Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one thing that’s kinda sad- even I tried to follow and engage in live stories or YouTube or even Instagram post- not a single f$ck was given- yet the girls that has 607k followers (colourmecourtney) is replying and engaging as much as can.

at some point I got even scared to point out something because I’d be blocked and categorized as hater.

every week new personality/new Amelia. One day happy as never- highly functioning/ next day sitting on pajama and having a tantrum because of something.

Reactions: 3
She’s doing ANOTHER big boobs video. Still waiting on that lip filler vid tho hun

Reactions: 6
She’s done another “so many people have been messaging me about...” post. Guarantee not one single person has messaged her about anything. She’s trying so hard to look popular, thinking that nobody can see her abysmal engagement

She’s doing ANOTHER big boobs video. Still waiting on that lip filler vid tho hun
I think she considers her boobs her new identity since she no longer has her long hair. When she was crying over her hair being cut too short a few years ago, she mentioned that she was known as "the girl with the long hair" and it's what people used to describe her. Now she has to be "the girl with the big tits."

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FFS just seen her story this morning. She posted a pic of her just out of bed at 9.30 saying she's not a morning person. NINE THIRTY!!! She lives in cloud cuckoo land. Who is reading that and thinking "yesssss you go girrrrrl, boss witch!" blah blah blah. Surely to any normal person not being a morning person means you don't like getting up at like 6am? In my mind it's deffo not applicable to 9.30 anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was live again. Going on about how exhausted she is. And she wants to have a video chat with one of her trolls. 🤣 Anyone wanna volunteer? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just came here to say that about her sulky face. duck off Amelia. What time is she normally getting up if 9.30 is early morning? Would love to see her get up with me at 5am ahead of my 12 hour day in the office.

I just can’t deal with her thinking 10am is early for a gym class?! What the duck is wrong with her. Is it a joke?!?!?

Reactions: 9
The most annoying thing is we will get to the weekend and she will be so proud of herself. Most people have been in work for 1-2 hours by 10am and quite a lot of people did their workout before they even got to work! She’s so out of touch it’s not cute

Reactions: 6
The most annoying thing is we will get to the weekend and she will be so proud of herself. Most people have been in work for 1-2 hours by 10am and quite a lot of people did their workout before they even got to work! She’s so out of touch it’s not cute
For me this has been the most out of touch she’s ever been. It’s quite amazing really given that she has had a “normal” 9-5 job for a large portion of her working life.

Reactions: 2
For me this has been the most out of touch she’s ever been. It’s quite amazing really given that she has had a “normal” 9-5 job for a large portion of her working life.
To complain about it as much as she is is so pathetic, no one actually cares. Also if she’s been working out this whole time like she pretended to before, then why is she mentioning it so constantly. This is why she loses subscribers and has so little engagement; no one can relate to her. We’ve all been working and awake for hours while she complains about it. Fine if you work from home. I do as well? But I can tell you now that no one gives a flying duck if I went for a run this morning before I started working. Least of all my Instagram followers.

Also just to add - doesn’t she always preach ‘do what makes you happy and what works for you’
If she hates it then just go later in the day - she makes her own schedule 🙇🏼‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Yeah everytime I see her stories about going to gym classes I just feel jealous because I’d love to go to be able to go to gym classes every day but have no childcare for my son. 😑😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.