XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and refers to her boobs constantly as on the larger side, or large, or FF or more recently, giant milk filled!
Yep! I am not in any way suggesting that men (or anyone) should be allowed to send messages like that, but she doesn’t help herself. Don’t stand in the rain and then complain about getting wet.

Reactions: 6
Yep! I am not in any way suggesting that men (or anyone) should be allowed to send messages like that, but she doesn’t help herself. Don’t stand in the rain and then complain about getting wet.
Narcissist and a gaslighter!

Reactions: 3
Had the pleasure of seeing her again today! Twice in a week, what a treat. She was in Bear Hut Brownies a few in front of me. Baby in tow and with a friend. She may go on and on about the brownies like she is some PR for them, but they spoke to her like a normal customer. Amelia just said 'hello again, I am back again' and the owner just acknowledged it and laughed. She ordered a box and said to her friend 'are you going to get a box too?' Then her friend says 'ill get these, they're on me' Amelia didn't even say thank you or acknowledge it!! Can confirm she usually pays for them, as she had a loyalty card which had been stamped before, she made sure her friend got it stamped for her even though she was paying.
Baby started crying, Amelia says very loudly 'ohhhh it's okay I'm still rocking the pram, you're okay I am still moving you' never caught her say his name unfortunately. Friend mentioned him crying and Amelia commented she should have bought some gadget to rock the pram or something. Still looked frumpy, I think its the hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Had the pleasure of seeing her again today! Twice in a week, what a treat. She was in Bear Hut Brownies a few in front of me. Baby in tow and with a friend. She may go on and on about the brownies like she is some PR for them, but they spoke to her like a normal customer. Amelia just said 'hello again, I am back again' and the owner just acknowledged it and laughed. She ordered a box and said to her friend 'are you going to get a box too?' Then her friend says 'ill get these, they're on me' Amelia didn't even say thank you or acknowledge it!! Can confirm she usually pays for them, as she had a loyalty card which had been stamped before, she made sure her friend got it stamped for her even though she was paying.
Baby started crying, Amelia says very loudly 'ohhhh it's okay I'm still rocking the pram, you're okay I am still moving you' never caught her say his name unfortunately. Friend mentioned him crying and Amelia commented she should have bought some gadget to rock the pram or something. Still looked frumpy, I think its the hair.
Oh goodness this is funny!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Excellent reporting @37BBL! 🕵🏻‍♀️

The most shocking part is that she has a friend to go out with? And you just know when she does reach that final stamp on her loyalty card, she’ll be passing it off as free brownies the company sent her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When the owner asked if she had a loyalty card, her friend said no and that's when Amelia piped up and got hers out. Her friend said oh I don't have one because I don't live round here. So sounds like she is a friend from somewhere not local.

I’m so fed up of her pretending everything is perfect. She’s been up since 5:30am but it’s fine because he’s laughing. I’m sorry but that’s coming from a mum who’s probably had a very decent nights sleep. Believe me you won’t be happy to wake up at 5:30 when the sleep regressions/teething are having you wake up every 45 mins. But of course we’ll never know about that because it doesn’t reflect her make believe life.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m so fed up of her pretending everything is perfect. She’s been up since 5:30am but it’s fine because he’s laughing. I’m sorry but that’s coming from a mum who’s probably had a very decent nights sleep. Believe me you won’t be happy to wake up at 5:30 when the sleep regressions/teething are having you wake up every 45 mins. But of course we’ll never know about that because it doesn’t reflect her make believe life.
I haven't been following her since the pregnancy but Chris did everything beforehand whilst also working full time so I am sure he's doing the same now. probably more so if that's possible. I remember her thinking she had been extraordinarily productive if she managed to get off the sofa to wash her dishes that had been left for ages 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s had 1 bad night, 8 weeks in and she’s jumping on the “I will sleep again” quote. I can’t stand her!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s had 1 bad night, 8 weeks in and she’s jumping on the “I will sleep again” quote. I can’t stand her!!!
God I dislike her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope to god this is the start of tit for her now just to wipe that smug look off her face!

• Haha
“Chris does his share so it’s not all on me”

Babe, literally none of it is on you. You sit around all day while Chris goes to work and then comes home to cook and clean 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if anyone follows Rosie Chappel (she has her own thread on here) but she posted the other day talking about the challenges of financially supporting 2 children on her own and someone commented with this - I thought Rosie’s reply was really lovely and not at all what Amelia would have said. Can you imagine? She’d be sending over her Amazon wish list for people to buy her presents given half the chance
IMG_4433.jpeg

Reactions: 6
The state of her in that hands free pump ad...

Also Chris lying with the baby like that on the sofa is NOT cute, stop glamourising unsafe sleeping!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why does she always constantly labour and bang on about that she doesn’t have time to shower? Don’t get it! put the baby down and you might be able do some stuff! Any excuse to be lazy

Reactions: 11
Why does she always constantly labour and bang on about that she doesn’t have time to shower? Don’t get it! put the baby down and you might be able do some stuff! Any excuse to be lazy
Because she’s A MUM now obviously and she has to make it sound like she’s busy to appease her guilt that in reality she does duck all. That and the fact she never puts him down.

Cracks me up how she bangs on about laundry as well. You put it in the washing machine. Max 5 min job if that. Turn it on. It does the job independently from you. Then tumble dry it. Again doesn’t require you to do anything. Take it out. Sort it. She wears pjs all the live long day and babies clothes don’t really need ironing. Poor Chris probably does his own ironing so why the duck does she make a big deal about it?! Because it makes her look busy.

It’s like she did a story the other day about how she didn’t know what to do with her free time (after last week getting her hair and nails done!😂) but had a list of things she had to get done. Example generating an invoice (because she’s oh so busy!). It’s a 5 min email for Christs sake!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.