XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changed her tagline to ‘Everyday life and Honest motherhood’ 🙄

There’s nothing honest about your motherhood - sat on your arse talking about his it’s so much easier than you expected it to be; while your husband does everything and companies send you free items that the rest of us have to find the money for, all while juggling everything else. I really hope there aren’t woman following her believing the act and feeling tit about themselves because of her little picture of perfection she paints.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure why she is painting a picture that motherhood means you are confined to the house every day and your husband needs to make you a packed lunch.

Baby isn't a tiny newborn anymore, she can't still claim to be in the bubble. As lovely as it is, that ain't reality. You carry on as a mother because you have to. If baby cries whilst you make yourself a sandwich and a drink then so be it, you have to eat to function and baby will be fine. She is giving a perception that he always has to be carried or held and she cannot do anything for herself. It's completely untrue to paint that sort of picture. There is absolutely no need for her to be getting her husband to make her a packed lunch ffs. She is recovered from her section and baby is healthy, she can move and make her own food!

He is 11 or 12 weeks now, she needs to be getting out and about as being cooped up inside really isn't doing her any good.

Get him to a baby group, baby sensory or massage, make some mum friends. Take him for a swim once a week! She was whining the other day that she hadn't managed to go to Costa and really wanted to, I just don't get why she can't do that?! Go for a walk and get a Costa, ffs he is a baby and he will adapt to your routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure why she is painting a picture that motherhood means you are confined to the house every day and your husband needs to make you a packed lunch.

Baby isn't a tiny newborn anymore, she can't still claim to be in the bubble. As lovely as it is, that ain't reality. You carry on as a mother because you have to. If baby cries whilst you make yourself a sandwich and a drink then so be it, you have to eat to function and baby will be fine. She is giving a perception that he always has to be carried or held and she cannot do anything for herself. It's completely untrue to paint that sort of picture. There is absolutely no need for her to be getting her husband to make her a packed lunch ffs. She is recovered from her section and baby is healthy, she can move and make her own food!

He is 11 or 12 weeks now, she needs to be getting out and about as being cooped up inside really isn't doing her any good.

Get him to a baby group, baby sensory or massage, make some mum friends. Take him for a swim once a week! She was whining the other day that she hadn't managed to go to Costa and really wanted to, I just don't get why she can't do that?! Go for a walk and get a Costa, ffs he is a baby and he will adapt to your routine.
Spot on all this!!

Reactions: 3
Chris is just as bad having baby attached to him 🙄 she lives 5 mins away from a costa, it would be quite easy to put little man 🤢 in the pram and walk there!

Reactions: 4
So she said something about Stacey Solomon. I watched Stacey’s story. She was raving about ‘AIR’ Then the next day. Amelia is also in love with the film. Now today she’s going on about beeping microwaves….you guessed it. Stacey was talking about her beeping fridge…..👀 so is she just recycling her content then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her last post infuriates me beyond belief.

“I want someone to come and do my hoovering so I can have cake and hold my baby”

duck off

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The birth story vlog. The kid is content on the playmat, leave him be! But no, she has to plonk us on the playmat and show us how involved she is whilst she rambles on.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The birth story vlog. The kid is content on the playmat, leave him be! But no, she has to plonk us on the playmat and show us how involved she is whilst she rambles on.
He’s gonna be so mard and needy as he gets older! But knowing Amelia she’s researched everything to death, she won’t be holding baby all the time because she wants to, oh no, she’ll be doing it because she thinks holding baby leads to good brain development or some scientific BS

Reactions: 7
Making his vaccinations about her again
I get it, it’s hard seeing your baby cry when they cry out from them. But if it bothers her that much why doesn’t Chris just take him? Probably because she can’t possibly leave him for 5 minutes. It’s an unhealthy attachment on her part at this point. Imagine having her for a mother in law!

I get it, it’s hard seeing your baby cry when they cry out from them. But if it bothers her that much why doesn’t Chris just take him? Probably because she can’t possibly leave him for 5 minutes. It’s an unhealthy attachment on her part at this point. Imagine having her for a mother in law!
She’s going to be like whatmummymakes becca.

Her unhealthy attachment to her kid is also weird.

Reactions: 3
She’s going to be like whatmummymakes becca.

Her unhealthy attachment to her kid is also weird.
So unhealthy but then She has nothing else in her life! My mate said she put that they couldn’t afford a holiday this year. Surprised she didn’t tag tui and kuoni on the beg lol. Remember how obsessed she gets with, well, with anything, friends, relationships, businesses, twitch, I mean the list is endless! Only difference is with baby is that she can’t just dump and run like she has everything else
---
And don’t even get me started on the pack lunches! Are you actually 6 though? Chris is such a mug
---
Also. Does she live in Stafford?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I have a friend whose baby is a couple of days older than "little man" she's been on a night out, gets the train to london with her baby, let's other people hold baby and even makes her own lunch when she wants it not the night before in a bleeping lunchbox!
Good luck trying to get "little man" into nursery Amelia they don't like leaving us mums anyway let alone when they have constantly been attached to the chest!

The kid will be on her nips still at primary school!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her baby seems to be quite an easy newborn so i don’t understand why she isnt making the most of it to be out and about etc

Reactions: 8
Her baby seems to be quite an easy newborn so i don’t understand why she isnt making the most of it to be out and about etc
Same. Really don't get why she isn't doing any groups or activities with him. She implies just popping to town is so difficult but it really isn't, nobody bats an eyelid if your baby cries as we have all been there.
I live local to her and there are so many accessible baby groups and classes. She really is missing out as I made some great friendships by pushing myself out of my comfort zone and attending some groups.
I know she wants to protect him, but you ain't Beyonce, nobody is going to be snapping photos of you and baby and sharing them online 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.