XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up whose nan gave her the dress and told her she looks good...she's aged at least 20 years since having the baby.!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That’s my mums hairstyle and she’s 64!!

Maybe it’s a bad pic or maybe those curls do nothing for her.

Has anyone seen those photos of women in the 1940s and 1950s in their 20s/30s and how they look older than 20/30 year olds today but instantly look younger when you put modern hair on them. That’s what this reminds me of 😂

Reactions: 5
she contradicts herself all the time to suit whatever narrative she’s trying to aim for. Says scar is amazing or whatever and then remember that time when she burnt herself and spent a tit load on scar fade remedies and did a blog post about it.
Did a load of weight loss blogs and kept fit and then once she got fat started to blog about bras for big boobs and constantly saying she loved her own body!
her hair was really long, she went for a trim once and they lopped a fair bit off and she got all hysterical, then she ends up cutting it shorter and shorter over time. put her whole life online when she was with Joe, then when that went tits up she turned into a hermit. has a baby, does YT blogs monthly and then won’t show the babies face even though she’s begging for freebies constantly, She’s completely nonsensical

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
she contradicts herself all the time to suit whatever narrative she’s trying to aim for. Says scar is amazing or whatever and then remember that time when she burnt herself and spent a tit load on scar fade remedies and did a blog post about it.
Did a load of weight loss blogs and kept fit and then once she got fat started to blog about bras for big boobs and constantly saying she loved her own body!
her hair was really long, she went for a trim once and they lopped a fair bit off and she got all hysterical, then she ends up cutting it shorter and shorter over time. put her whole life online when she was with Joe, then when that went tits up she turned into a hermit. has a baby, does YT blogs monthly and then won’t show the babies face even though she’s begging for freebies constantly, She’s completely nonsensical
This is so on the money it's ridiculous!!!

I see she's trying to flog us some more baby bits she was given.

She’s now trying to flog us a baby wearing winter coat in spring. She’s literally the worst influencer I’ve ever seen! Does she honestly think we believe she went anywhere today in that coat, she put it on in her house for the gram, how embarrassing!

• Wow
She’s now trying to flog us a baby wearing winter coat in spring. She’s literally the worst influencer I’ve ever seen! Does she honestly think we believe she went anywhere today in that coat, she put it on in her house for the gram, how embarrassing!
Yet companies continue to send her tit! I just do not get it!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Why on earth is she pretending to have guilt about not doing the housework when she has openly said for years she never bothers, or waits for Chris to come home and do it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew this would happen. I’m sorry but I’m potentially going to be controversial here so I’m fully prepared to take a hit but hear me out.

A newborn baby pretty much sleeps for most of the day- in between feeding, shitting and awake periods. I can’t BEAR this yummy mummy trend of “contact napping”- your child needs to get used to sleeping on their own without being constantly held. It serves no purpose for their child. They are asleep. Fair enough, hold them until they sleep then transfer them to their crib. You don’t continue to hold them! You are adding an unnecessary stage to sleep development as as they grow you are going to have to wean them off contact naps. It’s purely for a parents needs that they insist on contact naps. It perpetuates this bleeping annoying parent trend of “oh it’s so chaotic having a newborn, I haven’t had time to do anything”. Bollocks. You are using your kid as an excuse. Kid sleeps, you are free, put a wash on.

It’s the same with toilet training and pull up pants. You gauge your child’s readiness for toilet training and go from a nappy straight to putting them in pants. The feeling of a child shitting in a pull up knowing it will be changed like a nappy is confusing. On a sensory level, as a child soiling yourself in something that is similar to a nappy is absolutely pointless. There’s confusion. Just start as you mean to go on and pop them in pants. There’s no need for pull ups. The only purpose for pull ups is to create more chaos for a parent to moan about. “Oh it’s so hard we are toilet training,I need to change his pull up (when the point of a pull up is to catch them BEFORE they go!) blah blah blah”.

So OF COURSE it’s not surprising to see that she’s using motherhood as an excuse to be even lazier than she was before. I’ve said it before, but Chris is an absolute melt. Imagine coming home from a full day at work and having to put your own tea on and do household tasks because your wife is too lazy to organise herself. Oh no, wait this time it’s because she was too busy having a narcissistic photoshoot!

You should feel guilty you lazy mare.

Reactions: 17
She's had some pics done and worked with a bra company, of course she'll post them that's ok! She loves her post partum body and all what it's done for her so wants everyone to have a look at it but do not mention the baby pics or his name!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She's had some pics done and worked with a bra company, of course she'll post them that's ok! She loves her post partum body and all what it's done for her so wants everyone to have a look at it but do not mention the baby pics or his name!
I always wonder why she’s so insistent on parading her body and Tits to the world. If she’s so happy with her body and she’s found this new sense of content over the past few years then why does she feel the need to show the world, it’s clearly for likes and comments to make herself feel better. If she was so content then she wouldn’t be showing the world her knickers and knockers

I knew this would happen. I’m sorry but I’m potentially going to be controversial here so I’m fully prepared to take a hit but hear me out.

A newborn baby pretty much sleeps for most of the day- in between feeding, shitting and awake periods. I can’t BEAR this yummy mummy trend of “contact napping”- your child needs to get used to sleeping on their own without being constantly held. It serves no purpose for their child. They are asleep. Fair enough, hold them until they sleep then transfer them to their crib. You don’t continue to hold them! You are adding an unnecessary stage to sleep development as as they grow you are going to have to wean them off contact naps. It’s purely for a parents needs that they insist on contact naps. It perpetuates this bleeping annoying parent trend of “oh it’s so chaotic having a newborn, I haven’t had time to do anything”. Bollocks. You are using your kid as an excuse. Kid sleeps, you are free, put a wash on.

It’s the same with toilet training and pull up pants. You gauge your child’s readiness for toilet training and go from a nappy straight to putting them in pants. The feeling of a child shitting in a pull up knowing it will be changed like a nappy is confusing. On a sensory level, as a child soiling yourself in something that is similar to a nappy is absolutely pointless. There’s confusion. Just start as you mean to go on and pop them in pants. There’s no need for pull ups. The only purpose for pull ups is to create more chaos for a parent to moan about. “Oh it’s so hard we are toilet training,I need to change his pull up (when the point of a pull up is to catch them BEFORE they go!) blah blah blah”.

So OF COURSE it’s not surprising to see that she’s using motherhood as an excuse to be even lazier than she was before. I’ve said it before, but Chris is an absolute melt. Imagine coming home from a full day at work and having to put your own tea on and do household tasks because your wife is too lazy to organise herself. Oh no, wait this time it’s because she was too busy having a narcissistic photoshoot!

You should feel guilty you lazy mare.
I'm not gonna defend her because she is insufferable but this is a bad take.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey everyone, come look at me and this heavily photoshopped picture of my scar. That millions of other woman have, but don’t feel the need to put on social media, so strangers can tell them how amazing they are.

Reactions: 4
I have had 3 sections not once have I felt the need to post a pic on the internet...just like women who have given birth vaginally they don't take a pic of their lady bits and post it for the world to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.