xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest vlog, acts like the only person to have a long work day... we are all tired!

Also refers to her own magazine as "frickin great by the way". Confidence is good, but this is arrogance.
It’s literally a bog standard Mailchimp email

So busy she can’t drink tea out of a normal mug..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So busy, yet has the time to whip up a cake because she fancies a slice with a cup of tea 🙄

Love that people are actually starting to call her out when she keeps moaning about having 'long days'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker - and have always wondered, what does she actually do, like daily? Yes, emails in bed and then what? I actually cannot see how someone can stay financially stable in her situation (more of a curiosity than a critique I guess). Doesn't realise how lucky and privileged she is. Not very relatable at all. And I must say, I have been following since she was with Joe and in the last year she has become a 'bandwagoner' to the max - body positive movement, mental health and wellbeing, PODCASTS huh!?

Sidebar, I would also love to know what's happened between her and loseitlikeLauren. I could genuinely relate to Lauren and a lot of her struggles, she also seems like a very tolerant person. Hmmmmmm :unsure:

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen her announcement for the T-shirts « xameliax for bloom » . Isn’t that a bit redundant since bloom is also Amelia?

I’m also wondering how she manages to survive money wise? I work in digital marketing with a number of influencers so I’m pretty familiar with the numbers brands are willing to pay. Long story short with the amount of content she publishes there’s no way she could live off that!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen her announcement for the T-shirts « xameliax for bloom » . Isn’t that a bit redundant since bloom is also Amelia?

I’m also wondering how she manages to survive money wise? I work in digital marketing with a number of influencers so I’m pretty familiar with the numbers brands are willing to pay. Long story short with the amount of content she publishes there’s no way she could live off that!

Right!!! Also love the way she comments how much she loves them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love everyone calling her out on YouTube. She must be fuming. So patronising in her replies with the ‘ hello my love

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone on the tshirt pics said "I'm confused, I thought bloom from the darkness was Amelia" and she replied "yes, Amelia is our founder" 😂😂😂😂😂,
Bloody hell girl, we know it's you, sat in your pjs, talking to yourself. She makes out she has this "team" behind her. It's literally her and her dog!

Just read the YouTube comments too! Passive aggressive much??!! She is horrid. Saying her moaning is the same as weall do at the end of a busy work day, the difference is, she has 30,000 people watching her. NO YOU DONT! you might have 30k subscribers but viewing figures barely ever reach 5k. Her latest has less than 2k!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha 30,000 watching her? The views are usually around 2K. I don’t think she gets the point people are making either.. they are not saying that it’s unusual to say your busy, it’s more the fact that it’s almost ever other sentence that comes out of her mouth. People who are actually sooo busy don’t have time to bang on about it ( whilst they make lemon cake)

Reactions: 7
Someone on the tshirt pics said "I'm confused, I thought bloom from the darkness was Amelia" and she replied "yes, Amelia is our founder" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
This is so weird! She has self esteem issues running really deep if she feels the need to make herself more important than she is :/

She had a bloody countdown on her instagram stories before the “launch” as if people were waiting with bated breath for her new offering!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I commented that I thought bloom was Amelia and she replied saying another 'team' had taken over the day to day running. She then deleted it. Obviously doesn't want people to know her 'secret'.

• Haha
  • Wow
I commented that I thought bloom was Amelia and she replied saying another 'team' had taken over the day to day running. She then deleted it. Obviously doesn't want people to know her 'secret'.
That wouldn’t surprise me considering she had a team of contributors on her blog.

Reactions: 1
Update, it's called xAmeliax for Bloom from the Darkness....she is actually crackers

• Haha
UPDATE: now she is treating bloom as a separate entity [emoji23][emoji23] she has an Instagram story saying : “loving my new collection with bloom!” And then ask people to head on over and follow the bloom account as if it’s completely unrelated to her [emoji2957]the woman’s gone cuckoo...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen the comments from Amelia on the bloom from the darkness account. It’s really odd. I’ve got multiple Instagram accounts, I even used to have one for a business but I never ever commented on them. I pop likes on my different accounts sure, I completely get that but commenting as though it’s not you behind the other account is super weird. I just don’t understand it at all.

Reactions: 3
“Cup half full kinda girl”??? 😂
She’s the most miserable, complaining, depressing, entitled, lazy-assed bint out there. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.