XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes minutes to wash your face and put on a clean pair of leggings and a top. I always used to shower at night when my partner got home to really have a minute to myself but I would always put clean clothes on in the day and have a quick wash/teeth etc. it takes 5 mins max. It doesn’t make sense. We’ve all been there, it’s hard. But it’s not lacking personal hygiene hard. I just don’t understand her at all.
100% agree. I suspect its nonsense and just the 'busy mum' persona she is trying to peddle. Busy sitting on a sofa.
---
She's still labouring the Mummy Lumchbox. Amelia, it isn't a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The way she's going on about greasy hair, same clothes and unwashed Face you start to wonder if she's got a bit of PND setting in. Surely the healthy visitor would pick up on her lack of get up and go that she has 3 months down the line, she'd have had to have live in help if she had of had twins! I'm guessing little man is going to be an only child 😏

Reactions: 7
I am starting to feel sorry for her. Pedalling this tripe day in day out must be soul destroying. If she is PND this absolutely can't be helping. Surely long suffering Chris should step in and suggest that all this gurning into a phone for content isn't good for her. I should unfollow but I can't help myself see how dull it all goes. The Mummy Lunchbox, Little Man....

Reactions: 3
I find it hard to believe Chris wouldn’t help her find time to shower/wash her face if she wanted to, given how much else he does for her.

it’s one of 3 things.
She’s either really really bad at managing her day and would prefer to sit and scroll on her phone rather than actually do something else.
shes won’t put baby down for a period longer than 5 minutes because she’s scared something will happen to him, or, he doesn’t like to be put down and screams and she doesn’t like him screaming.
Or, she’s being dramatic to get messages from followers sucking up to her and telling her how amazing she is.

Reactions: 6
Why is she pushing this narrative that she’s repeat wearing clothes and hasn’t been able to properly wash her face but also she’s made this ridiculous elaborate sandwich? Make it make sense. I don’t believe a word. If you have time to put balsamic glaze on your sandwich, you have time to wash your bleeping face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she pushing this narrative that she’s repeat wearing clothes and hasn’t been able to properly wash her face but also she’s made this ridiculous elaborate sandwich? Make it make sense. I don’t believe a word.
Not to mention have time to curate a whole bath story showcasing her favourite products (and obviously on the beg for more stuff to be gifted because she just loves bathtime).

Reactions: 6
Why is she pushing this narrative that she’s repeat wearing clothes and hasn’t been able to properly wash her face but also she’s made this ridiculous elaborate sandwich? Make it make sense. I don’t believe a word. If you have time to put balsamic glaze on your sandwich, you have time to wash your bleeping face.
AMMEEEEENNNNNNNN
---
Long time kicker here, but im so infuriated I can’t stop myself posting to see if it’s just me thinking this…

He husband who works, does the 430am feed so she can sleep, despite sitting on the sofa watching tv all day and she’s moaning she’s tired!! Is she for real!? Also why can’t she shower, I have a 2yr old and was more than able to shower while baby was either awake in the bouncer or asleep in Moses basket which I took into the bathroom with me. I just don’t understand!
Also why can’t she go to the baby groups, I hated them but babies need outside interaction and stimulation. You can’t just sit on the sofa or stay at home all day everyday.
I have two under 18m and I shower every day . It’s a non negotiable for me . If things are that bad , my toddler goes in her cot with her books and baby sits in bouncer in bathroom .
i think she suffers badly from victim syndrome

Reactions: 11
She's starting to exhibit my least favorite mummy instagrammer behavior- claim they don't have time in the day to 1) clean 2) clean themselves 3) go out 4) see people 5) self care but they have loads of time to film content, take pictures, and edit videos and reels (looking at you Emily Ferret as well)

Reactions: 10
Chris makes it for her….in between full time work, putting the wash on, cleaning, cooking the dinner, walking Toby etc etc. Poor bastard must be exhausted.
If I hear her talk about being naptrapped or her bleeping mummy lunchbox ONE MORE TIME. Stop trying to make it happen- ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
---
I find it hilarious how she prioritises not only making a mummy lunchbox but then also spends time posting it on Insta. But yeah, doesn’t have time to wash her face. It takes seconds ffs..

