Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used SneakPeek, think it cost £60.
She did the Sneakpeek and knew it was a girl before her 12 week scan and then they told her during the scan that it was correct and was having a girl from what they could see - so so happy for her, Danny and the boys ☺

Reactions: 2
I’m pleased for the family but I’m worried she’s being slightly premature with her announcement, the sex really can’t be obvious at 12 weeks, what the sonographer suggested was the nub theory, 60% is just over half which isn’t much to go on and if they did as Helen suggest tell her that her baby was a girl at 12 weeks gestation I’d be somewhat surprised.

The only way to know for sure would be the Harmony test that someone mentioned above, which costs around £500. If they wanted to know that badly it would have been worth paying the extra to know for 100%.

I do hope the baby is a girl as that what they really seem to want.

Reactions: 1
I’m pleased for the family but I’m worried she’s being slightly premature with her announcement, the sex really can’t be obvious at 12 weeks, what the sonographer suggested was the nub theory, 60% is just over half which isn’t much to go on and if they did as Helen suggest tell her that her baby was a girl at 12 weeks gestation I’d be somewhat surprised.

The only way to know for sure would be the Harmony test that someone mentioned above, which costs around £500. If they wanted to know that badly it would have been worth paying the extra to know for 100%.

I do hope the baby is a girl as that what they really seem to want.
She did a sneak peek DNA test which said it was a girl, the sonographer just confirmed that she thought it was a girl too, but did say it wasn't always accurate

How sad the baby has a heart problem I hope it rectifies itself :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah she was, I thought she was emotional at the end too. I hope it's a happy outcome for her ..

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The ending she looked like she was going to cry poor woman. I know she's putting on a brave face but or course she's scared. Bless her heart fingers crossed her babies heart rectifies itself. X

• Sad
I like her and hope the baby is okay , but don’t get all the re using old things fair enough if you have kids close together but all the stuff from the loft is ollie’s who’s like nearly 9! It looks ready for bin in my opinion 🙈 her first girl you’d think she would wana buy all new 🙊

That how she is ,thrifty ! I'm sure she'll buy a few new things . They don't be in the mose's baskets for long and saying it's her last why bother.But I do agree the M&P stuff is a bit dated but Helen has her own unique style ,she doesn't really follow the trends..

No vid this week, although she did put her meals vid up .I hope things are going well and she's just taking it easy..

Sorry but she’s went down in my estimation by saying she’s looking into opening a PO Box for viewers to send her stuff for the baby. I think you tubers start to believe their own hype after a while & become entitled & greedy. And I don’t understand viewers who want to send people stuff when they can well afford to buy it themselves. Helen would be better asking her subs to donate clothing to a women’s refuge or donating money to people affected by the pandemic. 😡

Sorry but she’s went down in my estimation by saying she’s looking into opening a PO Box for viewers to send her stuff for the baby. I think you tubers start to believe their own hype after a while & become entitled & greedy. And I don’t understand viewers who want to send people stuff when they can well afford to buy it themselves. Helen would be better asking her subs to donate clothing to a women’s refuge or donating money to people affected by the pandemic. 😡
I think she's probably realised lots of companies aren't approaching her with freebies for the baby (other vloggers when pregnant received endless freebies and ads, but they're mainly with channel mum and much bigger channels), so the po box is the next best thing. Sadly Helen doesn't really vlog enough varied content for companies to approach her. Saying that I do like her natural /realistic approach to vloggingI' after all why post if you've not got anything to share. Ive always liked Helen, but I completely understand what you mean about some Youtubers and how they often change and become entitled.

Reactions: 4
Well Helen doesn't really tally with the yummy mummy YTs she's not the type big companies would approach .I think she does it more as a hobby than a business .I don't really get a sense of begging from her .It could just be people have messaged her looking to send her stuff and she doesn't want to give out her address which is understandable ...

Well Helen doesn't really tally with the yummy mummy YTs she's not the type big companies would approach .I think she does it more as a hobby than a business .I don't really get a sense of begging from her .It could just be people have messaged her looking to send her stuff and she doesn't want to give out her address which is understandable ...
Probably, but I still think she could ask them to donate money to a wrothy charity instead. It's not like she can't afford her own baby stuff.
And I hate when vloggers say "I'm opening a PO box so you can send me letters or write to me". Well they can just DM you or send you an email! Imo they only open PO boxes to see what they'll be sent.

Probably, but I still think she could ask them to donate money to a wrothy charity instead. It's not like she can't afford her own baby stuff.
And I hate when vloggers say "I'm opening a PO box so you can send me letters or write to me". Well they can just DM you or send you an email! Imo they only open PO boxes to see what they'll be sent.
What I mean is people might be offering her "hand me downs" from their own kids not necessarily new items, she's the type that likes that kinda stuff ..

Reactions: 2
What I mean is people might be offering her "hand me downs" from their own kids not necessarily new items, she's the type that likes that kinda stuff ..
I wonder if she's realised how expensive a po box is. I will be surprised if she does open one, considering how careful she is with money. Another small vlogger I follow was going to open one, she said unless you have a business or are a much bigger channel it's not cost effective.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.