Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG those before and after photos! It is the exact same body, she is just standing differently. She is such a money grabbing liar, she hasn’t lost any weight. She’s one of those tacky liposuction ads in the back pages of magazines.

Reactions: 3
OMG those before and after photos! It is the exact same body, she is just standing differently. She is such a money grabbing liar, she hasn’t lost any weight. She’s one of those tacky liposuction ads in the back pages of magazines.
Yeh!!!! Or the ones who advertise those tooth whitening kits.....oh....wait

Reactions: 4
Another rant on this week's vlog. Why do I keep watching her? I cant stop, yet she leaves me seething 😂

Reactions: 1
Another rant on this week's vlog. Why do I keep watching her? I cant stop, yet she leaves me seething 😂
All she talks about is how poor she is...can't fix her car heating, can barely afford petrol, and all the while off for her free haircut

she needs a reality check. so poor she can’t fix her car or afford petrol? what about those who are too poor to eat because they have to feed their children? those who are too poor to have gas, electric or water?

so done with this waste of space woman.

Reactions: 2
I tried to count how many times she says "but yeah" throughout her vlog...I lost count😂😂. It really annoys me, I should just switch her off🙄. If you took a shot each time she says it, you'd be pissed in minutes.

She just had to mention the "nice tits" comment in her weekly vlog too. Is she that desperate for attention?

And that rant about Tattle Life! She didn't mention it by name but it's obvious she was talking about her thread here. Hi, Amelia.

Really getting the most out of this blow dry... Admirable. Everytime I get my hair cut I go home and wash it immediately so it looks more like me I feel weird with hairdresser hair

Reactions: 5
She just had to mention the "nice tits" comment in her weekly vlog too. Is she that desperate for attention?

And that rant about Tattle Life! She didn't mention it by name but it's obvious she was talking about her thread here. Hi, Amelia.
She’s obsessed with her thread here!

I’ll be happy for her success when she has some 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ohhhh where was the rant about Tattle?! I must have missed that!

“I sometimes sit and wonder about the little princess who got my hair”

Amelia that was two years ago. I’ve donated my hair 6 times encounting to Little Princess, and other than right now to make a point, haven’t mentioned it to the world. It’s a nice thing to do sure and I think raising awareness is great but please stop acting one charitable thing 2 years ago makes you in the running for a Nobel.

Reactions: 11
“I sometimes sit and wonder about the little princess who got my hair”

Amelia that was two years ago. I’ve donated my hair 6 times encounting to Little Princess, and other than right now to make a point, haven’t mentioned it to the world. It’s a nice thing to do sure and I think raising awareness is great but please stop acting one charitable thing 2 years ago makes you in the running for a Nobel.
Yeah but that’s a bit unfair - don’t forget that she made those hats for age uk that she has only mentioned three hundred times

But also just forget that she claimed back her expenses on the materials.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhhh where was the rant about Tattle?! I must have missed that!
It starts around 12:45 after she bangs on about getting all of that free stuff from Girls That Scuba and talks about Rosie. She says it's nice to see women supporting women, then goes on about how there are a lot of women who are just tit and arseholes, etc.

I rarely, if ever, see Amelia supporting other women. It seems her idea of women supporting women, is having them give her free stuff and heaping tons of praise on her without her doing anything in return.

Reactions: 6
It starts around 12:45 after she bangs on about getting all of that free stuff from Girls That Scuba and talks about Rosie. She says it's nice to see women supporting women, then goes on about how there are a lot of women who are just tit and arseholes, etc.

I rarely, if ever, see Amelia supporting other women. It seems her idea of women supporting women, is having them give her free stuff and heaping tons of praise on her without her doing anything in return.
Ahhh yes I did see this and thought the same. I can't remember her celebrating anyone apart from Gousto and this scuba woman who is paying her. Also shows by her large amount of female friends....or just friends in general. I see her other friend, Lennyloveslife has vanished as well!

Also...she just reposted herself.....multiple personalities again....

Attachments

Last edited:

I couldn’t believe that rant. I feel like posting a comment of all the times she’s put other people down on her youtube/social. She can’t even do a nice post on her boyfriends birthday!

I’m gonna have to unfollow her soon (even though she makes me feel better about my own life) lest I see another picture of her manky toes in the bath

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.