Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That didn’t even occur to me! I can’t even remember now what excuse she gave? Has she gone on rides in vlogs before? I’m scared of heights so I wouldn’t have gone on some that the boys did
It was just pictures I seen from Ollies birthday . Some of the rides weren't scary or high so I don’t think it’s that. Could just be if she was on then she wouldn’t have taken a picture. But I just got the vibes off her in the last food haul.

Reactions: 2
It was just pictures I seen from Ollies birthday . Some of the rides weren't scary or high so I don’t think it’s that. Could just be if she was on then she wouldn’t have taken a picture. But I just got the vibes off her in the last food haul.
Oooh I really hope you’re right there!

I like Helen, she's lovely but I wouldn't be freezing cooked ham or cooked rotisserie chicken and sausage rolls!

Reactions: 3
I like Helen, she's lovely but I wouldn't be freezing cooked ham or cooked rotisserie chicken and sausage rolls!
i agree and feel she is going over the top now on the yellow stickers every week now its here what i got in the week with yellow stickers plus aldi haul its not a good aldi haul now

I have to disagree. I’m watching her food hauls again now. I had stopped months ago as they were all pretty much identical. I’m loving seeing what bargains she gets.

Cooked meat is fine to freeze. I’ve frozen it myself plenty of times with no problem. Sometimes I’ve defrosted meat that hasn’t got used for whatever reason. You can’t refreeze it but you can if it’s cooked. I’m sure Helen has the sense to know the dos and don’ts.

We haven’t had the pregnancy announcement that I’m really hoping for yet though 😞
I wonder if they’ve given up on the idea after what happened last time.

i agree and feel she is going over the top now on the yellow stickers every week now its here what i got in the week with yellow stickers plus aldi haul its not a good aldi haul now
Exactly, you're right I wouldn't be able to see something in the yellow sticker haul and think oh I'll pop to Morrisons and get that myself, it's down to the store what they put on yellow labels. I'm all for a bargain and have bought the odd yellow label thing myself but there is no way I'd freeze cooked ham and the ready cooked hot chickens you buy I'd be worried about food poisoning. When she first started doing the yellow stickers she bought two bags of absolutely rotten bananas they looked fit for the bin!

I have to disagree. I’m watching her food hauls again now. I had stopped months ago as they were all pretty much identical. I’m loving seeing what bargains she gets.

Cooked meat is fine to freeze. I’ve frozen it myself plenty of times with no problem. Sometimes I’ve defrosted meat that hasn’t got used for whatever reason. You can’t refreeze it but you can if it’s cooked. I’m sure Helen has the sense to know the dos and don’ts.

We haven’t had the pregnancy announcement that I’m really hoping for yet though 😞
I wonder if they’ve given up on the idea after what happened last time.
I've never heard of it myself, each to their own though I just wouldn't fancy it. Well it doesn't look like she's had any problems with freezing this stuff, it's just not for me.

Last edited:
Exactly, you're right I wouldn't be able to see something in the yellow sticker haul and think oh I'll pop to Morrisons and get that myself, it's down to the store what they put on yellow labels. I'm all for a bargain and have bought the odd yellow label thing myself but there is no way I'd freeze cooked ham and the ready cooked hot chickens you buy I'd be worried about food poisoning. When she first started doing the yellow stickers she bought two bags of absolutely rotten bananas they looked fit for the bin!

I've never heard of it myself, each to their own though I just wouldn't fancy it. Well it doesn't look like she's had any problems with freezing this stuff, it's just not for me.
she did and it like oh yes bargin they were 5p yea as there black. she tries to do everything on a budget which is fine but half of it swear she gets as it has a yellow sticker on it now

she did and it like oh yes bargin they were 5p yea as there black. she tries to do everything on a budget which is fine but half of it swear she gets as it has a yellow sticker on it now
If she uses it all though is that a problem? Black bananas make THE best banana bread and can be sliced and frozen for smoothies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I think she's bored now she's no longer helping at the school. I get the feeling that Danny doesn't share Helens enthusiasm for the yellow label offers. She is such a lovely lady with such a sweet family.

