Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20200215_120057.jpg
Guys, look how early she was up today!
I hope she's coping ok. It's gone 2pm now. She has been up 7/8 hours.
😂
(Bet its something she's getting paid for!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long before she posts about Caroline Flack and the impact of the online community, trolls etc.
I see meldrum already has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Another boob video! I notice the curve spine she talked about in her slimfast video has been cured! Hurrah!
Screenshot_20200216-121749_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she talking about doing the most basic scuba diving course as if it’s some amazing achievement? Literal ten year olds do it. It doesn’t even qualify you to dive to a big depth! And she wouldn’t even have it if it wasn’t paid for by someone else...like everything in her life.

Reactions: 1
Looool Amelia just told us all to be better. SHAMED.

She could’ve linked to some helpful websites like the Samaritans though. Oh no wait, she publicly slagged them off.

Oh well, guess she can go and chat to all the friends that she hasn’t alienated. Like Lauren, who she definitely never made snide comments about.

Why is she talking about doing the most basic scuba diving course as if it’s some amazing achievement? Literal ten year olds do it. It doesn’t even qualify you to dive to a big depth! And she wouldn’t even have it if it wasn’t paid for by someone else...like everything in her life.
I’m pretty sure every person but me that I met in Thailand did the course. :rolleyes: She fills her time with pointless crap because has no friends

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed she now says “man” all the time?
I don’t know, man!
It’s weird, man!
I picked that up after watching her latest vlog, first one I’ve seen in ages.

Yes and the “y’know?” Who is she copying off with these new quips?!

Reactions: 1
Let's not forget the "but yeah" that she spouts at least once in every sentence🙄.

Amelia : I don’t do Valentine’s Day.

no you just prefer to have Chris slave over you every day of the year :rolleyes: funny the next scene is him washing her dog.

Well I watched her latest vlog😴, and why the hell does she keep rubbing and poking at her spots, it's hardly surprising they spread and take ages to heal. She then keeps rubbing her snotty nose with her hand instead of blowing it properly and then rubs her spots again🤢. She's gross. She didn't even wash her hair after they'd been swimming in that lake for the scuba diving thing and went to bed with it probably stinking 🤮. Grubby cow.

• Sick
Amelia : I don’t do Valentine’s Day.

no you just prefer to have Chris slave over you every day of the year :rolleyes: funny the next scene is him washing her dog.
Curious.....she loved celebrating valentines when she was with joe. ‘I’m over valentines day’ basically in Amelia language means, my other half can’t be arsed with the effort 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.