XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bullshit foot story was purely to draw attention to her Kofi link, no one is going to pay for your dull content!

Reactions: 5
“life’s not that different.”

For you probably not given you say on your arse all day before the baby. But any new mothers watching that will make them feel like tit because it is the most life changing thing you will ever do. It’s dangerous and irresponsible to be so blasé about it.

She’s also openly admitted she does the last feed of the night and then expresses so Chris can take the middle of the night one - mug!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How old is her baby now? A couple of weeks? It makes me laugh how she’s acting like she’s already an expert when she hasn’t even been through any sleep regressions yet, hasn’t dealt with weaning, hasn’t had to deal with an older baby who gets distracted when feeding…it’s still very early days!

Reactions: 10
“life’s not that different.”

For you probably not given you say on your arse all day before the baby. But any new mothers watching that will make them feel like tit because it is the most life changing thing you will ever do. It’s dangerous and irresponsible to be so blasé about it.

She’s also openly admitted she does the last feed of the night and then expresses so Chris can take the middle of the night one - mug!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
He goes to work!!!!! Poor sod!!
---
How old is her baby now? A couple of weeks? It makes me laugh how she’s acting like she’s already an expert when she hasn’t even been through any sleep regressions yet, hasn’t dealt with weaning, hasn’t had to deal with an older baby who gets distracted when feeding…it’s still very early days!
Nearly 8 weeks I think, can’t wait till he’s crawling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
He’s cluster feeding….is he? Or is he just that used to being held all the time that he can’t distinguish between what sleep time is, awake time is, feed time is

Reactions: 3
He’s cluster feeding….is he? Or is he just that used to being held all the time that he can’t distinguish between what sleep time is, awake time is, feed time is
She using it as an excuse to sit on her butt all day!!!
She’s always sat down!!

Reactions: 5
What is he 2 / 3 weeks old and she’s banging on about his circadian rhythm? Jesus Christ she’s basically had a baby for a science project
---
And reading him a bastard story! Omg just let the poor little guy sleep and stop overstimulating him! She’s infuriating me! Unfollowed

Last edited:
She’s always going to present an image of perfection. Her child will be the perfect child at every age and if they aren’t she absolutely will not post about it, because if she’s having a bad day it will be the perfect bad day.

There’s nothing real about her. Her baby didn’t nap but it’s fine because she read a story that was sent to her and then baby napped so she could nap and she has woken from her nap and her hair is still curled very nicely.

She doesn’t live in the real world so it’s not the same. I had to get an 8 week old and 3 year old out of the house for an appointment the other day and I was nearly in tears! My hair definitely wasn’t curled 😂

Honestly if this was my first baby and I was following her I’d be feeling so stressed my life wasn’t as perfect as hers. It’s just so unrealistic she has no pressure to do anything. Chris will do everything else and she won’t feel any guilt, she doesn’t even have a 9-5 or shift job to go back to!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When people like Amelia try SOOO hard to portray everything being perfect then you know behind the scene its a shower of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s probably quite easy to make everything look perfect and act condescending when you’re sat down all day long, having your husband cook dinner for you and clean the house, and then get a full nights sleep because said husband is also the one getting up with the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ Chris is a mug

Reactions: 14
Why is she sat on the sofa 24/7???

Does she not go anywhere? Surely the 6 weeks driving ban is up after her section, she’s never at the shop/park/nannys???

Reactions: 6
So poor Chris gets to do a night feed, work all day and make princess xax a brew but she's tired...poor Amelia, what a hard life she has!

Reactions: 7
Why is she sat on the sofa 24/7???

Does she not go anywhere? Surely the 6 weeks driving ban is up after her section, she’s never at the shop/park/nannys???
She didn’t go out anywhere before she had the baby, she definitely won’t be going anywhere now she has an excuse not to. She’ll allow visitors as long as they bring her cake 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m crying at her latest post on motherhood and her advice to follow people that make you feel less alone and make it look a certain way! 🤦‍♀️

Do we think she uses contact naps as an excuse to do nothing all day? I’ve never seen a new mum be sat on the sofa so much!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.