I want to know how she manages to keep the teenager in and involved in family life. I can’t get mine away from his girlfriend and he wouldn’t be seen dead out and about with me😂 Cameron is out in the garden pulling weeds and doesn’t seem to go out much at all.

Reactions: 1
I think she's bored now she's no longer helping at the school. I get the feeling that Danny doesn't share Helens enthusiasm for the yellow label offers. She is such a lovely lady with such a sweet family.
I don't tend to watch the weekly vlogs now, they're too long sometimes. I keep up with her shopping videos though. Has she packed the school in then?

I want to know how she manages to keep the teenager in and involved in family life. I can’t get mine away from his girlfriend and he wouldn’t be seen dead out and about with me😂 Cameron is out in the garden pulling weeds and doesn’t seem to go out much at all.
That's a good point, haha my eldest is the same we hardly see him these days. I only hear from him when he wants food or money 😂
I'm sure Helen has said that Cameron has additional needs, I can't remember what though. They seem very well behaved boys

I don’t think she ever forgave the school for not giving her the paid job and once the idea of getting paid was in her head doing it for free must have felt like a kick in the teeth.

I don’t think she ever forgave the school for not giving her the paid job and once the idea of getting paid was in her head doing it for free must have felt like a kick in the teeth.
It's a shame she never got the job, I think she would have been a great teaching assistant

Reactions: 4
I love Helen, I watch her every week but do tend to flick through some of the weekly vlogs but only because they can be a bit long and i've not always got the time but I find her very calming and easy to watch, kind of feels like a chat with a pal watching her, what a lovely family they are, her boys are adorable and so well mannered. Other vloggers could learn a thing or too from her ie honestly, transparency and being real

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's a shame she never got the job, I think she would have been a great teaching assistant
It was cruel the way the head teacher handled it. Helen and another lady made it to final interview. He was supposed to give the decision in a few days, it took weeks for him to come back and say, the post was no longer available due to funding. Just seemed very cruel to string them along just before Christmas. The teacher she worked with couldn't understand why it happened.

Reactions: 4
This week's vlog I noticed a change in Helen, she seemed very loud and over the top, also making Liam come on camera to answer a question he had clearly just responded to while not on camera, he seemed very uncomfortable, I also noticed this when she made him show a pair of shoes he had bought from a charity shop for £2.50. He may not want the world knowing what he bought, how much he paid or where he got it. I really hope she isn't going to change her way of vlogging, she's always been very down to earth, honest and not forced the boys to be involved. I'm hoping she was just excited about being away rather than playing to the camera

I’m exactly the same, my son is the same age as Cameron and doesn’t even want to come on holiday abroad with us now -he wouldn’t dream of spending the day gardening or his weekend at a caravan park.

They are a Lovely family, I’ve been watching her vlogs for quite a while now and there’s nothing not to like about them. Completely understand why she would ditch the volunteering, I thought at the time the school just didn’t want to pay for something they were getting for free.

Reactions: 6
I love Helen and am really into her hauls particularly the yellow label stuff,I think it’s great! They are a lovely family-I only really watch the shopping hauls but I see upthread someone mentioned something about giving up conceiving after what happened last time? Do she have a loss? I should really start watching her vlogs but they are quite long

I love Helen and am really into her hauls particularly the yellow label stuff,I think it’s great! They are a lovely family-I only really watch the shopping hauls but I see upthread someone mentioned something about giving up conceiving after what happened last time? Do she have a loss? I should really start watching her vlogs but they are quite long
If I remember correctly she had said she took a pregnancy test and it was positive but then the week after she started bleeding. She went to the doctor and she was told at her age it was more likely to happen again. I don’t remember her saying they would stop trying..
And I agree they seem like such a normal lovely family. Really down to earth and her kids seem so sweet!

Reactions: 1
I really like Helen, she’s only a couple of years older than me but I feel like I’m very immature compared to her! 😂 she’s so grown up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.