Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she mother's Camron because she sees herself in him. Liam is more intelligent and like Danny. Olly is definitely like Helen. I feel bad because I don't dislike them as such, she just doesn't do them any favours. We can't compare Camron to other boys of his ages because although he has learning difficulties, his personality has been shaped by his mum. If their way of life is all he has ever known he isn't going to be any different.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she mother's Camron because she sees herself in him. Liam is more intelligent and like Danny. Olly is definitely like Helen. I feel bad because I don't dislike them as such, she just doesn't do them any favours. We can't compare Camron to other boys of his ages because although he has learning difficulties, his personality has been shaped by his mum. If their way of life is all he has ever known he isn't going to be any different.
Cameron always seems nervous and like he’s being pressured into being in the vlogs - like he’s worried he’s going to say the wrong thing.

When the baby was first born Helen said that she (Ella) was going to think that the world was such a dark place as it was winter and there wasn’t many hours of daylight compared to August when the boys were born. That struck me as very odd - as if a baby is even aware of light and dark. And she will never remember being a week or two old either. Does she really believe this stuff she comes out with? It just makes her look so thick.

Reactions: 7
You're spot on with your observations. I know she repeatedly says all 3 boys have special educational needs, but I do think she has more educational needs than the boys. Her very overbearing personality is more than likely why Cameron seems so different to boys his own age, he has probably always been given the responsibility of watching the younger siblings,I find it very selfish the way the purchase of his car was used as content, she has openly talked about Camrons biological dad and their relationship, surely that's Camrons personal business. It's as if she's completely clueless about boundaries and orivacy

Reactions: 4
You're spot on with your observations. I know she repeatedly says all 3 boys have special educational needs, but I do think she has more educational needs than the boys. Her very overbearing personality is more than likely why Cameron seems so different to boys his own age, he has probably always been given the responsibility of watching the younger siblings,I find it very selfish the way the purchase of his car was used as content, she has openly talked about Camrons biological dad and their relationship, surely that's Camrons personal business. It's as if she's completely clueless about boundaries and orivacy
I wonder if Danny watches her videos before she uploads them... She is quite "with it" when it comes to keeping school badges covered and the front of the house etc, but then she happily gives her address out for people to send her things. None of these YouTubers give a tit about their families privacy. Oh and I wonder if she making any money from YouTube now she has 20,000 subscribers 🤷‍♀️

I thought it was just Camron that has additional needs? Maybe I’ve missed that as I don’t watch her weekly vlogs much

Reactions: 1
I thought it was just Camron that has additional needs? Maybe I’ve missed that as I don’t watch her weekly vlogs much
In her earlier vlogs,a few times she mentioned all three boys. She mentioned that Liam had been selective mute until he was 3 yrs old, I'm not sure what other educational or developmental needs he has, or if she is classing that as his special educational need. Apparently Ollie has quite a few issues with his learning, but like I've mentioned before, I'm not sure how much of the boys 'special educational needs' are diagnosed by professionals or actually influenced by Helens behaviour and her level of education, which would impact on anything they are taught at home. I think sometimes Helen likes attention and she received lots of praise each time she brought it up, so part of me does wonder how much does she play on it or even embellish it.

I like Helen but I think she's getting way too personal with telling the world about the boys "needs". They don't need the entire world knowing about that and I don't know why but I see Danny being the controlling one and she just sits back and follows along with it. If my husband told me to stay at home I'd tell him to get lost. Her boys are older now so she could've got a job but now she's got Ella, obviously she will be at home for a few more years, if not indefinitely. Again, probably just what I've observed when watching her (especially past) videos.

• Heart
Just watched this weeks vlog, once again, the boys are feeding and looking after Ella, while Helen does her own thing. For someone with a 3 month old baby, she has a lot of free time to colour her hair multiple times, gardening and sit crocheting blankets for people . I was surprised when she said she may pull out the yellow crocus flowers because she doesn't like yellow flowers, surely someone who trys to portray herself as such an 'earth mother', would not even contemplate doing something like that for such a superficial reason. Helen just seems so different to her old vlogs, they appeared much more natural and relatable

Poor Liam ! his shoes looked a couple of sizes too big and why the excitement over a packet of sweets does she not allow them sweets .

Poor Liam ! his shoes looked a couple of sizes too big and why the excitement over a packet of sweets does she not allow them sweets .
She just seems so immature at times, something I never noticed in her old vlogs. I agree about poor Lians shoes, they seemed very big and cumbersome

She just seems so immature at times, something I never noticed in her old vlogs. I agree about poor Lians shoes, they seemed very big and cumbersome
She wasn't amused when Danny said they needed another baby to fill the spare seat 😂 ...yes the boys look really poorly dressed and the shoes are like something my husband wears to work .

