XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying because the kid didn’t want to go in his car seat. shes so emotionally fragile. Answers on a postcard as to why she’s a nervous wreck, mentally dysfunctional and all round a dam right mess. I think mother might have set too high an expectation when Amelia was growing up, or, maybe Amelia was never good enough!? Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
So Chris came home and made dinner as she was due on???? Amelia you don’t work, make your husbands dinner….

Oh does little man have a name yet?!

Reactions: 3
Now she's basically crying because of the lack of sleep. Yawn. I am sooooo over the whinging all the time! Every mother goes through sleepless night even when they're toddlers and through to children of school age. She needs to get a grip.

Saying she is glad she didn’t have a baby in her 20s, I’m not convinced she wanted one in her 30s all she does is bloody moan. She’s gone from having the best breast fed newborn to an absolute demon by the sounds of it now, I’m sure she wasn’t this tired when he was weeks old or having grandma over for a sleep over and being able to go back to bed!

Reactions: 1
Saying she is glad she didn’t have a baby in her 20s, I’m not convinced she wanted one in her 30s all she does is bloody moan. She’s gone from having the best breast fed newborn to an absolute demon by the sounds of it now, I’m sure she wasn’t this tired when he was weeks old or having grandma over for a sleep over and being able to go back to bed!
We all predicted the kid would be challenging as she created a rod for her own back by responding to him every time he made a slight sniffle or cry. He’s probably not sleeping at night as he’s napping too much in the day so she can be an OG sofa sitter crying on her Instagram stories multiple times a day. Drop a nap, tire him out more by going out and about to soft play/parks/walks and he’ll likely be too knackered at night to wake up. She’s not helping herself by having her mum look after him as well, the kid probably likes the attention he’s getting from different faces so will wake up, get over stimulated by the social action from a different person and be reluctant to go back to sleep.

Absolutely agree. She isn’t adapting to the fact he isn’t a newborn. He needs to be out in the fresh air and doing stuff. Not looking at his mum on the sofa talking/crying into her phone for attention.

Reactions: 2
"just have a bowl of Weetabix and go to work" is what Amelia said on her latest stories... The IRONY

• Haha
  • Wow
So Chris came home and made dinner as she was due on???? Amelia you don’t work, make your husbands dinner….

Oh does little man have a name yet?!
Sickening! I had a really bad period this month as I have endo and has flare ups. I was in agony and pain barely helped. I still had to go to work, come home, clean and bless my DH who cooked for me although I cleaned the house that afternoon and still went to work. She’d never survive in the real world!

She's really dragging the birthday celebrations out........ without 'little man'..........

Reactions: 5
I can’t take it! Also where does she get these friends who do so many kind things for her? I know she can’t keep friends but how does she keep finding them? 🙈🙈🙈 100% she will not return the favour!

Reactions: 5
Her cup is overflowing and flooding her house by the sounds of it, she's had that many treats and days/afternoons out recently!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same regurgitated drivel about being a mum. Didn’t she say she wouldn’t do this?! I have never known anyone make such a meal out of having a baby. She has had more ‘me time’ than I have had in 12 years of parenting.

Reactions: 10
At this point surely she realises she’s tit. Or Chris has told her in the nicest way that she’s tit 🤣🤣
Hasn’t she recently joined a management agency? I am certain she’s only done this so she can deflect the blame on them for her lack of a career. I can just imagine the conversation

Chris: erm darling, this influencing thing you say you do all day in between making your mummy lunchboxes isn’t exactly paying the bills…

Amelia: It’s the ALGORITHM Chris. I’m an OG influencer but it’s the ALGORITHM. I’m really busy posting one reel a week and moaning on stories about how hard everything is as a first time mum..

Chris: ok but the algorithm isn’t paying the bleeping bills. Maybe you could get a little part time job to help out? Your mums offered to babysit whilst you are doing this influencer thing so why not use her wisely an get a job that actually pays?

Amelia: But I’m an OG influencer Chris! I just need a management agency. Everyone else has one and I don’t.

Chris: Ok I’ll pay for a management agency to help you find paid ad deals

Amelia: great! Goes back to playing on the sims, making mummy lunchboxes.

A few months later…

Chris: *Well that was a bleeping waste of money* Amelia, we still aren’t covering the bills…

Amelia- it’s not my fault it’s the management company! I’m an OG influencer! Look at my blog Chris! I’ve launched my colouring book, I’ve made one sale this month! It was to my mum but I made a sale!

Chris: bleeping hell. I’m an absolute melt.
---
Oh god, I’m vomiting after reading her Etsy shop description:

“During the day I nurture my child, and during the evening I nurture my inner child colouring these pages and allowing my mind to empty and reset ready for a brand new day ahead.”

I had to suffer reading that so it’s only fair that the rest of you tattlers do as well! 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15