XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you read the caption on the photographers photo carousel it’s for a series of shoots commissioned by a third party called Raw Motherhood or something. I think it’s supposed to show mums being “real” and there are other people in other pics

Reactions: 2
When you read the caption on the photographers photo carousel it’s for a series of shoots commissioned by a third party called Raw Motherhood or something. I think it’s supposed to show mums being “real” and there are other people in other pics
What’s real about it?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah yes, the classic ‘my baby won’t let me put them down and I have to pump because my boobs are sooooo full and I don’t even have time to eat but I have to eat because IM BREASTFEEDING BTW!’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
JUST PUT THE BABY DOWN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PUT HIM IN HIS CRIB!
I have very strong opinions about this so I’ll try and contain my rage but you just know that in a years time she’ll be whinging about how the ‘little man’ won’t settle without her and it’s because she’s trained him to do that 😒

She has to mention that she let Chris have a few hours sleep before saying she’s had a lay in! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So I've seen her out and about, with baby. I live in the same town and saw them over the weekend in a cafe. Baby is cute, amelia looked quite frumpy and mardy. I've got two kids myself and appreciate the newborn phase, but she doesn't look approachable or friendly. Her other half looks a bit more sociable.
Didn't overhear what the baby is called unfortunately.

Reactions: 8
So I've seen her out and about, with baby. I live in the same town and saw them over the weekend in a cafe. Baby is cute, amelia looked quite frumpy and mardy. I've got two kids myself and appreciate the newborn phase, but she doesn't look approachable or friendly. Her other half looks a bit more sociable.
Didn't overhear what the baby is called unfortunately.
Lol, I would’ve said to them “oh what a lovely baby. What’s his name?” I wonder how they’d react!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol, I would’ve said to them “oh what a lovely baby. What’s his name?” I wonder how they’d react!
“Oh I’m sorry, we don’t share his name or let people see his face. Do you want to see my c section scar though?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Counted 98 likes for that ‘Dear Body’ post she clearly hoped would go viral. I’ve had more likes for my run-of-the-mill non-influencer Insta posts!

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ the way she is going on your think she had the jabs yesterday with a inch thick rusty needle 🥱🙄🫨

• Haha
She is literally such a ‘new mum’ cliche poster it’s ridiculous.

proud C section scar ✔
Breastfeeding/public breastfeeding ✔
Mum shamed for crying baby ✔
Jabs/i cried ✔
Post partum body ‘i love my body/made a human’ posts ✔

next will be her ‘proud of my tiger marks’ 🙄

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.