XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's building up to it, thinking everyone is on the edge of their seat!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s going to probably announce it at the weekend for engagement or leave it a few weeks and wang on and on about how she’s been living in a baby bubble.
Usual influencer shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she’ll leave it ages to ramp up the concern, then swoop in and make a patronising post about her privacy.

• Haha
I suspect it’ll be a post at 7pm on Monday about a new addition to team xAx, how they’ve never known such love/happiness. Please respect her✨boundaries✨ and leave her alone. But also look at her boobs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The baby has arrived and on the very first post she uses #MummyBloggerUK 😂 oh god here we go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She won’t show the baby at all or reveal his name but she wants to make her mark as a mummy blogger. Sure Jan. The content will be the same as before, her laying around with a cup of tea in bed.

I bloody knew she’d announce today. Even wrote a message on here and forgot to post it. She’s so predictable. Sunday evening for peak engagement, She’s either going to milk the name and leave us hanging or not mention it altogether incase someone dares to not like the name she’s chosen.

Here’s to her content moving to endless boring lectures about breastfeeding, being a mummy blogger and begging for baby sponsorship but RESPECT HER PRIVACY guys!
---
She’s already limited comments!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Tomorrow there’ll be a post saying “One week of loving you” tit & a photo of a hand or foot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For gods sake random commenter, don’t enable her!

she will H A T E the comments from people saying things like ‘I thought so because you’d gone quiet’. remember when she told everyone off for potentially making future comments about guessing she was pregnant after she’d announced it? 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
For gods sake random commenter, don’t enable her!

she will H A T E the comments from people saying things like ‘I thought so because you’d gone quiet’. remember when she told everyone off for potentially making future comments about guessing she was pregnant after she’d announced it? 🤣
That’s actually really fucked up!! Christ it’s concerning there are more people just like her out there 🙁.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.