XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get some bloody perspective. I have a little one born a little after hers. Except mine was born at 32 weeks by emergency c section after a traumatic labour with an extended NICU stay (and we’re one of the lucky ones as generally my “little man” is doing well. However he’s been readmitted to hospital yesterday for testing and care relating to his weight and digestion and let me tell you, THAT is emotionally exhausting Amelia. I would have killed for your newborn bubble and cuddles and bloody lunches out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can say that again! She’s emotionally hungover today and feels like she’s cried all the water out of her body!
What a bellend. I was 'emotionally hungover' the day after my daughter was stillborn, how silly of me not to film myself crying whilst clutching my dead baby! She is such a privileged w**ker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a bellend. I was 'emotionally hungover' the day after my daughter was stillborn, how silly of me not to film myself crying whilst clutching my dead baby! She is such a privileged w**ker.
Sorry to hear that that’s awfully awfully sad! Unfortunately Amelia is in her own bubble, totally unaware of herself and whilst preaching about being kind and non judgemental - she is everything but kind and non judgemental. There’s a reason why people don’t stick around and why her friends start to drift away!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And to think she told us all not to follow “perfect mums”

Sorry to the PPs going through a hard time, sending love

Reactions: 6
She's absolutely desperate to be gifted some bearhut brownies!! Unlucky for her they have just had to put their prices up and announced a pregnancy...doesn't look like the perfect parent will be getting any freebies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s basically a mummy blogger. Considering she said she wouldn’t become like that…. And even though she conceals his face and doesn’t reveal his name, all she does is post boring stuff about having a baby. Making the most boring content about random stuff that no one needs content about. She’s even changed her profile pic to her and the baby who’s privacy she’s protecting

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Now she's getting messages about her breast feeding in public...I can't see how knowing his name or what he looks like will make the messages any different??

She’s basically a mummy blogger. Considering she said she wouldn’t become like that…. And even though she conceals his face and doesn’t reveal his name, all she does is post boring stuff about having a baby. Making the most boring content about random stuff that no one needs content about. She’s even changed her profile pic to her and the baby who’s privacy she’s protecting
Who was she kidding? She has been dying to have some kind of content to post about and being pregnant/mum is her dream come true as she can now go down that route.

Reactions: 5
Who was she kidding? She has been dying to have some kind of content to post about and being pregnant/mum is her dream come true as she can now go down that route.
Literally came here to post this! She loves it when she gets these messages because she can get up on her high horse.

• Haha
Breaking news - there are weirdos on the internet. But at least this weirdo’s provided her with some excellent content!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed now as I couldn’t bear it but we always knew she would latch onto mummy
Blogging! She probably won’t talk about anything else now forever! My
Mate said she was eating a sandwich whilst holding baby! Just put the baby down fgs

I’m sorry for all the people here having traumatic times. I am so sorry. I lost my baby to a TFMR recently and it’s certainly triggering to see the privilege . but we just carry on don’t we? I honestly wonder. . . How will she cope when there’s a real life emergency? She can’t cope with needles (anyone remember the 5-6 stories about a BRUISE)

On a LIGHTER note, does it endlessly amuse anyone else that all these TikTokers who started in lockdown now have literally about 50 times her following and she’s being plodding along since what 2014? 🧏‍♀

• Heart
Someone needs to check that the baby can be removed from her, he's never more than 3 inches away from her chest!

Breaking news - there are weirdos on the internet. But at least this weirdo’s provided her with some excellent content!
This. She’s been doing this for actual years. There are trolls on the internet, shock. She isn’t cut out for this ‘career’ if she hasn’t learned to block and move on by now.

Reactions: 3
Complains that men send her creepy messages. 8 hours later, posts a photo in her pants.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.