xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"My line of motivational tshirts" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Dont read the comments. Be gone trolls?!! Who does she think will be purchasing these, seriously?! They aren't applicable to her potential customers. They're applicable to her, which I suppose is all she thinks about!
And "healing in progress"? We get it Amelia, Joe cheated on you 4 years ago. What he did was horrible, and unforgivable but, jesus, move on!!
Awful arenā€™t they:oops: considering she thinks of herself as such a good business woman Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t think about her target market

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m going to start up my own line of T-shirtā€™s.
Slogans will include:
Self care is another way to describe laziness!

Critical comments are not trolling!

The commenters pay your bills!

And

Tattle is free advice!

Oh and if you buy 2 you get a free T-shirt that says:

I donā€™t need my clothes to speak for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, in response to Amelia's post about being excited for the tshirt, bloom from the darkness has posted "we're super excited too x.amelia.x"
Wtf! bloom from the darkness is Amelia!! She is literally just commenting back to herself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker but I do find the whole replying to yourself across different social media accounts weird. I have multiple accounts and Iā€™ll pop a like on photos I share on different accounts but I donā€™t comment! Itā€™s odd.

I do have to say Iā€™m not a big fan of the t-shirts. I actually didnā€™t mind the hoodies she released but the t-shirts are a little obnoxious. However I do have to say itā€™s a little unfair to say self care is another way to describe laziness. That is not the case at all, O.K maybe in Ameliaā€™s case it sometimes comes across as laziness but self care is actually really important!

Reactions: 3
Self care is absolutely, very important. If I didn't take the time to do so, I would go mad! I think the thing with Amelia is, self care is all she ever seems to do!! Whether its painting pots, painting nails, getting her hair done, spa days, afternoon tea, "press trips", theatre trips (all gifted, of course) and then, bangs on about needing "self care", it can rub people up the wrong way. People who work ungodly hours, people who dont feel they get enough time with their own children, never mind time to themselves, people who are doing jobs that actually make a difference in some way. Not reviewing the latest mascara or primark haul and then calling it hard work!!
I think Amelia has only ever had to please herself, shes so out of touch with the real world

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t agree, sorry.
I look after myself but really itā€™s just living life.
Taking care of yourself is important but ā€œself careā€ as used by social media influencers is used to justify doing whatever they want.

Itā€™s lost itā€™s true meaning for me.
For you it means something so sorry if I offended you.

Edited to add, cross posted with @Sara_M

Reactions: 6
No offence taken at all! I just think self care is important and itā€™s a shame that people like Amelia taint it by making it appear as laziness. Much like @Sara_M Iā€™d go mad without it but itā€™s not something I do daily unlike Amelia!

I donā€™t agree, sorry.
I look after myself but really itā€™s just living life.
Taking care of yourself is important but ā€œself careā€ as used by social media influencers is used to justify doing whatever they want.

Itā€™s lost itā€™s true meaning for me.
For you it means something so sorry if I offended you.

Edited to add, cross posted with @Sara_M

I agree, she does the bare minimum and then bangs on about self care and self love.

The commenting as herself thing is very weird. But then she comments to herself as her dog..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t know if itā€™s me being ocd but it always looks messy in her house, like bits and bobs all over the place

She really needs to jack it in and get a conventional job because she is terrible at it.

My personal favourite Amelia moment to date is the time she cried because last boyfriend dumped her and she thought he could be the one, then a month later she was in the pub with ā€˜a boy she lovedā€™. Such train wreck, so desperate.

• Haha
I donā€™t know if itā€™s me being ocd but it always looks messy in her house, like bits and bobs all over the place
She's basically a lazy sod. The kitchen is always filled with washing up that's ready to be washed or stuff that's been washed and she can't be arsed to put it away. But then, she's extremely busyšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Sick
She really needs to jack it in and get a conventional job because she is terrible at it.

My personal favourite Amelia moment to date is the time she cried because last boyfriend dumped her and she thought he could be the one, then a month later she was in the pub with ā€˜a boy she lovedā€™. Such train wreck, so desperate.
Mine was when Chris dumped her and she said ā€˜ I donā€™t know why he would leave when things are getting goodā€™ after she had just said it had been months of tears and back pain and water infections.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t know how sheā€™s doing it, I follow people with double or triple the number of subscribers sheā€™s got that arenā€™t doing YouTube or blogging full time they have a conventional job alongside it either full or part time so thatā€™s always baffled me.

her accounts are available on line so if anyone understand that kind of thing you should be able to see if she is making a decent amount
makes no sense to me

Reactions: 1
I think mum and dad must help fund her. She doesnt have a large following compared to some so, how does she do it?!
I see Alton towers is gifted. She does Alton towers every year. I wonder if it's always been gifted!

I donā€™t know how sheā€™s doing it, I follow people with double or triple the number of subscribers sheā€™s got that arenā€™t doing YouTube or blogging full time they have a conventional job alongside it either full or part time so thatā€™s always baffled me.
At the bottom of her blog it says 10,000 subscribers?! Sounds high considering most posts have no comments.

She's basically a lazy sod. The kitchen is always filled with washing up that's ready to be washed or stuff that's been washed and she can't be arsed to put it away. But then, she's extremely busyšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Considering she spends 90% of her time in that house you think she would keep it in a nice state. Her bedroom always looks like itā€™s got clothes and crap all over the place

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
In the latest vlog, acts like the only person to have a long work day... we are all tired!

Also refers to her own magazine as "frickin great by the way". Confidence is good, but this is arrogance.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.