Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's realised how expensive a po box is. I will be surprised if she does open one, considering how careful she is with money. Another small vlogger I follow was going to open one, she said unless you have a business or are a much bigger channel it's not cost effective.
I think she was just looking into it ,I'd say that's more Danny's doing he'd be worried for security etc . Yes they are expensive I follow someone that had it they said it was expensive it's only worthwhile if you're getting lots of things sent .Helen only plugs the odd thing ,I don't think it would be worth it in her case..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she was just looking into it ,I'd say that's more Danny's doing he'd be worried for security etc . Yes they are expensive I follow someone that had it they said it was expensive it's only worthwhile if you're getting lots of things sent .Helen only plugs the odd thing ,I don't think it would be worth it in her case..
Definitely agree that it's probably Danny's idea for security. If I remember rightly, they had some kind of security issue in early January.

Yes someone tried to break in .If I remember correctly she said Danny has all the downstairs windows welded shut they don’t open at all.

They wouldn’t have to think about security at all if they weren’t going for a PO Box. They don’t want a security breach but still want the goodies! Encourage your viewers to donate to those who need it more. Even second hand stuff. Refuges are crying out for more donations, especially now. Helen could start the ball rolling for other YT mums to do the same instead of enabling viewers to send them stuff they can well afford themselves. If they want to send a card, send an e-card! Cheaper, instant & environmentally friendly.

Could you picture LJ Carter ,Sarah Knott or Becky lamb + many more ,coasting round charity shops to clothe their kids they're on the beg for Zara ,the white company ,Joules .They're the type of people should be encouraging their audience to donate .I'd imagine Helen's audience are much like herself and lead a simple life waiting on their SUN holiday vouchers to get the kids away,and going round charity shops themselves. Danny is only a policeman and her a stay at home mum that does her friends hair on occasion I'd hardly put them down as minted ,they budget hard for what they have and it shows .When the boys get gifts they're always grateful to receive them unlike the other YTs kids their stuff is just cast aside .Helen does take a lot of stuff to charity she's said Danny was sorting the attic out for that very purpose ,but I don't think it's up to her to tell people what to do with their used items I'm sure they're old enough to decide their fate for themselves..

Reactions: 9
Could you picture LJ Carter ,Sarah Knott or Becky lamb + many more ,coasting round charity shops to clothe their kids they're on the beg for Zara ,the white company ,Joules .They're the type of people should be encouraging their audience to donate .I'd imagine Helen's audience are much like herself and lead a simple life waiting on their SUN holiday vouchers to get the kids away,and going round charity shops themselves. Danny is only a policeman and her a stay at home mum that does her friends hair on occasion I'd hardly put them down as minted ,they budget hard for what they have and it shows .When the boys get gifts they're always grateful to receive them unlike the other YTs kids their stuff is just cast aside .Helen does take a lot of stuff to charity she's said Danny was sorting the attic out for that very purpose ,but I don't think it's up to her to tell people what to do with their used items I'm sure they're old enough to decide their fate for themselves..
Becky Lamb is useless as a vlogger, doesn't use her platform for anything other than begging and parading around in ill fitting outfits,charity shop clothes would be an improvement on the grubby I'll fitting clothes she dresses her boys in, but yes, there's no way Rebegga would admit to buying from charity shops. I definitely have more respect for Helen than most of the bigger vloggers, they definitely come across as greedy and entitled

Becky Lamb is useless as a vlogger, doesn't use her platform for anything other than begging and parading around in ill fitting outfits. I definitely have more respect for Helen than most of the bigger vloggers, they definitely come across as greedy and entitled
💯 They're all the same .Laura Byrne is steady on the beg her kids get gifted toys galore, not once have I seen her gift anything and the house is coming down with toys that neither kid looks at their glued to their I Pads . These are the one's that should be making an example not the likes of Helen that to me is neither greedy nor entitled but that's just my opinion we all beg to differ..

Reactions: 4
Helen lives in a very lovely 4-bedroom house, doesn’t have to work, her kids have the latest technology & she spends a lot of money online on tat. I think she can afford her own stuff. I personally think she buys from charity shops etc for environmental & ethical reasons rather than necessity. I’m significantly worse off than her but would be horrified if complete strangers wanted to buy for my baby. I’d much rather they spent their money on battered women’s kids, kids with no home or security or donated money to a local charity. Of course people will always want to send their YT heroes stuff but I’d much rather the YTers directed people’s generosity to where it’s needed. It’d be a kind & thoughtful gesture. The bigger you tubers are just plain greedy & mercenary & grab or beg for every little thing. I just thought Helen was better than that.

I like her and hope the baby is okay , but don’t get all the re using old things fair enough if you have kids close together but all the stuff from the loft is ollie’s who’s like nearly 9! It looks ready for bin in my opinion 🙈 her first girl you’d think she would wana buy all new 🙊
I really like Helen, she’s lovely but I have to agree, especially buying baby clothes from the charity shop surely she’d want brand new stuff. All the supermarkets do really reasonable baby stuff and they normally have great sales on, I bought some gorgeous stuff for my niece in Morrisons it was so cheap and lovely quality. Are they that hard up?? She admits herself that she’s tight but it just bugged me a bit 😬. I’m not knocking anyone buying from a charity shop, I just feel it’s out of tightness rather than not being able to afford it

How the hell does Morrison's have so much waste,in Ireland we have food cloud and food is donated to charity and food banks. It's insane selling things for pennies

Good to see Ollie enjoying his birthday the hoverboard was funny, I got my son that exact one ..

