xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s actually hilarious. We know you already create max 1 video a week, 1 blog post a week, have created an email that you are calling a magazine and have a bloom website that already looks as though it’s flopped
No, we don't need a podcast. Everyone is climbing the podcast bandwagon...

Reactions: 1
What would her podcast even be about? lecturing her haters? Begging for free stuff? Crying about the way something went wrong which was more than likely her fault? talking about her situational depression? You know much like her YouTube vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No video blog once again - the only thing she does that anyone even bothers with!

Reactions: 2
Tattle is such a breeding ground for negativity. I don’t understand how people take pleasure in it 😢
Depends how you look at it. You see it as a breeding ground for negativity. I see it as a way of being able to speak the truth without being censored by spoilt, greedy, selfish Instagramers and youtubers, who would rather you didnt know how little they do and how much they have handed to them on a plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Depends how you look at it. You see it as a breeding ground for negativity. I see it as a way of being able to speak the truth without being censored by spoilt, greedy, selfish Instagramers and youtubers, who would rather you didnt know how little they do and how much they have handed to them on a plate.

any time any of us mentions anything we just get blocked so we don't infringe any 'negativity' on her perfect little advert world.

Reactions: 1
Continues to show the love towards the people that have actually given her a 'career'. So self involved and bitchy these days.

Guess what...we booked a holiday!!!✈🌴☀🍺🇬🇷
I’m so excited for a full week off next month...and no, I won’t be vlogging 😂
7 days of sun(hopefully!), wine, books, relaxing, delicious Greek food and NO EMAILS!

[QU
Continues to show the love towards the people that have actually given her a 'career'. So self involved and bitchy these days.

Guess what...we booked a holiday!!!✈🌴☀🍺🇬🇷
I’m so excited for a full week off next month...and no, I won’t be vlogging 😂
7 days of sun(hopefully!), wine, books, relaxing, delicious Greek food and NO EMAILS!
Was just about to post this! A full week off.. much like every other week

Reactions: 6
It just comes across as jealousy in my opinion, they have all done what they needed to do in order the live the best life they can and to provide for their families. Don’t we all wish we could be given freebies & get paid for flexible hours and have a job doing what most people do for free? I would.
I honestly don’t think any of us are jealous of her..

Reactions: 9
She seems miserable and lonely most of the time and everything she has she begged for. So, no, not jealousy.

It just comes across as jealousy in my opinion, they have all done what they needed to do in order the live the best life they can and to provide for their families. Don’t we all wish we could be given freebies & get paid for flexible hours and have a job doing what most people do for free? I would.
I most certainly am not remotely jealous of her, far from it. I actually pity her to be honest. She's her own worst enemy, she digs her own bloody holes and then moans and whinges when she can't climb out of them🙄🙄. But do feel free to kiss her arse.

Reactions: 4
It's not jealousy. It's calling them out for being fake and hypocritical. They go on about how "real" they are, yet everything they post is an ad or gifted item. How "real" can you be if you're just a walking advertisement?

It's not jealousy. It's calling them out for being fake and hypocritical. They go on about how "real" they are, yet everything they post is an ad or gifted item. How "real" can you be if you're just a walking advertisement?

THIS.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 jealous?? What of? All she does is bloody moan about what's happening/ not happening in her life. And is there any longevity in what she is doing? I doubt it. In 10 years time, I cant picture many of us wanting to see her do gel nails and primark hauls! I suppose she can still blog about self love and spit out 5 minute reviews of "press trips".

Reactions: 3
I most certainly am not remotely jealous of her, far from it. I actually pity her to be honest. She's her own worst enemy, she digs her own bloody holes and then moans and whinges when she can't climb out of them🙄🙄. But do feel free to kiss her arse.
I actually met her at an event in Topshop Birmingham and Ive never met a more miserable girl.....my daughter went to talk to her and she completely blanked her and was quite rude when my daughter was telling her she liked her style.....I think you are spot on about her being her own worst enemy....my daughter immediately unfollowed her- Im more fickle tho!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
I actually met her at an event in Topshop Birmingham and Ive never met a more miserable girl.....my daughter went to talk to her and she completely blanked her and was quite rude when my daughter was telling her she liked her style.....I think you are spot on about her being her own worst enemy....my daughter immediately unfollowed her- Im more fickle tho!!!
This doesn't surprise me, how bloody rude though. She could win an Oscar for moaning and complaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.