Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Danny not Cameron’s biological Dad. I see she mentioned today they have been going out for 15 years and married for 5 years. Yet Cameron is 17 ?

Reactions: 1
Is Danny not Cameron’s biological Dad. I see she mentioned today they have been going out for 15 years and married for 5 years. Yet Cameron is 17 ?
No, he’s not. She was married once before. It’s sad because I remember her saying Camron wants to see his bio dad but his dad doesn’t want to 😞

I love Helen’s vlogs, always make me feel like I should be a stay at home mum and give up working, I think how much housework, cooking and gardening I could do!

Although they seem to be on a tight budget, Helen seems to manage it so well, that they don’t miss out on anything, I have huge respect for the way she does this.

Reactions: 4
I love Helen’s vlogs, always make me feel like I should be a stay at home mum and give up working, I think how much housework, cooking and gardening I could do!

Although they seem to be on a tight budget, Helen seems to manage it so well, that they don’t miss out on anything, I have huge respect for the way she does this.
She was really hoping for that classroom assistant job felt awful for her when she didn’t get it

Reactions: 3

I love her,my husband and i watch her weekly shops and food plans in bed at night haha. She’s just so content without having lots of money,really grateful for her lot. Her and Danny are so cute together and her kids are just lovely boys-I could kill the brats who are giving wee Ollie a hard time at school though,he’s a wee darling!

Reactions: 4
Her Morrison’s shops are impressive, I wish mine discounted so much decent stuff, I did feel for her when she was talking about her anxiety and how she doesn’t like crowds or shopping on her own.

Reactions: 2
She’s expecting! I’m so, so happy for her! I pray and hope that this little one sticks as I know she had a chemical pregnancy in the past I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah that’s lovely, I’m so pleased for her she’s such a lovely lady x
I thought it was quite risky showing all the info so early and I really really hope it all works out for her-when she was waiting for the test time to run out I really felt for her she just seemed so nervous!

Danny is absolutely adorable as well,just love this family soo much!

Reactions: 7
I love her,my husband and i watch her weekly shops and food plans in bed at night haha. She’s just so content without having lots of money,really grateful for her lot. Her and Danny are so cute together and her kids are just lovely boys-I could kill the brats who are giving wee Ollie a hard time at school though,he’s a wee darling!
Where did she talk about Ollie having a hard time at school? I’m a bit behind on her videos.

I’m absolutely thrilled that she’s pregnant. I hope she gets the little princess she wants, that would complete her family perfectly.

Reactions: 3
Where did she talk about Ollie having a hard time at school? I’m a bit behind on her videos.

I’m absolutely thrilled that she’s pregnant. I hope she gets the little princess she wants, that would complete her family perfectly.
I think it was ages ago I may have gone back to some of her older vlogs and watched them so I can’t really remember-she did say that is why she liked volunteering at the school because she felt like she could help the situation a bit by being there

she’s literally my favourite vlogger. Lovely family, and she’s so motherly and loving with a heart of gold. So glad everything has turned out well for her in terms of her pregnancy

Reactions: 6
Awwww she had a gender reveal and she is going to have a girl. Delighted for her I know how much she wanted that bless her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah that’s so lovely, I don’t watch her weekly vlogs. I thought she was only about 12 weeks? X
Yes it was her 12 week scan I think you can get harmony tests or something to find out the gender? Assuming she did something like that which I found a bit strange considering she hated having to spend money on the more expensive pregnancy tests lol. Regardless,delighted for them all.

Reactions: 2
Yes it was her 12 week scan I think you can get harmony tests or something to find out the gender? Assuming she did something like that which I found a bit strange considering she hated having to spend money on the more expensive pregnancy tests lol. Regardless,delighted for them all.
She used SneakPeek, think it cost £60.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.