s smashing it and deserves a break every other day 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand what she will have left to do if she’s not vlogging? Apart from her ‘magazine’ ?? It’s just another way to tell off her viewers and make herself feel powerful. Maybe she should take the time to think about why she gets so much hate online.. it’s clearly for a reason

Reactions: 5
Absolutely, she acts like she’s doing people a favour by vlogging and going on holiday constantly and that her viewers owe her something. Then when she doesn’t get the response she wants, she has a strop and withholds her ‘content’ like it’s a punishment?!

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness, not sure where to start with this! Clearly throwing her toys out of the pram after someone had the audacity to politely ask about her blatantly obvious lip fillers (that totally expose her as a body confidence hypocrite).

As someone else mentioned I don’t think she has much left without the weekly vlog. She’s already complained that no-one reads/watches her travel blogs and I doubt there’s any interest in her magazine.

She keeps talking about how happy she is. I don’t believe her. I think she’s deeply unhappy.

Reactions: 5
What is she actually taking a break from?? Her entire 'job' is to produce a weekly vlog of her doing absolutely nothing and then moaning about it.

But she's be taking break from that. I didn't think boss lady could do any less work, but here we are.
She’s said (as have a few other vloggers) that they don’t really make that much money from the weekly vlogs. It’s good for engagement though and it’s what draws brands to work with them. So yeah you might not make much money from the actual video but without it what do you have? Cheesy over the top videos from someone who doesn’t want to discuss their lip fillers while they go on about how comfortable they are in their own skin.
For someone who claims to be so business oriented she sure is clueless.

Reactions: 1
I predict she’ll take a couple of weeks off and then return with a patronising lecture about how ‘dangerous’ bullying is. She loves the attention and without the weekly vlogs she’ll quickly fade into obscurity.

Her self care journey is ridiculous. You sit at home everyday deleting comments and painting your nails. Imagine if she had to go to a real job.

Reactions: 2
She’s dumb. She did lip fillers and didn’t use it as content! She’s in the business to create content. She could’ve done a vlog on it. A blog post about why she did it and the process of it all. People search the internet for personal experiences. She can even say hey my lips look like trash this is what I did wrong. She’s a dolt.

Reactions: 3
Theres no one that irritates me more than amelia, she really needs a reality check, I started watching her just after the big cheating scandal *yawn* and I genuinely liked her, but the last 2 years she's become insufferable. This is the same woman that complains how the bumble people have let her go, criticising them, yet has the audacity to tell others that they cannot do the same to her. Can she not see the double standard she applies? I seriously wish she'd find this forum, it'll send her through a rabbit hole. There is a reason she is as disliked as she is. Take someone like rosanna pierce, she has almost 4 times the amount of subscribers, yet receives very little negativity, there's a reason for it. I watch rosanna, why is it that she doesn't irritate me the same way? Amelia should really do some introspection, it'll do her good in the long run.

Reactions: 3
She’s working from her bed today. Must be exhausting. I don’t know how she copes (when I’m up at 6 with 5 kids and a full time secondary teacher)

She does know about this forum she’s mentioned it in today’s story alongside guru gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.