Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
So Antigua, Greece & Jspan & she begs her subscribers to buy her a cup if coffee??!! 🙄 She really takes the piss doesn’t she? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Sara_M

VIP Member
She said she was talking to Rosi recently (funny that, I mentioned lately there's been no word of Rosi!) And she cant understand why Rosi, who has 100k followers, doesn't get half as much hate as she does, with 30k followers. Did it ever cross her mind that its because Rosi is a nicer person? Down to earth, and not up her own hole?! She genuinely can not see how badly she comes across!

Also worth noting that, despite having 100k followers, rosi is also a mum, working full time and is studying to be a personal trainer! And yet, doesnt complain anything like Amelia does. Maybe that's part of the reason for the difference in "hate".

Reactions: 9

Fineapple

VIP Member
She ‘had a tear’ before leaving for Antigua because she wishes she could take Chris on every trip with her. She mentions it twice in the first 5 minutes of the vlog. Boring. You’ve been together for 6 months, get your own identity before the next ‘he dumped me’ vlog comes out.

She then complains about having to walk past business class on the plane and how her economy seat is too snug. Really feel for her. It’s such a bitch when your free flight isn’t everything you want it to be.

• Haha
  • Heart

Brownhair

I'm a runner and pick up litter regularly on my route as it's an AONB and I want to keep it that way but I don't feel the need to announce it to the world, I just do it (I realise the irony of me saying that and telling you all that too but you get what I mean lol 😜). Plenty of people pick up litter and don't announce it to the world like they are the Mother Theresa of Litter Picking Duties. Again, Amelias' humbleness shines through like a fecking, retina burning laser beam from Mars.

• Haha

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
It just comes across as jealousy in my opinion, they have all done what they needed to do in order the live the best life they can and to provide for their families. Don’t we all wish we could be given freebies & get paid for flexible hours and have a job doing what most people do for free? I would.
I honestly don’t think any of us are jealous of her..

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Looks like new lodger Chris is getting the “boyfriend” treatment now........
“Chris came home and I was sobbing my eyes out so we cancelled avengers obviously, he’d booked advanced tickets to go but ME ME ME ME”
“Chris has been looking after me”

If he wasn’t in need of a place to stay he’s be gone 😂

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
If she isn't making much money, it's impacting her mental health, she doesn't seem to enjoy it and she spends 99% of her time talking about needing a break from vloggibg and a self care plan because of it... why on earth is she doing it?

Get a job. Get offline. Enjoy life. Vlog as a part time hobby if you must.
It's been nearly 8-10 years since she started her original blog with no real success and all she does is complain about it!

Move on. Stop flogging a dead horse.

I'm the same age as her. I'm up at 5am every day, two kids, a tough job, a partner who works 6 days a week, I make it home just in time to get the kids in bed and then do my own cleaning and chores in the evenings. I'm lucky if we get 1 holiday every few years and I have zero time for selfcare. As are millions of others!
And yet she moans more in one vlog than I do in a year!!

Last edited:

Sara_M

VIP Member
Shes so obvious, its disgusting. "I've heard @revitalashcosmetics is good?"
Well Amelia, if you've heard its good, go buy some.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I've followed her for a while and the only time I've ever tried to speak her, she was so hostile and weird!

She posted a photo of an outfit and was saying how much she loves her new curves. I replied saying it looks fab and it's great to see people embracing their curves (like she said) and she got massively hositile about that fact that I'd called her curvey... even though she literally said she was embracing curves. She'd even put up an outfit vides for 'us curves girls'.

I was literally just complimented her, reiterating what she had been praising herself for publicly. And yet she responded publicly like I'd just called her fat.

It was a very weird exchange and made me realise that when she's banging on about loving herself it's Clearly not the case. And if that's the type of 'hate' she gets, I think she has a few issues to work through.

As for people not knowing boundaries, I'm sure she did so many 'ask me absolutely anything no matter how personal' q&a's when she had no other content.

It seems like she has never set any boundaries and has massively over shared and click baited to keep her business going, and then gets super defensive and self righteous over people interacting with her in ways she doesn't like 🤷‍♀️

She blows hot and cold with everything and it's coming across as insincere and a bit erratic.

Last edited:

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Omg so happy her speed cleaning video is up, I've been requesting it for ages now. Been hassling her non stop actually. I mean without it I just wouldn't know where to get started.

• Haha

Zesa

Does anyone else find it a bit uncanny how utterly she's lost the plot over questions regarding lip fillers?

Brownhair

Amelia,

Your blog has unfortunately failed to gain traction.

Your vlogs have unfortunately failed also.

I can't comment on your Twitter or FB as I don't use either but from what I've gleaned through reading here, it's not brilliant either in terms of engagement.

Your IG is quite frankly moany, irritating and dull due to said moaning.

The single factor in the cause of the failure is your condescending attitude to anyone who merely queries something or asks a simple question and your constant narcissistic, whiney behaviour.

Get your head from up your arse and start realising that if you continue in this manner you are merely on a road to self destruction and you will have NO OTHER OPTION but to get a job. Your subscribers are your bread and butter - stop alienating them!

Sincerely and written with all kindness and good intention,

Me.

PS Get a job - it will do you the world of good socially, mentally and most importantly, financially and stop you being so obsessed with Social Media.

PPS I thought long and hard before I decided to write this, but you need to hear some home truths.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
So she's stopping weekly vlogging because someone asked about her lip fillers...wow. 'A few people have been asking very personal questions'......wow. Can't wait for her YouTube channel to dry up completely.
I came here to post about this 😂 straight after she announces she still has 90 minutes of work still to do but guyzzzz she took A WHOLE HOUR FOR HERSELF TODAY TO WASH HER HAIR. Gosh she’s just so brave, her hard work puts doctors and teachers to shame. Her martyred expressions in those photos too, what a lovely victim she makes.

Basically ‘you tried to ask me about my lip fillers which I regret having done so now I will punish you all’.. except her weekly vlogs went stale a long time ago and her engagement is at an all time low. It’s really unravelling now.

kenbarlow

VIP Member
I love Lauren's channel - she's a million times better than Amelia.

I noticed this before as well, she always likes her own posts and comments from her dogs account. How desperate do you have to be to keep liking your own stuff?!

So many people come and go, haven't heard her mention her ever suffering friend Lucy for a while.

Reactions: 8

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’m going to start up my own line of T-shirt’s.
Slogans will include:
Self care is another way to describe laziness!

Critical comments are not trolling!

The commenters pay your bills!

And

Tattle is free advice!

Oh and if you buy 2 you get a free T-shirt that says:

I don’t need my clothes to speak for me!

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
She's always on the beg. Does she think shes being subtle? And, remortgage? You rent.

Fineapple

VIP Member
So her logic is, she did it because she’s soooooo happy with herself and she just feels great, but she knows a lot of other POOR SOULS just don’t feel as wonderful about themselves and she didn’t mention her lip fillers because she didn’t want to influence them. So she’s just trying to be sensitive of the feelings of other people whose lives aren’t as great as hers. She’s thinking of others. She’s trying to help us.

Bollocks. She didn’t want to admit getting them done and she’s been backed into a corner. This is just like when that guy dumped her and she was crying saying she thought he was the one, and then ages later (probably when new boy was on the scene) she said that she had always known the other guy wasn’t right for her and she was relieved that they broke up.

She is now OFFICIAL QUEEN OF BULLSHIT 👑