Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Someone on the tshirt pics said "I'm confused, I thought bloom from the darkness was Amelia" and she replied "yes, Amelia is our founder" 😂😂😂😂😂,
Bloody hell girl, we know it's you, sat in your pjs, talking to yourself. She makes out she has this "team" behind her. It's literally her and her dog!

Just read the YouTube comments too! Passive aggressive much??!! She is horrid. Saying her moaning is the same as weall do at the end of a busy work day, the difference is, she has 30,000 people watching her. NO YOU DONT! you might have 30k subscribers but viewing figures barely ever reach 5k. Her latest has less than 2k!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Everything she has described her is literally her......? Has she got split personality or something????

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I honestly don’t care if she takes a day of or not so why is she telling me off?

She is always telling her followers off for something.

And just who are these patreons that give her their money?? 😱😮 and why do they do it?

• Wow
  • Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh my god, I am cringing so much at her I can’t deal with it!
Between the begging and the moaning and the passive aggressive tweets 🙈😂
And did she buy that card and write it to herself from the dog or did the boyfriend do it? I don’t know which is worst right enough!

• Haha

liska

I have followed her for about a year and started watching her weekly vlogs from the beginning during my morning commute, like a TV-series. And actually I did not notice anything weird about her for a while. The first weird thing was when I commented on one of her more recent vlogs that I had watched them all from the beginning and she made a Twitter post about it saying something like - it is so weird when people watch your life like a TV-series. But that is not a big deal.
I'm also not that annoyed by her relationship dramas or the messiness of her house, or the fact that she gets to go on trips and call it work. Also complaining about health issues does not bother me. That is her life and the drama is pretty much the only thing that makes her interesting enough to keep watching. And I'm also not one of the people who would resent her for being happy, because I do enjoy watching her being in a good mood and energetic. I'm all for it.
The extent of advertising she does is also ok, because I get it that if you want to make a living as a blogger, then this is what you do.
HOWEVER, what does bother me is all of the "girl boss" and "working hard" shit. She produces so little content. Also when she started with Bloom, I was excited, because it seemed like a good concept. But now the site is pretty much dead, the forum there is dead, the Instagram that promised daily motivation is dead. How hard could it be to post one motivational quote per day. If I would put so little effort into my job, I would have been fired ages ago.
This however means that there is no chance in hell that she can life off the blog and so someone (parents or Chris) must be supporting her so that she can keep on pretending to be an influencer.

Last edited:

emz1989

Just watched it. Features another shot of her tiny boyfriend following behind like her faithful hound.

They’re having a night in a pretentious hotel to celebrate another year of her being a brilliant and inspirational businesswoman.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sara_M

VIP Member
You even see a different side of her when she does an insta live, compared to her vlogs. Theres no "Hey team 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻". Shes quite dry and flat and....sour. (I sound like I'm describing a crappy glass of something but no, just our glass half full gal 😏😂)

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
We don’t know her situation? Erm yes we do you have a mother that you can spend the day with. Why does she always want to belittle everyone and make it look like there is something we don’t know.
Exactly!! We dont know her situation??! I highly doubt it. She hates being called out on anything and immediately switches it around to make her look like the victim. If she had suffered a miscarriage, or been told she cant have children (like the examples she gave in her comments) I've a feeling she would have alluded to it. Instead, she chucks out a bunch of hypotheticals, which actually could be offensive to people who have genuinely gone through something so tragic. Shes using others very real pain, as her defense.

Oh, and she said she didnt realise how much she really needed this break in Scotland until last week.
Is she serious? It was less than a month ago she was in Havana!!

Last edited:

Brownhair

Now, now - remember, Amelia and ONLY Amelia will deem what's applicable to share. Don't you DARE ask about her lips but she'll happily share what's going on between her legs.

