XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think if she isn’t sharing the name etc she may as well get offline. As always she wants all the freebies and attention without giving anything out

Reactions: 7
Oh god she will be one those ‘body positive’ mums who will have to keep showing off her ‘tiger marks’ 🤢 (face purely for the term) and tummy pouch photos and go on forever about how it gave her a baby.

Reactions: 8
Keep your baby offline, hats off to you.
BUT don't come back a week after birth posting multiple pictures a day of him from every angel but the face.

Just keep him offline and develop your 'brand' without exploiting your son.
Using him for views/content/freebies is just as gross, even if I can't quite see his eyes.

She's only just come back after almost zero time away and has already shared 9 photos with him in. All the grid ones being tagged with 'mummyblogger' and similar shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As long as I never have to hear babyet ever again I will be happy!! Never has a name made me want to throw up in my mouth as much as that

• Sick
We all knew she’d put a post out like this and OF COURSE caveat it all with a “it’s OK if you want to share your child online, I’m just choosing not to”

She’s so frightened of having her own opinion and having anyone criticise it, however accurate!

I get not wanting to share your kid with strangers on the internet, but it’s hypocritical to share your entire “pregnancy journey”, accept every freebie/sponsorship that comes your way and then not share his name at the very least. If you want your private life to stay in the background, then don’t promote it so heavily. I know many influencers who have had kids and it’s been literally “I’m pregnant” but it’s not changed their content.

If she was so hellbent on privacy then she could have done this but oh wait, she had nothing going on did she so had to create content/ £ out of her pregnancy.

• Heart
We will come up with a little internet name for him??????
Well what’s his name ffs?!!!!!

God sake!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We will come up with a little internet name for him??????
Well what’s his name ffs?!!!!!

God sake!!!!
This is so weird. So hypothetically if if name is Edward, what's she going to call him online?! Oh hello, this is baby John?! Not his real name of course. So bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is so weird. So hypothetically if if name is Edward, what's she going to call him online?! Oh hello, this is baby John?! Not his real name of course. So bizarre.
She’s pathetic! she only does this to draw attention to herself. She always goes against the grain on purpose! weirdo

Reactions: 4
Why does she need to come up with a new internet name for him when she’s already used Baybet? Surely would make sense to continue using that if she must have a code name for him!

Now I’m all for her not sharing her child online but can’t be a “mummy blogger” without providing
any info on her child. How will she share sponsored
stuff if she won’t share photos of her child!

She thinks she’s doing the right thing but not sharing but she’s still exploiting them regardless 🤦‍♀️

If you want to keep your child offine that’s fine but don’t accept ‘freebies’ & tag yourself #mummyblogger you’re using him to make money already 🫣😳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell she is more insufferable than before. How do people have time to take a picture of them crying, upload the photo and then write that caption? My partner was literally exhausted, eating or sleeping to care to post a long caption on Instagram stories.

Of course she’s rehashing the same content that everyone else does. The things she says are so obvious too. ‘Periods are normal’ yes, we know. ‘Being hormonal is normal’ yes, ok, good.

It always pisses me off how after a week of anything she's a certified expert preaching.

She can't just speak humbly like someone who is totally new to this stuff (or not speak at all because you know, privacy). She's speaking like a mum of 6 who's been doing this stuff for a decade already 😖🤣

She's been on my shitlist ever since she said new mums have no excuse for not finding the time for a self care evening. Wait until Chris is next working away like my husband was and your baby is teething and you feel super vulnerable and exposed, and we'll see how much time for a self care evening you find 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.