XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing all that talk before birth about how unfair it is that woman post stuff online making after birth look unrealistic, putting pressure on new mums.

And yet she's had perfectly curled hair and a (probably staged) family walk just days after c section and talk about what a perfect dreamy bubble it all is. She is everything she moaned about which is why I can't stand her preaching. She contradicts herself entirely.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I just don’t understand the name thing. I’m all for not showing baby pictures at all on the internet that’s fine mine are barely on there… but being so secretive over a name?
You bump into a stranger in the street with a pram the first question people will ask is ‘what’s their name?’ - are you going to just dismiss people?

I think she’ll change her mind when companies want to start sending her personalised items for him and need a name/initial because her boundaries go out the window when there’s gram opportunities 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this is mean but… he’s over a week old and she’s only just taken one of his wake windows ‘all by herself’? Have she and Chris literally been glued together doing everything since he was born?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How long until she cracks with the name? I give it 3 months. Then she’ll reveal it. She’ll have exhausted all the new mum bollocks by then such as breastfeeding, sleeping etc and will want personalised freebies coming her way.

Reactions: 7
Used to love her, then disliked her and now I dislike her.

She was all about how you needed to be true to yourself, show the real parts of you. #nofilter and all that bullshit. Yet there she is, perfect hair, outfit etc. all for Instagram not even a week (I assume) after a C section just to probably show off the pram that she was most likely gifted. Regardless of whether you have a natural or C section birth, no one *really* has time to be curling their hair. Not sure I washed mine for at least a week or so after I gave birth...

I get she doesn't want to show his face, I don't show my little boys face on social media, but after how much she's used her miscarriage and subsequent pregnancy as content, I think its a bit rich to now set boundaries.

We'll most likely see his name and face once she's ran out of content... oh, and let's not forget she's already using gifted/ad/pr baby items as content.... Yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So the baby is called Toby? Just casually slipped that in on her stories?! She’s so strange.

Also she’s going to get a shock when her husband goes back to work. No more afternoon blow dries for her. She’ll barely have time to even go to the toilet. She really is in a bubble and that bubble will burst and I can’t wait for it.

Edit* is the dog called Toby? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the baby is called Toby? Just casually slipped that in on her stories?! She’s so strange.

Also she’s going to get a shock when her husband goes back to work. No more afternoon blow dries for her. She’ll barely have time to even go to the toilet. She really is in a bubble and that bubble will burst and I can’t wait for it.

the dogs called Toby

• Haha
Reactions: 1

She is going to get a BIG shock! Already moaning about her burning herself on her hair curlers cos she's sleep deprived. Is curling your hair really a priority?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She is going to get a BIG shock! Already moaning about her burning herself on her hair curlers cos she's sleep deprived. Is curling your hair really a priority?
can’t wait for Chris to go back to work, mind u, he does work from home quite a lot! poor bastard is in for the ride of his life with that self centred high maintenance cowbag. No doubt he will buy the spoilt brat gifts on the weekly though

Why is she suddenly on the beg for a new haircut when she literally had one just before she gave birth.....
Honest to god is that the kind of thing she’s worried about! She honestly makes my bloody blood boil!
---
Honest to god is that the kind of thing she’s worried about! She honestly makes my bloody blood boil!
You go at the weekend you thicko and leave Chris with the baby

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s not doing okay. I know this because if you are concerned about the length of your hair with a newborn, something is going on….it’s literally the thing below the thing before the last thing on your mind…she’s not making any sense with her stories.

Reactions: 12
She’s not doing okay. I know this because if you are concerned about the length of your hair with a newborn, something is going on….it’s literally the thing below the thing before the last thing on your mind…she’s not making any sense with her stories.
I totally agree!

Reactions: 3
Such a passive aggressive “I hope we’ll still be able to take it in turns to wake up with the baby when Chris is back at work” 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she can’t work out how to get a haircut while breastfeeding yet Chris is able to take the late shift for night feeds?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.