XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beg beg beg, as if she’s not transparently begging for a freebie.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's such a time waster. Omg. Her stories are just too much

Why does it always feel like she's acting!? Like she's over dramatises and some of the moves/facial expressions she does feels almost cartoonish

Reactions: 2
To be fair, what she described are the main warning signs for preeclampsia, which is very serious and should definitely be checked out.

To be fair, what she described are the main warning signs for preeclampsia, which is very serious and should definitely be checked out.
That's true and she should have absolutely got checked but could she not say the word preeclampsia? She just left everyone hanging wondering what the very serious condition could have been!

Reactions: 3
That's true and she should have absolutely got checked but could she not say the word preeclampsia? She just left everyone hanging wondering what the very serious condition could have been!
Yeah I did think it was odd she didn't mention it by name!

Amelia wonders why Tescos might be quiet on a Friday morning workday at 09:00. Any ideas ladies and gents?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She lives like she’s retired, except retired folk worked their entire lives to deserve it.

Reactions: 6
Finally found a thread about this bloody girl!!

I can not stand her. I remember watching her on YouTube when she cried like a baby when they cut her hair and now look she can't even have hair underneath her shoulders

Wow yes your pregnant wow your not the first woman to be pregnant... all I see is her needing a check up bla bla.. its wasting their time.

If she knocks her baby toe she'll be like ohhh can effect the baby😀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has to be asking the questions herself right? What kind of plebs are asking these questions? Who cares about her cravings or where her placenta is?? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her stories the other day about how she researched things to death, but other people would choose something and go with it.. no Amelia normal people don’t have time to research drawer dividers to death

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep filming videos at 5pm even though the knows the sun will have gone down and it will be too dark? What does she do all day? Why not prioritise her videos in a morning.

Why does she keep filming videos at 5pm even though the knows the sun will have gone down and it will be too dark? What does she do all day? Why not prioritise her videos in a morning.
Because she doesn’t get out of bed until lunchtime.

Because miss know it all is a lazy butch who doesn't get out of bed until afternoon

You wait when the baby here she'll be poor me no sleep bla bla my mental health

Reactions: 5
Because she doesn’t get out of bed until lunchtime.
She films at 5pm so when her husband gets in from work she can pretend she’s been hard at work too. When really she’s been in bed since 11am and the rest of the time arsing about playing twitch or the sims or whatever the duck else she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.