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
All that needs to be done is to say "Guys, please check out my other Instagram page/website, another project of mine" etc etc and it would be fine. Pretending to show affiliation with "others" and boosting interaction between her own accounts by commenting, is a bit cringe, and keeping up this charade about the "team" is embarrassing. There's not enough content/work/research required on all her content between x amelia x , the bloom thing and the feather horoscope thing to warrant employing a team.... it's enough for 1 person. You wouldn't pay and outsource the work if you are not making much in the first place, and that you can do it yourself. It's the pretend collaboration that gets me! It's okay to admit they are all your projects, it's okay to ask us to follow them. It's not okay to pretend you've built up collaborative relationships as if they are different people. That's akin to buying likes.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Why is it she never seems sincere at all. She just comes across and so self righteous and preachy about absolutely anything that she thinks has a hope in hell of getting shared and potentially ging viral. Look at me being amazing. You should all be more like me.

She flits between absolutely anything that she thinks may get her some online attention. Not because she actually believes in any of these things enough to continue doing them.

Newbie1

Now, now - remember, Amelia and ONLY Amelia will deem what's applicable to share. Don't you DARE ask about her lips but she'll happily share what's going on between her legs.
Was about to say the same thing. I do appreciate that she is trying to advocate smear tests and what not, but everything she does is condescending or self obsessive. Shes really played a wrong one here.

So she advocates a smear, and hopefully some of her followers go, even if 1% who never went before had a smear shes positively impacting. Yet, today she posts a follow up (which is very common - yes scary, but very common and often sorted in half a day), and turned it into a trigger warning for people - hospital gown, family and partner on standby, memories of negative experiences. So shes gone and put the fear of God into that audience she captured to have their smear. What if they get abnormal cell results? they are going to put off going to this very simple and quite normal appointment for fear of "hospitalization".

All that for a bit of stranger pity off the internet. She could potentially have done more damage than good to those already afraid of such an important test.

Newbie1

No...she didnt pick up a spec of that litter. She filmed it, demanding we all do it too, while her housemate picked it up.

Sorry, but i've litter picked for years. Am I meant to post a video or share xax's or comment and like it to validate what I do when out walking? Or can I just go about my day picking up litter like everyone else without the self righteous, condescending nature of someone NOT PICKING UP RUBBISH telling me to pick up rubbish.

Talking of rubbish, I've picked up the weekly vlogs...now where's the bin? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Chunk

She's full of it.

She does not have a virtual assistant. Like I said regarding her White Feather Fortunes account, all of her posts on her various Instagram accounts are formatted the same, use similar wording and tone, and use the double heart emoji often at the end. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts to change that now to support her "virtual assistant" lie, since she definitely reads this thread.

At the start of one of her Instagram lives the other day, she said "I'm sure there are a few trolls in here gathering information so they can talk about me on the forums."

• Haha

kenbarlow

VIP Member
So she's stopping weekly vlogging because someone asked about her lip fillers...wow. 'A few people have been asking very personal questions'......wow. Can't wait for her YouTube channel to dry up completely.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hey team...
Can we just set some boundaries here.
No I didn’t get my boobs done you bunch of negative trolls and myself and my boyfriend do have sex,
even if I don’t fancy him and he doesn’t fancy me and we appear to be nothing more than roommates
STOP TRYING TO KILL MY HAPPINESS.
EVERY SINGLE WEEK KILLING THE HAPPINESS.
I’M ACTIVATING PROJECT PROTECTION OF THE HAPPINESS AGAIN 😡
YOU'RE ALL MAKING ME RANT.. Again... And again.... And Again
XoohmeliaX

9AE4CBDD-98A1-45A4-A957-AFBA79D3C4D8.jpeg

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
I hate watch her. I like to count how many times the cup half full girl complains. Or cries. Or moans. Since getting the bf she’s been in better spirits. Because men somehow cure depression :rolleyes: Remember when she bought a puppy. Then became poor. The cried because people were being honest about her money woes. Then literally cried about people snarking online about her. She has such a little following how is she gifted anything??
The only person I have seen who’s depression completely disappears when they get a boyfriend and comes back when they break up

Chunk

She updated her Instagram bio and removed the word "motivational" from the description.

• Haha