Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! This is what she’s using for her new ones as well and there’s only two posts so I wonder where all the old ones have disappeared?!
Ah no it was xaxphotoaday -and it was well used! Most of hers are about Joe! Awks!

Is she in bed with all her fake plants???

I always find the people who preach be kind stuff are usually the worst offenders!!
‘in a world where you can anything, be kind. Except to molly, who started the December photo challenge in November. What a witch. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I actually think she's taking the piss out of her trolls (us) with the photo. We've commented about her fake plants looking tacky so that's why she has surrounded herself with them in the photo. Add in the pillow, the exaggerated/fake smile, and the "be kind", and you have Amelia going off on her trolls again.

Reactions: 5
I actually think she's taking the piss out of her trolls (us) with the photo. We've commented about her fake plants looking tacky so that's why she has surrounded herself with them in the photo. Add in the pillow, the exaggerated/fake smile, and the "be kind", and you have Amelia going off on her trolls again.
Yeh defo

Reactions: 2
You know, I sort of low-key respected her for taking the piss out of us with the fake plants, fake smile, and pillow. Until I read the boring "be kind" message. She can't resist the urge to preach, it's a shame.

Yeah I had a quick nose. One of her followers has started and Amelia is like chastising her pointing out its a December challenge. 😳

Just unbearable.
I'm in no way a defender of hers but it wasn't as bad as you make it out to be.

Reactions: 1
I could understand maybe 1 fake plant, but it would be SO much nicer if she just had real
plants! I can’t see why she couldn’t look after them? In fact she could look after them
24/7 as she’s always home doing nothing!

I could understand maybe 1 fake plant, but it would be SO much nicer if she just had real
plants! I can’t see why she couldn’t look after them? In fact she could look after them
24/7 as she’s always home doing nothing!
Honestly, I can understand fake plants only when they are used in rooms with no windows where normal plants just wouldn't survive.
As I understand she is even planning to have fake grass in the garden. Fake everything. I just can't understand that - having so much plastic in your home when you could have actual living plants instead. I get that caring for some plants can be tricky, but there are some that require so little care.
I have about 20 plants that I just need to water every week (sometimes I forget and water them every 2 weeks, but they still look great) and it takes me less than 5 minutes to go around the house with a watering can to do it.

Also, choosing the plants and caring for them could be a nice hobby and also something to produce content about.

Last edited:
Yeah and she’s the only one of them whose bothered by it. 2 likes after an hour ... her and her dog 😳
Have you seen the page now? It's like all of them have commented tagging Amelia... How many different accounts does she have?! If she brags about this one, it will be the best joke to top off 2020 😂

Have you seen the page now? It's like all of them have commented tagging Amelia... How many different accounts does she have?! If she brags about this one, it will be the best joke to top off 2020 😂
Its all very odd. Id love to know more about how these nominees get shortlisted. There's no way someone sat selecting lucy meck, Lydia bright, those other girls with over 100k followers.....and then amelia.

Not sure that’s really a perk of working from home. I certainly cant lay in bed all morning.. I have to be at my home desk like most others.

3A12F595-78BC-4F6A-938C-388DA2C1E626.png

Reactions: 4
It’s tit like this that gives WFH a bad name. I have to be at my desk fully made up to speak to clients etc over zoom. Can’t be sat in bed all morning. I would say that’s the perk of having no work, rather than wfh.

Not sure that’s really a perk of working from home. I certainly cant lay in bed all morning.. I have to be at my home desk like most others.

View attachment 312272

Reactions: 7
I've been saying that she should get a real job. I take it back, I think. Sure, it would do her good to get out of the house, but if this type of "work" is already so exhausting to her that half her content consists of claiming "me time" and telling us she needs more breaks, then she'd be totally useless at a real job. Or at raising a child for that matter.

You’ve got no friends Amelia creator or otherwise. You mean just you.

Reactions: 6
Next she’ll be saying it’s so upsetting that she’s been working *so* hard but the algorithm has been against her and made it all for nothing. No love, it’s just literally no one gives a duck about how to make a chocolate orange mug cake.

Next she’ll be saying it’s so upsetting that she’s been working *so* hard but the algorithm has been against her and made it all for nothing. No love, it’s just literally no one gives a duck about how to make a chocolate orange mug cake.
She’s way behind the curve isn’t she, reviewing the jml thing good god people were doing that 2 years ago! chocolate orange protein bites!!!??? again, 2-3 years out of date! she’s trying way to hard to do content but it’s just content for contents sake! It’s not fresh, it’s nothung new! And it’s too all over the place. if she had an angle, then she could run with it, but she doesn’t. Even her house Reno is clearly just for the gram and for likes!

I love how every day she boasts about her BRAND NEW IDEAS for work....chocolate orange protein bites. Groundbreaking.

Me again! So today is 'her anniversary with Chris'... Not sure what the quotes around it are for.. maybe she means sex anniversary... Ew. Anyway.

Out of pure stalking I went back 2 years on the videos, does anyone remember when she posted the video 'The Conversation I didn't Expect to have' in which her current boyfriend David broke up with her. And she goes on and on about how she thought they might get married etc and how devastated she is. And this was the last day of October practically..... Yet she obviously got with Chris 2 and a half weeks later and started a new relationship 😂! Is Chris a rebound and she just wanted a new relationship ASAP?! Or does she just over drama everything?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always lol about her anniversary with Chris because they got together about 2 weeks after that other guy dumped her and she cried saying she thought he was the one 😂 she must’ve looked around and thought oh tit, I don’t have anyone, better start on the shorties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.