Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I felt her smile in the new photo is far less sincere than 4 years ago when she was in a bad space. I think the obvious beaming smile screams false happiness

Reactions: 1
I agree I felt her smile in the new photo is far less sincere than 4 years ago when she was in a bad space. I think the obvious beaming smile screams false happiness
Yeh, that nose squint thing....FAKE

Brands won't give a F that she's at 20k if she isn't even getting the engagement with it. I think the house announcement post is the only time she's got over 2k likes? Because for once it's real life. Then more like 200 on those cheap phone cases and regurgitated quotes. How long until she changes her bio to include interiors?

Reactions: 2
Brands won't give a F that she's at 20k if she isn't even getting the engagement with it. I think the house announcement post is the only time she's got over 2k likes? Because for once it's real life. Then more like 200 on those cheap phone cases and regurgitated quotes. How long until she changes her bio to include interiors?
She has created a home account.. Thistle Rose House 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s still calling it a new build in the hashtags. It clearly isn’t. Why is she lying?

1. Your house isn't a new build if you're 'renovating it' from the previous owners.

2. You have NEVER decorated a house before and the first giant tub of flat white paint you're buying you're dishing out pompous advice like 'sometimes it's worth paying more for your paint'... how would you know? It's the first time you've bought any.

3. Please stop painting your tiles and spray painting the handles. You will regret it immediately.

4. I do NOT want to see your home account. All you've done is add furniture and it looks like an Argos catalogue.

Reactions: 12
1. Your house isn't a new build if you're 'renovating it' from the previous owners.

2. You have NEVER decorated a house before and the first giant tub of flat white paint you're buying you're dishing out pompous advice like 'sometimes it's worth paying more for your paint'... how would you know? It's the first time you've bought any.

3. Please stop painting your tiles and spray painting the handles. You will regret it immediately.

4. I do NOT want to see your home account. All you've done is add furniture and it looks like an Argos catalogue.
I couldn’t agree more with every single one of your points. Number 2 in particular.

She has created a home account.. Thistle Rose House 🙄
Oh for gods sake! So diluted. If xameliax had all the content she palms off to other accounts then she might actually have something interesting to say. Cue the homeware begs...

Reactions: 2

Yessssssssss!!!!! She’s got a serious obsession with fake plants aswell!!!
She’s miraculously had a load of lights gifted to her from iconic lights. Rubbish quality, cheap and nasty stuff! Speaking from experience. She had wallpaper from murals gifted! Such a Scrounging cow! She’s clearly got in touch with these companies to beg them if they would be willing to give her some free stuff in exchange for marketing.
don’t forget tho, luxury lifestyle blogger!! I dont think somehow she will be shopping for her homeware in harrods anytime soon do u!shes far too tight to spend any money!

Reactions: 6
This may just be me but I don’t get the whole making an entire insta account for your new house.

I can understand if it was a massive renovation project, but a whole account just for slightly redecorating? Or in Amelias case painting tiles and wallpaper!

I guess she’s just mad excited but I don’t see the big deal?

Reactions: 4
I completely agree!

I could understand it if you're other account was quite specific themed too, but not in the case of a lifestyle blogger who's struggling for content at the best of times. I think some interiors content could have fit quite nicely into her existing account and provided a bit more variety.

Don’t get me started on pointless home accounts. Get ready for 500 angles of the same thing and an update on the new DESENIO prints!!!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a bonkers idea setting up another another account. Amelia love your content is STALE AS tit, this would liven it up 😂. Like the person above said, if someone has a very specific insta then it kinda makes sense but when you’re a jack of all trades like Amelia, it’s just not necessary. Wouldn’t surprise me if she deletes it when she realises she will have basically zero followers. Will be intrigued to know how many people follow.

Also, what is with the name of the account? Surely her house can’t be called that? Sounds like an old cottage not a new(ish) estate townhouse (not a dig at the house, just genuinely don’t know where that name has come from!)

I predict that the house account will suffer a painfully dull death just like bloom from the darkness.

Just realised it’s obviously Thistlerose house because he’s the Scottish Thistle and she’s the English Rose ...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg how many accounts now?! Ameliax and bloom, then Toby now the house?!?
She had to get to 20k somehow - I wonder how much of that is her own profiles.

Had a quick look on her house account but she hasn’t posted anything of worth considering she does this for a living. I follow a few because I like seeing before & afters, useful decorating tips and styling tips. She just posting finished rooms with no ‘before’ ; no ‘styling’ tips with where to buy the items in the photos or what colour/brand paints are used. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like her style the house seems very... blah. Like an IKEA showroom from when hygge first became mainstream.

She’s made a home account to try and get freebies, that’s literally the only reason. She’s already on the beg for a fire pit. I also have no idea why she’s calling it a new build?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.