Can’t bear that women do this “oh being a mum is so hard, I don’t have any time to myself”. You aren’t working, babies sleep most of the day so all this “oh it’s so hard” is designed to assuage guilt that your partner is working whilst you sit at home on your arse eating your mummy lunchbox and watching tv.

Last edited:
Chris makes it for her….in between full time work, putting the wash on, cleaning, cooking the dinner, walking Toby etc etc. Poor bastard must be exhausted.
If I hear her talk about being naptrapped or her bleeping mummy lunchbox ONE MORE TIME. Stop trying to make it happen- ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
---

I find it hilarious how she prioritises not only making a mummy lunchbox but then also spends time posting it on Insta. But yeah, doesn’t have time to wash her face. It takes seconds ffs..

Can’t bear that women do this “oh being a mum is so hard, I don’t have any time to myself”. You aren’t working, babies sleep most of the day so all this “oh it’s so hard” is designed to assuage guilt that your partner is working whilst you sit at home on your arse eating your mummy lunchbox and watching tv.
Using the classic influencers 'people have been asking about my mummy lunchbox/bath products' etc. No, they haven't. But IF they have we need to know who these sad sacks are. Who would seriously give a hoot about a mummy lunchbox. Lunch in a box ffs.
So busy filming tedious reels that she can't shower/do basic self care. It seems her entire life is self care. And breathe,

Reactions: 5
She just needs to relax a bit! you don’t need an app to track or schedule naps, you don’t need a special towel that clips round your neck to take babies out of baths. You don’t need a thermometer to test water temp. Her state of mind is the sole reason she doesn’t go anywhere or attend any baby classes! She’s absolutely scared to death of looking incompetent in front of other people or actually seeing the reality that other mums are actually a lot more competent and natural with it. she needs a reality check from someone, not smoke up her arse! The fact she’s spouting on and on about a friggin lunchbox says it all really, Amelia it’s a plastic box with a sandwich in love

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She just needs to relax a bit! you don’t need an app to track or schedule naps, you don’t need a special towel that clips round your neck to take babies out of baths. You don’t need a thermometer to test water temp. Her state of mind is the sole reason she doesn’t go anywhere or attend any baby classes! She’s absolutely scared to death of looking incompetent in front of other people or actually seeing the reality that other mums are actually a lot more competent and natural with it. she needs a reality check from someone, not smoke up her arse! The fact she’s spouting on and on about a friggin lunchbox says it all really, Amelia it’s a plastic box with a sandwich in love
Oh 100%. She’s such a perfectionist that is terrified of anyone thinking poorly of her. Even her Instagram captions feature a caveat in case god forbid her experience or opinion upsets someone. “Ps, this is is what works for us, blah blah blah”

She needs to clock on that babies cry. It’s ok. Just relax! Chuck him on the boob and carry on. Put him down and let him chill the duck out.
She’s not going out to mother and baby groups as as she’s petrified of being shown up.

Latest stories- she managed to wash her face by having Chris cook dinner whilst the kid was in a bouncer. She could have done this by herself. Had dinner ready for Chris after he got in from a long day at work. But no,has to make a song and dance about basic hygiene because SHES A FIRST TIME MUM.

Also rambling on about her hair again, seriously? I swear she gets it done every single month!
---
Using the classic influencers 'people have been asking about my mummy lunchbox/bath products' etc. No, they haven't. But IF they have we need to know who these sad sacks are. Who would seriously give a hoot about a mummy lunchbox. Lunch in a box ffs.
So busy filming tedious reels that she can't shower/do basic self care. It seems her entire life is self care. And breathe,
Pmsl that and posting your crappy reel on stories as “instagram has this thing where it won’t show you it unless I put it in stories as well”. No it’s just your reel is so low quality and boring that no one has clicked on it. Therefore Insta won’t push it as it’s not getting clicks.

Reactions: 5
I do not understand why she gets nothing done ffs I have more children than her and all you need to do is PUT THEM DOWN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.