Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she chooses such random things to portray, Flora????? Like....wtf???? also, no1 cares about the avo and egg on rye brigade, that’s like so 2018!!!!!!

Menstrual cups, Flora, phone cases.....Slim fast...she literally has zero identity!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s talking about how she loves it when people send her pictures of her phone cases they’ve bought, but then she doesn’t share any of them?! If people were actually doing that you can bet she’d share every single one. Why does she tell such obvious lies!

Reactions: 7
She’s talking about how she loves it when people send her pictures of her phone cases they’ve bought, but then she doesn’t share any of them?! If people were actually doing that you can bet she’d share every single one. Why does she tell such obvious lies!
It’s to make you think you’re missing out obviously so you go buy one!

Reactions: 1
she chooses such random things to portray, Flora????? Like....wtf???? also, no1 cares about the avo and egg on rye brigade, that’s like so 2018!!!!!!

Menstrual cups, Flora, phone cases.....Slim fast...she literally has zero identity!!!!!!
This is her exact issue, she has no identity or clear direction. The issue is social media has evolved so quickly that what worked originally to enable her to quit her job isn't fashionable now. The whole agony aunt thing is done with, as is sob stories on every post.

I feel like she needs training and coaching to understand how to be an influencer or get a proper job. Flora, menstural cups, phone cases and then cashing in on whatever someone buys on amazon is just confused and that's why she has no credibility

Reactions: 4
She will be pregnant soon if she’s not already
I doubt that she is now, what with the gin and rosé ads. But I think yes, they are definitely headed in that direction. Although I think she might prefer the 'romantic proposal', 'our little quarantaine wedding', then baby route. Then she could tell a story about how with the trauma four years ago she wouldn't have a baby if he didn't first commit yadayada.
Artificial plants in front of the door. Classy choice and and riveting content. God she's dull. I don't even mind if people go for fake plants though personally I'd rather have none. But honestly, if you are going to publish decor posts, don't go for plastic. Just like if you're publishing health posts, don't go for SlimFast.

Just going back to the Flora thing, the pic she’s posed where she’s cutting into her brunch dish, in a dressing gown, well, youd think she’d tidy up the mess behind her wouldn’t you, dish scourer sponge on the side, something left plugged into the socket, I mean, how long has she been doing this!?she makes zero effort and seems to get away with it! a kettle that turns on with an app, a Robot Hoover, gousto, buys artificial plants which means she cba to actually look after real ones. she literally is so so lazy it’s next level! also, the ceilings in the flat are artexed, Therefore it most defo isn’t a new build Amelia SO STOP USING THE NEWBUILD #

Reactions: 2
the only time she’s had any engagement was when she posted the sob story about her ex with the accompanying compo face picture. That’s when she peaked. :/

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gnomey is dumb.
I'd say Gnomey is safe. He probably owns the majority of that house 😉. But yeah, I agree, I don't understand why he wants to commit to her financially either. She is the last person I'd tie my investments to. Although I suppose he probably has enough to do it on his own if worst comes to worst.

Who remembers in lockdown when she was moaning about the 'lack of work' and barely any money coming in....now she's bought a house and miraculously had enough money to get a new bathroom and decorate it. I wonder how much she contributed to the deposit 🤔but I guess we wont know because have to respect her boundaries

Reactions: 7
She has posted a house renovation vlog and it's a headache to watch. The camera is constantly shaking and she's overly hyper. You can't even see any of the house or get a good view of the rooms because she focuses on the floor or a small corner. It's pointless.

Reactions: 3
why would anyone want all those rooms on different floors? What a pain in the arse. Who would design that?

Also she’s obviously a liar. She’s probably loaded and wanted sympathy. OR. It’s Chris’s property and she just lives there. It’s very easy to tell the Internet something that isn’t true.

The video is so hard to watch. So many 1-2 second clips.
the house isn’t my cup of tea...a lot of rooms but they all look tiny. And that lino makes it look old

why would anyone want all those rooms on different floors? What a pain in the arse. Who would design that?

Also she’s obviously a liar. She’s probably loaded and wanted sympathy. OR. It’s Chris’s property and she just lives there. It’s very easy to tell the Internet something that isn’t true.
That house will be a total faff if she had kids there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.