A few things to say ...
them poor boys are dressed like scruffs! They’re all tall an skinny them jeans are doing absolutely nothing for them and then the shoes fuckin ell Helen he's 14! I feel so sorry for them must see all their friends in decent stuff ( most teens are) an then hers are like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
secondly why’s the baby in a forward facing pushchair hasn’t she been in this since birth too? She’s such a tight arse! What mum doesn’t want their baby in a carrycot facing them really she will say oh we’ve been in lockdown bullshit she can still go for walks baffles me because iv got 3 Kids and a pushchair like that I haven’t used till 1 year upwards. Proper prams usually have a seat attachement after the carrycot she doesn’t seem to want he best for her babies I can’t get my head around it!

Reactions: 6
I think she keeps the clothes and hands them down to each boy .Olly will be wearing Camrons clothes at some stage and most of the stuff is charity shop finds so is well washed out to begin with.

Had to have a look to see the shoes, Jesus the state of them, poor kid must get the tit ripped out of him. Not only did they look massive and more like Danny’s type of shoes they were filthy too. Get the poor lad a pair of trainers ffs. She has some strange ways, agree that the kids look like scruffs, sad for them. As for the buggy, she was probably too tight to buy a proper pram. I wouldn’t be keen for a baby so young being in a buggy so soon, I think they’re supposed to lay flat for at least the first six months, well that’s what they used to say anyway! Urgh, the tightness gets on my wick

I just don't understand what parent doesn't budget to get their child decent clothes 😕 okay not everyone can afford the latest and greatest brand but all the high Street shops sell clothes that would suit all her boys ages. Unless they chose these clothes themselves but I really can't see it. Maybe I went to a rough school but you'd get ripped to shreds if you dressed like that! 🥴

Reactions: 8
I just don't understand what parent doesn't budget to get their child decent clothes 😕 okay not everyone can afford the latest and greatest brand but all the high Street shops sell clothes that would suit all her boys ages. Unless they chose these clothes themselves but I really can't see it. Maybe I went to a rough school but you'd get ripped to shreds if you dressed like that! 🥴
Considering they planned to have a fourth child for so many years, you'd think finance is something they'd have also considered. But knowing Helen, her plan would be buy everything from charity shops or Facebook market place. It's interesting that her and Danny buy so much for themselves that isn't 'pre owned'. I don't know if I've imagined this or if she actually said, she looks after', Camrins money and gives him a weekly allowance. So when she says she puts petrol in his car, he's paying for it with his money, it's just Helen 'controlling' his money. I know she has said many times, Danny is bad with money, that's why both him and her have an allowance. I know she is quite thrifty, but she also seems to buy lots of unnecessary things. The amount of baby clothes she bought from charity shops was ridiculous. Almost the mind set of 'it's cheap so I'll buy it', rather than do we actually need it

Her perfume and candle collection I couldn't believe seeing as she is so frugal

Considering they planned to have a fourth child for so many years, you'd think finance is something they'd have also considered. But knowing Helen, her plan would be buy everything from charity shops or Facebook market place. It's interesting that her and Danny buy so much for themselves that isn't 'pre owned'. I don't know if I've imagined this or if she actually said, she looks after', Camrins money and gives him a weekly allowance. So when she says she puts petrol in his car, he's paying for it with his money, it's just Helen 'controlling' his money. I know she has said many times, Danny is bad with money, that's why both him and her have an allowance. I know she is quite thrifty, but she also seems to buy lots of unnecessary things. The amount of baby clothes she bought from charity shops was ridiculous. Almost the mind set of 'it's cheap so I'll buy it', rather than do we actually need it
Would they get Tax credits on Danny's wage ? if so Camron would get an allowance for going to college ,my friends daughter gets around £30-40 per week that's not much if Camron has petrol to pay I'm surprised she holds on to the rest ,do they not have pocket money .I remember she was trying to talk Camron into getting a Saturday job but he wasn't keen .The amount of baby clothes she's hoarding is ridiculous there must be enough to see the child through till she's at school no wonder they always dress behind the times .

Her perfume and candle collection I couldn't believe seeing as she is so frugal
Who would even have that it looks terrible 😂

Would they get Tax credits on Danny's wage ? if so Camron would get an allowance for going to college ,my friends daughter gets around £30-40 per week that's not much if Camron has petrol to pay I'm surprised she holds on to the rest ,do they not have pocket money .I remember she was trying to talk Camron into getting a Saturday job but he wasn't keen .The amount of baby clothes she's hoarding is ridiculous there must be enough to see the child through till she's at school no wonder they always dress behind the times .

Who would even have that it looks terrible 😂
I think the tax credits and child allowance is on a household income of under £50,000,possibly a reason why Danny didn't want her to work or not to have an official job. Also as she has claimed all the boys have special educational needs, I don't know if there is any kind of benefit they could receive. Helen will know of every penny she could get, as strange as her behaviour is, she certainly isn't stupid when it comes to money

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.