Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdy60

VIP Member
Yes, definitely. Especially all of those business-related questions. Who would ask her for business advice? I'm sure she does it to make herself look important. Also, when she says "a lot of people have been asking me about (insert topic)". I NEVER see anyone in her comments asking her about those things.
Same here!! She fishes for likes ! Wonder what Scottish Chris does? She's very mysterious about him- that's for a vlog no doubt😂

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I didn’t know about the the Samaritans twitter thing but I thought she was going to train to become a Samaritan but on the day of the first part she got sick and couldn’t go? Did I get her mixed up with someone else?

emmer_moans

VIP Member
DA stands for domain authority. Basically it’s your search engine rank so the better you are at SEO etc the more you can improve your score. The closer to 100 the better. A score of 42 is actually quite good however unless her SEO skills are out of this world I’m struggling to see how she’s got that score with what she puts on her blog these days.
Ah I see! Thanks for explaining.

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find the original break up story a bit weird. I'm not blaming her and if its true then it is awful but for 3 years this guy was having multiple affairs and she didn't suspect a thing?!!
I’m pretty sure she used to mention him working late and coming back at like 9/10 quite a lot

Queenie

VIP Member
Apparently her friend Matt said he was in love with her, said he couldn’t be just friends with her, buggered off & she hasn’t seen or heard from him since. Yeah right Amelia.....?

Witty Username

I always liked her male friend that she treated like an absolute slave, as soon as he got a girlfriend and she didn’t have him at her beck and call, the one time he didn’t run to her, she dropped his ass and shaded him on vlogs, can’t remember his name.
He was always called twat in my mind when he was willingly wiping her tears and arse.
Didn’t she say his new girlfriend wasn’t happy with him spending time with her. I wouldn’t blame her 😂
Declan. I thought it was weird she didn’t date him. She hooked him up with Lauren. I felt Amelia was saying he’s not good enough for me but he’s good enough for you. Then on a Instagram live chat Lauren said Declan was weird so she broke it off.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Based on her most recent Instagram stories, I'm assuming her break from vlogging has to do with her "trolls". I wonder if she's come across this thread now. If I recall, she had a bunch of posts deleted from her GG thread a while back and it's been slow over there since.
What a lot of drama over someone saying her life is a break and 6 people liking it! 😂

It’s terrible actually if it’s because of that because she made it sound like someone was very ill or something worse.

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Just went on her friend's insta post and one of her birthday gifts was a BFTD necklace 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Omg. She even gave her friend a self branded necklace for her birthday.

Stitch91

And someone has asked if she she will get married and she says she needs a husband first.....pretty sure you need to get married to have a husband.

Clearly current bf isn’t marriage material...
I just saw this. Her poor fella clearly isn’t marriage material in Amelia’s eyes then. I feel a bit sorry for him if he sees always this stuff she keeps saying.

Alightened

VIP Member
I found it weird how little time she spent with them around Christmas
She mentioned a while ago that her Dad is very allergic to dogs apparently. So he doesn't visit very often and vice versa. I'm sure she could still meet up with them somewhere else without the dog.