Reactions: 1
Just watched the bday vlog I’d never insult a child so this isn’t an insult but does anyone else think Liam looks like a young pre surgery Kylie Jenner with that hair aswell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He’s very feminine isn’t he?
I was watching Olly’s reaction to his presents & he reminds me so much of my friend’s autistic son who also flaps his hands around. I’m not saying Olly’s autistic but he does display some mannerisms.
I find Helen babies the boys a lot, especially Cameron who’s an adult now. I hope the new baby satisfies her tiny baby needs & the boys can grow up.

Reactions: 5
An old vid popped up on my YT after that one, It was from 3 yrs ago Liam had short hair then he really suited it . I hadn't really noticed any ASD traits in Olly but Camron has ADHD ..

He’s very feminine isn’t he?
I was watching Olly’s reaction to his presents & he reminds me so much of my friend’s autistic son who also flaps his hands around. I’m not saying Olly’s autistic but he does display some mannerisms.
I find Helen babies the boys a lot, especially Cameron who’s an adult now. I hope the new baby satisfies her tiny baby needs & the boys can grow up.
I hope Helen slows down, the bruise from her fall was really bad, climbing to reach the top of the wardrobe was careless, when she has Danny, Cameron and even Liam who could have done it for her. Danny and the boys are amazing, they all clearly adore her and will do anything for her.

Just watched the bday vlog I’d never insult a child so this isn’t an insult but does anyone else think Liam looks like a young pre surgery Kylie Jenner with that hair aswell 🤣🤣🤣
Sometimes I feel as if the boys are uncomfortable on camera, but do it to keep Helen happy. I think all 3 boys love her so much they wouldn't want to upset her by refusing. Particularly for Liam and Cameron it must be difficult, especially if friends etc know about the channel, Helens very open and honest, sometimes maybe a little too open, discussing quite personal business in vlogs. I love her honesty, that's so refreshing, but must be difficult for family with the lack of privacy regarding some things.

I definitely think Helen is the wrong person to be going after in terms of being grabby and how she should be donating to women’s shelters instead etc-that argument should definitely be taken up with the real grabby fuckers who are a disgrace and shameful in their begging. Helen is as close to ‘normal’ as we will probably get from these you tubers (IMO) and as others have said,as soon as she sees the price of one I doubt she will do it-the foulger family closed theirs down because of the price and they would get sent an awful lot more than she would.

the charity shops she goes to for baby stuff must be very good because where I am it works out not much more expensive to buy things brand new. In saying that,I would have absolutely no problem with second hand baby things (and have purchased many second hand items myself apart from the obvious things that need to be new). I would rather keep the money for when the kids are older and care more about what they are wearing.

I think she lives a very modest lifestyle and her boys certainly aren’t spoilt by any means when you think of the like of Emily Norris and how she spoils her kids. Also her kids are definitely not brats like some of the others so I think she has done a great job. Don’t watch her vlogs that often so surprised she put herself at any risk while pregnant especially as she waited so long for her girl.Has she mentioned anymore about the babies heart condition?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s your opinion. Personally I find that ANY vlogger who specifically opens a PO Box so subscribers can send them stuff is grabby & greedy.

I definitely think Helen is the wrong person to be going after in terms of being grabby and how she should be donating to women’s shelters instead etc-that argument should definitely be taken up with the real grabby fuckers who are a disgrace and shameful in their begging. Helen is as close to ‘normal’ as we will probably get from these you tubers (IMO) and as others have said,as soon as she sees the price of one I doubt she will do it-the foulger family closed theirs down because of the price and they would get sent an awful lot more than she would.

the charity shops she goes to for baby stuff must be very good because where I am it works out not much more expensive to buy things brand new. In saying that,I would have absolutely no problem with second hand baby things (and have purchased many second hand items myself apart from the obvious things that need to be new). I would rather keep the money for when the kids are older and care more about what they are wearing.

I think she lives a very modest lifestyle and her boys certainly aren’t spoilt by any means when you think of the like of Emily Norris and how she spoils her kids. Also her kids are definitely not brats like some of the others so I think she has done a great job. Don’t watch her vlogs that often so surprised she put herself at any risk while pregnant especially as she waited so long for her girl.Has she mentioned anymore about the babies heart condition?
No she hasn't said anything else about it ,maybe she's waiting on another scan or something ....

That’s your opinion. Personally I find that ANY vlogger who specifically opens a PO Box so subscribers can send them stuff is grabby & greedy.
Oh I don’t agree with them myself,but when i think of how little she would get compared to some of the massive influencers who get sent obscene amounts of stuff from brands and viewers that you know full well gets sold on and certainly not donated,then I can’t get too pissed off with Helen. I am a bit disappointed she is considering it,but I do think the price will put her off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.