Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chris has his own job that pays for everything, comes home - cooks, cleans, massages her feet, walks Toby.... and will now be looking after her social media accounts so she can have a week off playing the Sims?

Think my partner would smother me with a pillow by now if I put all that on them šŸ˜…

Reactions: 14
Is that Dominoes Ad the reason she needs a break? Bless her, needs a rest after pretending to eat a pizza. She clearly hasn't even bitten it, obviously just cut the top off šŸ˜‚ Its also the cleanest looking pizza box I've ever seen. Why even pretend you ordered that šŸ˜‚
And the fake fire on the TV!! Char Taylor has the fake fire on the TV for an ad too. Everything is fake, fake, fake!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s now saying the tequila glass was a pr gift...:unsure:
Yeah, I also got the impression that it was actually a gift from a friend, but when I looked at the screenshot of that story that was posted also on here, she did have the "ad-pr product" disclaimer in the top left corner.

Yeah, I also got the impression that it was actually a gift from a friend, but when I looked at the screenshot of that story that was posted also on here, she did have the "ad-pr product" disclaimer in the top left corner.
Perhaps the deception was that she wants people to think she has actual friends.

Reactions: 6
I read the story as the decanter was on her house warming gift list ā€œfor friendsā€ but by happy chance she was gifted it.

Yeah right šŸ™„ she probs went on the beg as usual.

Reactions: 1
She literally does everything on the cheap, I.e doesnā€™t spend much on stuff or, begs for free stuff and even then itā€™s cheapo crappy stuff. Itā€™s so tragic. I donā€™t understand either why she wants like everything doing like right now in the house like sheā€™s in some kind of a race. most people make their house into a home over a period of time and take time and plan everything out properly. Everything just seems so rushed and the house is so bland, every room literally looks the same! Not cosy whatsoever!

Reactions: 2
She literally does everything on the cheap, I.e doesnā€™t spend much on stuff or, begs for free stuff and even then itā€™s cheapo crappy stuff. Itā€™s so tragic. I donā€™t understand either why she wants like everything doing like right now in the house like sheā€™s in some kind of a race. most people make their house into a home over a period of time and take time and plan everything out properly. Everything just seems so rushed and the house is so bland, every room literally looks the same! Not cosy whatsoever!
The house is Instagram-ready. It looks like a set for an "influencer" photoshoot.

Reactions: 1
The house looks so cold and uninviting. Thereā€™s nothing original about it anywhere. Same old gifted influencer tat in every room. Couldnā€™t be me

Reactions: 2
Confused over here. Is she taking that break now or isn't she?
Instead I am getting smart home device ads, tips on how to remove pollen without staining and more period pants chatter. I am starting to yearn for that break, she's neither here nor there.

Reactions: 9
Is she for real? She amazed us with her smart plug that turned the kettle on?! As if nobody had heard of a smart plug until she mentioned it? You know the ones she means, from that little independent business ... British Gas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Plus isn't she supposed to be a luxury blogger... I mean I love a bargain but who is she kidding when she shops at Primark and Shien. She only puts that luxury places want to put her up for the night.

Reactions: 4
I just watched Laurenā€™s video and as much as she decided not to go into detail and thatā€™s fair enough, I think she gave more than enough to cement what I thought about Amelia. She sounds like a horrible horrible person. Iā€™ve been watching Laurenā€™s other vlogs shes put up recently and really enjoyed them.

Reactions: 8
Plus isn't she supposed to be a luxury blogger... I mean I love a bargain but who is she kidding when she shops at Primark and Shien. She only puts that luxury places want to put her up for the night.
She definitely isnā€™t luxury anymore, she dropped that ages ago I think. Luxury lifestyle was always a joke from her because she was frequently doing Primark hauls. What am I saying, sheā€™s a joke in general.

I just watched Laurenā€™s video and as much as she decided not to go into detail and thatā€™s fair enough, I think she gave more than enough to cement what I thought about Amelia. She sounds like a horrible horrible person. Iā€™ve been watching Laurenā€™s other vlogs shes put up recently and really enjoyed them.
Yeah I also watch Laurenā€™s vlogs and she is a decent human being. I 100% believe every word she said (Actually I believe it was worse). Itā€™s so interesting that Maggie and Lauren are close now, itā€™s lovely for them. Amelia would actually be a horror to be friends with, I can imagine at first sheā€™d suck them in with fake niceties and then theyā€™d soon see the real side. I wonder what Chris thinks šŸ¤”

1st time poster, long time lurker.
WHY does she keep posting on her stories about protein bars and shakes??? Have we ever seen her do any kind of workout?? These products are targeted at people who workout, Amelia does not. Why are brands sending her this stuff?? Shows how desperate she is, she could turn it down because it doesnt fit her brand but nooo she'll take every free thing that comes her way.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.