xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll be done with the whole XAmeliaX thing before the end of this year. Feels like it's run out of steam and isn't really going anywhere. And she's clearly taking the criticism badly, hence the current break from weekly vlogs.

On the other hand, she might just keep it dragging on so she doesn't have to get a job.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think her life would significantly approve if she did. Even just part time to get her up and out and back in to a more 'normal' routine

I honestly think her life would significantly approve if she did. Even just part time to get her up and out and back in to a more 'normal' routine
Absolutely! No shame in doing so. More stable and then she can choose which bits of the blogger live to keep.

Reactions: 2
Her social media blackout, what’s her agenda there? Is she hoping to start a trend with her 7k followers? When she discovers this thread she’s going to lose her mind.

• Haha
Isn't the new magazine the same as the blog......?!
I think so....why has she been so quiet about it? When Bloom from the Darkness was in the works, she didnt stop banging on about the "project". (Read the "about" page on that website btw. Self indulgent drivel)

I think so....why has she been so quiet about it? When Bloom from the Darkness was in the works, she didnt stop banging on about the "project". (Read the "about" page on that website btw. Self indulgent drivel)
OMG she went through a break up in 2012? Why didn’t she say

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HEY TEAM!!! (Only those of you who pay me 10 pounds and above 😎)
I’m changing her name to Xanax-Amelia-Xanax
I’m not saying she needs it,
Not her, us, we need it for following this shite.

I’m still TOTALLY here for the passive aggressive social media shade and inevitable dumping 😈
5B201CDB-439A-42CC-9AF3-8255CB04E5AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she has spent months creating this 'magazine'....it's just a combo of stuff she does regularly and some horoscopes she got off Daily Mail?

• Haha
I can't believe she has spent months creating this 'magazine'....it's just a combo of stuff she does regularly and some horoscopes she got off Daily Mail?
She's just a lazy freeloader, begs for cups of coffee while going on luxury holidays. Vile. :mad:

is it not just a summary of her blog like she has always done. You can’t just create a crappy email and then call it a magazine :sleep:

So she did an Instagram live and was parading around an expensive bottle of gin which was sent to her for free.
She then proceeded to show her favorite limited edition gin, exclaiming "this one is almost empty, so if any of you want to buy me a new bottle, feel free".
X_X

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So she did an Instagram live and was parading around an expensive bottle of gin which was sent to her for free.
She then proceeded to show her favorite limited edition gin, exclaiming "this one is almost empty, so if any of you want to buy me a new bottle, feel free".
X_X
She really wasn't joking either, it came out so naturally! Oh and after complaining that the company only sent her one bottle!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Are you serious?! If I was that company I wouldn't send her anything again after complaining over free stuff. What company was it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.